We are ideally seeking a full-time Line Lead Engineer (PE), to lead a team of Engineers. Serving: AR, MO, IL, KS, OK, or Reciprocity. With a heavy understanding of Engineering; specifically, lines and utility scales. If you are familiar with Civil Project Management and are comfortable doing the work, design, calculations, even BOM this may be the perfect position for you!
WHAT WE OFFER
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
[Topos, Surveying, Permitting, Design, Procurement, BOM, Contracts Management, Contract Administration, Closeout]
We are growing fast and looking for amazing people to join our team and contribute to our growth!
Working with us is a chance to help bring some of the world's most cutting-edge music and visual experiences to life, in an unconventional company where we respect skill, determination, creativity and kindness above all.
We use analytics and constant experimentation to make data-driven choices. A role with us is a chance to work at the very edge of marketing technology and technique, helping improve people's lives by constantly experimenting, imagining possibilities and inventing new tools.
We are driven by:
• The desire to be the absolute best in our field.
• A passion to join art that improves people's lives with its audiences.
• The belief that it is a moral imperative to bring great art to audiences, and to bypass traditional industry gatekeepers.
• An overarching philosophy that says data science and artistry aren't in opposition.
• A wish to leave a legacy, and to help others leave theirs.
We are looking for a leader with significant retail and business planning experience to design, build and run a pop-up merchandise operation for our cutting-edge immersive music-driven shows, sourcing products and supplying them to over 100 venues in different cities around the world.
This will involve everything from working with designers to establish a clear strategy for product lines, to sourcing and quality-controlling products from international suppliers working towards profit-margin targets, and finally overseeing the logistics of designing pop-up stores to maximise sales and brand value, stocking and running them.
This is a remote role so we are open to applicants from anywhere, however we are primarily focussing on the North American market initially, so a strong knowledge of import/export implications for North America is essential.
We are thinking this is likely to be a full-time role but would consider part-time or contracting arrangements with the right applicant, as suited.Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate:
Key Performance Indicators:
• 100% remote
• 100% flexitime
• Generous Holiday provisions
• Competitive package
• Supportive work culture, with team in 6 countries
• Free Oculus Quest 2 on signing :)
More about our values
• Hard work, including some off hours (since we are running shows round the world);
• World-class standards.
• Attention to detail; we are moving fast and don't have time to be checking others' work.
• Humour (lots of humour).
• Respect and consideration for other team-members and our audience.
• Ethics - while we push the boundaries of the tech, we always act with honesty and integrity.
• Long-term, big picture thinking.
• A collaborative outlook and attitude.
• Ownership of mistakes, and the ability to turn them in to learning opportunities. We don't do guilt.
• Open, honest communication.
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Merchandise Distributor is $34,512 per year or $17 per hour. The highest paying Merchandise Distributor jobs have a salary over $55,000 per year while the lowest paying Merchandise Distributor jobs pay $21,000 per year