What Does A Merchandise Lead Do At Kelly Services
* Conducts basic in-store survey of shelf, store or promotional activity* Prepares and executes in-store product demonstration* Converts old package or graphics in store* Delivers in-store consumer or retailer incentive/reward program* Installs or relocates in-store fixture and/or permanent display* Direct experience is always plus, but we are looking for a positive attitude and hard-working demeanor!* Apply with your resume today to considered immediately by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
What Does A Merchandise Lead Do At L. L. Bean, Inc.
* pre/post-season site setup equipment management supply management coaching and feedback daily management of staffing levels to meet customer demand ensuring that customers have a world-class experience planning all aspects of unpaid programming and overseeing merchandising and presentation in the Equipment department.* Responsibilities: * Delivers legendary world-class customer service* Coordinates work processes assigns work to front line employees within assigned area and* recommends staffing levels* Provides ongoing training and support to front-line employees* In partnership with store managers addresses employee issues/conflicts and provides input feedback and coaching* to front-line employees* Assists with interview and hiring processes* Assumes Leader on Duty responsibilities in absence of store leaders* Promotes the Learn Try Buy and Enjoy experience* Leads and executes compliance with Loss Prevention policies and procedure* Sales Lead* Specific:* Drives store sales while achieving service results* Merchandising Lead* Specific:* Delivers merchandising results in assigned area (apparel or footwear)* Executes store specific merchandising price change and promotional events and seasonal floorset directives* ODS Lead* Specific:* Instructors and Outing Leaders:* Oversees the ODS instructor team at an ODS site.* Assists the ODS Field Operations Manager with recruiting hiring training and annual review of instructors.* Operations:* Completes the pre and post-season equipment inventory and ensures all equipment is labeled following SOP.* Oversees the day-to-day management and operation of the ODS site
What Does A Merchandise Lead Do At Maines Paper & Food Service, Inc.
* Delivers legendary world-class customer service Coordinates work processes, assigns work to front line employees within assigned area, and recommends staffing levels.* Provides ongoing training and support to front-line employees In partnership with store managers, addresses employee issues/conflicts and provides input, feedback and coaching to front-line employees Assists with interview and hiring processes Assumes Leader on Duty responsibilities in absence of assistant store managers.* Leads and executes compliance with Loss Prevention policies and procedure.* Drives store sales while achieving service results Delivers merchandising results.* Executes store specific merchandising, price change, promotional events and floorset directives All other duties as assigned
What Does A Merchandise Lead Do At LFP, Inc.
* Must ensure visual merchandising consistency is upheld.* Responsible for Seasonal Window and Floor-set directive execution for assigned group of stores* As needed you will participate in and support the success of store openings.* Provide feedback to the store team regarding merchandising and standards.* Will work on merchandising or visual projects as directed by upper management.* Will also function as a sales associate during non-directive periods or when not involved in merchandising projects
What Does A Merchandise Lead Do At Belk, Inc.
* Behavioral Traits* Ability to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, management, and corporate personnel.* Ability to supervise, direct, and motivate associates.* Ability to present merchandise in knowledgeable, creative and appealing manner* Knowledge and understanding of how to translate fashion trends, styles and colors.* Eye for detail and color coordination.* Ability to work independently.* Responsibilities & Essential Functions* Supervise store management on communication and implementation of visual issues (i.e.: adjacencies, sale events, visual set-ups, shop installations, promotions, special events.)* Train, direct, and oversee visual staff members (VM Associates.)* Supervise plan, and implement seasonal visual collateral with Store Manager.* Oversee and perform daily visual maintenance for all areas.* Work with Store Manager, ASM’s, STM’s and associates to see that daily standards are executed and maintained.* Participate in weekly walk-through with Store Manager and attend workload planning meeting in-store.* Oversee and maintain all mannequins, forms, on a regular basis according to the merchandising corporate directives. * Responsible for the coordination, inventory, and proper storage of all seasonal trim to prevent damage or destruction of existing materials.* Work with Store Manager and Regional Visual Manager to secure proper space and meet requirements.* Manage, maintain, and organize Visual room.* Oversee planning, coordination, and installation of Cosmetic collateral based on Corporate Cosmetic Calendar and individual store setups.* Maintain and inventory all cosmetic collateral properly to ensure no damage occurs.* in the store fore mentioned listing. * Oversee, adjust and target all accent (spotlights) lighting that are complementing mannequins, table forms, strike zones, icon walls, and fixturing along main aisles.* Work with Store Operations to verify and inspect all incoming Visual receipts and transfer of visual merchandising items, fixtures, collateral and supplies. * Follow corporate procedures and policies regarding merchandise borrowed from department stock that are used in visual displays and on mannequins.* Manage and maintain accurate records.* Train Visual Associates in planning and installation of visual directives.* Train visual associates on the proper usage of tools.* Review and direct visual associates and general managers in the planning and installation of visual directives for successful quality implementation.* Oversee and follow up on vendor and in store shop installations and report any issues back to Regional Visual Manager.* Assist in special events and in-store promotions as directed.* Complete additional tasks as assigned