What Does A Merchandising Specialist Do At Sears Hometown and Outlet
* Updates 991 tags to maintain accurate cadence pricing* Maintains price tag presentation by retagging/replacing distressed tags* Processes Price Change Notifications by updating merchandise tags* Sets end-cap displays and signing* Works 991 Exception report and maintains integrity of items on the 991 table* Assists with store-level Marketing efforts, including postings on Craigslist and local flyer distribution* Follows the Web-to* Store process for items that are sold from the store through Searsoutlet.com* Creates promotional signs* Sets weekly ads and updates pricing of items in the store weekly, including Great Value Items and "Crazy Deal" items* Supports leadership by performing the following activities: updates the Communications Board, as needed; posts schedules for store Associates; and pulls and posts Key Reports* Reviews supply quantities and orders replenishment needs weekly (in stores without a Sales Administrative Lead)* Prepares deposits, handles receipts and disbursements and issues checks for local payments (in stores without a Sales Administrative Lead)* Performs audits on sales/refunds and disbursement detail (in stores without a Sales Administrative Lead)* Processes mail, invoices through Dallas Accounts Payable (in stores without a Sales Administrative Lead)* Adheres to pricing and merchandising processes* Performs other duties as assigned
What Does A Merchandising Specialist Do At Nordstrom
* Gather and prioritize information from buying offices for item set up and maintenance* Enter and maintain merchandising data including style attributes, pricing and units within HauteLook systems via Excel uploads and manual entries* Partner with Merchant, PO and Fulfillment Center teams to ensure all aspects of an item are set up correctly* Utilize GXS to research UPC information for vendors and brands* Identify and communicate purchase order discrepancies with the Merchant, Planning and Production teams to ensure accurate information is being entered* Update systems based on brand review feedback and updated purchase orders from the merchant team
What Does A Merchandising Specialist Do At Owens Corning
* Instore and Online Data Management Execution: Work with Owens Corning’s Home Center marketing and digital teams to accurately input product information and other product assets into customer data management systems.* Partner with marketing, sales and product management teams to collect and verify accurate product information.* Manage third party relationships that will provide services to help execute data management information in each customer system, including product set up, maintenance and new product category creation.* Serve as a key liaison between the customer’s digital marketing teams and Owens Corning to ensure timely and successful content, campaign and program launches.* Assist with development of e* Commerce capabilities and marketing programs to drive business growth and stimulate customer/consumer engagement.* Support the onboarding process of new Owens Corning marketplace customers, and the ongoing relationship and deliverables.* Perform content management and syndication for online product listings to customers’ .com stores, including rich media and product page optimization.* Manage the Owens Corning brand and product information through OC data management systems, performing regular functionality, design and business process audits/updates.* Complete audits of the company’s product listings and competitor items on customer sites to ensure best in class content presentation.* Work with marketing teams to ensure the timely creation of any required content.* Own relationship with Home Center instore merchandising execution teams.* Collaborate with Home Center store environment teams to ensure accurate and timely execution.* Collaborate with both merchant and in-store project teams to ensure execution at the store level.* Support category captainship for Owens Corning and other supplier products in the aisle at each Home Center/Retail partner.* Support relationship with Home Center preferred POP vendors.* Assist in status update calls with marketplace customers and other e* Commerce customers.* Develop best practices and assist where needed with general project assistance.* Manage deadlines, provide customer service, case management, new program and technology rollout, etc
What Does A Merchandising Specialist Do At Rose International Inc.
* Maintain responsive communication for the Merchandising department by acting as a liaison between Vendors, Accounting, and Purchasing via phone, email and meetings * Assist with price discrepancies by acting as single point of contact for Accounting, Purchasing and Vendors and maintains internal records for accuracy* Assist with the Vendor Income process by maintaining records, inputting agreements, collecting, and pulling reports to monitor actuals vs forecast* Help achieve an ideal online experience by partnering with merchants, vendors, customer service, accounting, purchasing, and marketing to problem solve guest contact concerns & issues through Fix* It process* Responsible for ensuring vendor supplied product samples are inventoried and efficiently organized.* Maintains tight organization and security of the product sample cabinets and shelves.* Assists with sample management including maintaining, requesting, and storing of samples for marketing and promotional activity* Assist with Basecamp tasks and providing critical information on items for promotional planning and execution* Send sales recaps and other relevant reports to strategic vendor partners on defined cadence * Maintain common merchandising documents such as Master Brand List, Vendor Contact List* Assist with clerical