Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Merchandise Assistant Manager
Dollar Tree is hiring in your neighborhood. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree.$63k-81k yearly est.16d ago
(USA) Merchandising Lead
What you'll do
Provides member service by acknowledging the member and identifying member needs; providing guidance and support to members regarding self-service
technology; assisting members with purchasing decisions; locating merchandise; resolving member issues and concerns; and promoting the
company's products and services.
Assists management with the supervision of associates in assigned area of responsibility by assigning duties to associates; communicating goals and
feedback; training associates on processes and procedures; providing direction and guidance to associates on member service approaches and
techniques to ensure member complaints and issues are resolved according to company guidelines; ensuring compliance with company policies and
procedures; supporting the Open Door Policy; and participating in recruiting, hiring, scheduling, promoting, coaching, and evaluating associates.
Receives and stocks supplies and merchandise from distribution centers and vendors throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the sales
floor by utilizing equipment, merchandising, and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation according to company policies and
Maintains safety of facility according to company policies and procedures by conducting safety sweeps; following procedures for forklift spotting and
handling and disposing of hazardous materials; following company steel standard guidelines; and correcting and reporting unsafe situations to
Ensures maintenance of the sales floor and merchandise presentation in accordance with company policies and procedures by properly handling
claims and returns; zoning the area; stocking, arranging and organizing merchandise; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; removing
damaged goods; signing and pricing merchandise according to company policies and procedures; identifying shrink and damages; and securing
fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
Monitors food and merchandise quality by ensuring product rotation, code dating, product recalls, and sanitation standards are followed according to
company policies and procedures; merchandising area categories; and stocking, zoning, and cleaning all departments.
Oversees the picking and staging of club pick up orders throughout the day; and ensuring products are selected and staged according to company
policy and procedures.
Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers,
and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and
addressing improvement opportunities.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding,
and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;
and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities;
coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and
modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
6 months retail experience AND 6 months customer service experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Leading a team, Supervising experience to include hiring, evaluating, mentoring, developing, and managing the workload of others
45425 DULLES CROSSING PLZ, STERLING, VA 20166-8921, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam's Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
* Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
* Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
* Parental Leave
* Pay during military service
* Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
* Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 20-30 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs$35k-42k yearly est.3d ago
Store Leader (Reston R271)
And by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance Apple loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich customers' lives. Your technical support team helps maintain customers' trust in Apple and its products. Your business team brings the Apple experience to business customers. As a Store Leader, you inspire teams to deliver measurable results for the store's various business sectors. And the training staff you coach teaches customers how to get the most out of their Apple products. You lead a sales force that discovers customers' needs and delivers solutions to build Apple loyalty.$37k-47k yearly est.28d ago
Supervisor, Levi's Outlet Store, Leesburg, Va (Open)-5
* Comply with all Levi's Stores policy, procedure, and programs, able to follow directives of store management We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi's, Dockers, Denizen and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Supervisor contribute as an integral member of the store management team by contributing to the successful implementation of strategies and operational excellence that ensure brand equity, customer satisfaction and financial growth.$30k-35k yearly est.8d ago
Assistant Store Leader
The Assistant Store Leader will aid in fostering a coaching environment where employees want to excel, and are recognized for their achievements.$29k-35k yearly est.12d ago
Retail Assistant Manager, Full Time, Merchandising - Crossroads @ Baileys
+ Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.$52k-70k yearly est.12d ago
Store Supervisor (m/w/d) - St. Pölten
* Vorschriften und Regelungen: Personalbeschaffung nach Bedarf sowie auch das Sicherstellen, dass sich alle Mitarbeiter an die Tesla-Richtlinien und -Verfahren halten * Personalmanagement: Zeige einen praktischen Ansatz, indem du die Tesla-Berater an deinem Standort konsequent coachen, schulen und weiterentwickelst * Kundenbetreuung- und Beratung: Bei Kundeneskalationen kannst du schnell und effektiv die Situation bew ltigen und unterst tzt dein Team bei schwierigen Kundenanliegen, um Entscheidungen im besten Interesse der Kunden zu treffen und gleichzeitig die Mission von Tesla zu unterst tzen * Feedback Kultur: Du gibst deinem Store-/Bereichsleiter fundiertes Feedback und Input zur Leistung der Tesla-Berater in deinem Markt, um das Wachstum des Teams sicherzustellen * Ein wettbewerbsf higes Verg tungs- und Leistungspaket einschlie lich Tesla-Aktien Als Sales Delivery Supervisor (m/w/d) bist du ein leistungsstarkes, energiegeladenes Mitglied des F hrungsteams in deinem Markt.$37k-47k yearly est.12d ago
Full Time Assistant Store Leader (Store 7603)
As needed to achieve success, an Assistant Store Leader is responsible for motivating sales teams, managing the day-to-day operations of the store, maintaining up to date promotional material and hiring/training new staff. GameStop will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Assistant Store Leaders will always act in accordance with GameStop's policies, practices, and core values. Positions at GameStop may also be eligible for a bonus and/or other incenti Under general guidance and with limited supervision, the Assistant Store Leader assists in the leadership of store operations including building a successful team, developing customer loyalty, driving for results, and achieving goals set for the store. Full-time store positions at GameStop are also eligible to participate in incentive programs, health benefits, paid time off, 401 (k) with company matching contributions, educational assistance, employee discount and a casual work environment.$26k-32k yearly est.34d ago
Multi-Store Supervisor - #726 - Overnight
* Contribute to a positive store culture by role modeling the Sheetz Performance Standards when communicating and interacting with management team, employees, and customers. If you enjoy change and connect easily with new people, then you would be a GREAT fit for our Multi-Store Supervisor position. * Must be 18 years of age or older (VA state law requires Supervisor's to be 21 years of age or older for certain tasks). Responsible for traveling to multiple Sheetz store locations within assigned district to provide coverage for pre-planned and call off absences of store management and store team members. As a Multi-Store Supervisor, you will put your leadership skills to work with several store teams to engage customers with hospitality in all aspects of their experience at Sheetz.$20.5 hourly21d ago
Store Lead- Leesburg Premium Outlets
The Store Lead will represent the brand, operate in a professional manner, engage customers, maintain store standards, and support teamwork and employee development.$27k-34k yearly est.14d ago
Through advanced planning, time management, team development, and delegation youll create an inclusive environment embodying Faherty Brand values & culture.$35k-46k yearly est.24d ago
Part-Time Store Supervisor - Leesburg Premium Outlet F2191
The Lead fosters teamwork while supporting the ongoing success of all operational and service functions within the store which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, cash handling procedures, POS, stock replenishment, maintaining visual integrity, merchandising, and fitting room maintenance.
The PT Store Supervisor will be the driver in customer satisfaction by demonstrating and maintaining a customer first.
* Consistently creates a welcoming environment and experience for the customer.
* Quickly responds to customer inquiries and needs and assists other Leads and Brand Ambassadors when needed.
* Demonstrates a can-do attitude and proactively seeks opportunities to deliver exceptional customer service.
* Applies above average selling skills to engage with customers and provide knowledge of the brand.
* Follows the Company's Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting & Styling and Thanking).
* Leads the customer service experience by setting the pace and standards for all employees and promoting company programs while providing feedback to other Leads and Brand Ambassadors.
* Identified as a specialist associate that can be a role model in all functions of the store.
* Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
* Coordinates the go-back process and replenishment from the fitting rooms, cash wrap, and sales floor areas by educating and providing feedback to Brand Ambassadors.
* Ensures that POS is reconciled with accurate balances and all deposits prepared as defined through policy and procedures.
* Supports sales productivity programs and highlights best practices on the sales floor and fitting room utilizing company recognition and incentive programs.
* Partners with visual merchandising team to ensure proper flexing and maintenance of merchandise presentation.
* Leads overall store earning by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution.
* Understands and utilizes daily sales reports to direct and prioritize tasks.
* Adapts to a fast-paced environment, capable of managing multiple priorities at once.
* Supports all management, visual and sales teams consistently. Provides support in all cross functional departments, including but not limited to, store maintenance.
* Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable within the market.
* Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
* Minimum of one year of retail sales experience and previous cash handling experience is preferred.
* Must be energetic and charismatic.
* Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
* Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system.
* Must be able to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction.
* Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking.
* Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing shifts, weekends and holiday shifts.
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
Requirements & EEO Statement
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").$28k-35k yearly est.40d ago
Store Supervisor (Annandale)
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. + Demonstrates understanding of bank operational policies, procedures and regulations and establishes expectations, delegates tasks as appropriate and educates the team on how they play a part in managing risk and protecting TD Bank, Employees and our Customers In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. The Store Supervisor supervises day-to-day team activities to TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US and www.twitter.com/TDNews_US . TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida.$31k-36k yearly est.6d ago
Zone Lead - Manassas, VA (Full Time), Amazon Fresh Stores
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role. * 1+ years of floor leader or other leadership, or 1+ years of Amazon experience Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store designed from the ground up to offer a seamless grocery shopping experience, whether customers are shopping in store or online. * 3+ years of retail or customer facing, or 1+ years of Amazon experience$17.8 hourly57d ago
eCommerce Merchandising Manager - Richmond VA or Remote LL Flooring is seeking an eCommerce Merchandising Manager who can take our Salesforce-powered website to the next level!$52k-88k yearly est.17d ago
Merchandise Manager - 8081 - Seven Corners, VA
The Merchandise Manager is also responsible to "Wow the Customer", operational controls, inventory integrity, asset protection, cleanliness, safety and driving sales. As the Manager on Duty, you deliver results during your assigned time, drive key performance indicators and brand loyalty by leading through your team. The Merchandise Manager (MM) is responsible for executing merchandising standards throughout the store. * Adheres to and holds associates accountable to all Five Below's Standard Operating Procedures(SOP) Hold the Penny Hostage: Treat Five Below like your own business and hire talent that will do the same Under the leadership of the Store Manager, directly leads the Freight team, and all associates of the store while the Manager on Duty. At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go & Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest, coolest stuff! This means that you not only deliver in your role as the Merchandise Manager, but you also model leadership behaviors and deliver as a manager on duty. As a Five Below leader, your first priority is to contribute to the success of your store. It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes in. It's all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy, passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace! Just ask any of our over 17,000 associates who work at Five Below and they'll tell you there's no other place like it. The Merchandise Manager is part of the management team that sets the tone by embracing and living the Five Below Value! What does the Merchandise Manager do?$103k-136k yearly est.Easy Apply26d ago
Maybelline Visual Merchandising Coordinator
MAYBELLINE VISUAL MERCHANDISING COORDINATOR (CONSULTANT)
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Creatively conceptualize, illustrate and design materials and assets in line with brand aesthetics and guidelines for Maybelline's retail designs and campaigns.
* Collaborate with the team to develop design concepts (video editing, POSMs for offline retail executions, and static materials for digital postings).
* Photo manipulation for the brand's offline & online Key Visuals.
* Work closely with suppliers to operationalize and ensure timely and complete deployments / execution.
* Expert in using 3D rendering software like SketchUp
* Proficient in using design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiers
* Creative, with a strong eye for beauty
* Passionate about makeup
* Has a positive, can-do attitude and able to work under minimal supervision
* Agile and leads with strong project management skills
* Organized, results-oriented, detail-oriented
* Up for a fast-paced work environment
Job Requirements & Details:
* Must be a college graduate
* With 3-5 years experience working with beauty brands and/or in Visual Merchandising or Retail Design preferred
* Work-from-home setting but must be willing to come to our office (located in Ortigas) if needed
* Must have own high-functioning laptop with required programs installed
* Reports 5 days per week$37k-46k yearly est.26d ago
Retail Store Supervisor
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. As a store Supervisor, you support the store management team to maintain Total Wine & More's brand by delivering best-in-class service, selection, and value to our customers. The store Supervisor is also directly involved in promoting Total Wine & More products and services to our customers and may serve in a team member capacity to support the merchandiser/stock associates and cashiers. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of t * Participate in wine, spirits, and beer training to become familiar with Total Wine & More's products Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.$33k-39k yearly est.60d+ ago
Machine Division Sales / Customer Management
Work with internal Covert team to maintain and resolve any commercial pricing issues to keep production flowing. Work with Covert Engineering, production Control, Quality, Etc. to troubleshoot and problem solve customer concerns or issues. Job: Machine Division Sales / Customer Management$40k-47k yearly est.48d ago
Assistant Store Leader
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Job Title: Assistant Store Leader, Specialty Primary Purpose: Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.$18.8-32 hourly20d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Merchandise Lead is $35,572 per year or $17 per hour.
The highest paying Merchandise Lead jobs have a salary over $45,000 per year while the lowest paying Merchandise Lead jobs pay $27,000 per year
An assistant manager provides assistance and support to the direct manager in ensuring that the business runs smoothly with guaranteed satisfaction. An associate manager helps organize daily projects and manages employees to make sure that tasks are being done in a timely and accurate manner. Assistant managers are also expected to develop a good relationship with the whole workforce and clients to contribute to a successful and healthy workplace. An assistant manager is also required to present practical strategies for business growth, monitor daily operations, and communicate with clients for any possible suggestions and complaints.
Assistant store managers are considered second-in-command to store managers. They help oversee operations and take over when the manager is unavailable. Assistant store managers may be assigned to focus on certain aspects of store operations such as marketing, finance, human resources, or quality control. They should be familiar with running the store and with all the other tasks needed to be done. Assistant store managers should have decision-making skills, interpersonal skills, and business acumen. They should also be able to do the work usually done on the operations floor in case of a lack of manpower.
Managers are responsible for a specific department, function, or employee group. They oversee their assigned departments and all the employees under the department. Managers are responsible that the department they are handling is functioning well. They set the department goals and the steps they must take to achieve the goals. They are also in charge of assessing the performance of their departments and their employees. Additionally, managers are responsible for interviewing prospective candidates for department vacancies and assessing their fit to the needs of the department. Managers also set the general working environment in the department, and they are expected to ensure that their employees remain motivated.
A merchandising manager is responsible for supervising stock inventories, retail pricing, and managing product displays by analyzing customer preferences through researching the current market trends that would improve the store's sales condition and achieve profitability goals. Merchandising managers negotiate with reliable third-party vendors, minimizing costs without compromising the quality of the products. They also assist with planning floor layouts for store visuals that would attract customers and marketing promotional offers and special discounts to increase more revenues.
Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the daily functions of employees in a specific team, department, or even a work shift. They create work schedules, organize work processes and workflows, train new hires, provide necessary reports related to the team function and the employees, monitor and evaluate employee performance, and ensure that goals of the specific team or department are met. When needed, supervisors also provide guidance to employees in terms of their career or even personal challenges. They also help in fostering harmonious work relationships by resolving interpersonal conflicts at work. To be successful in their role, they must have leadership skills, time management skills, decision-making capabilities, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills.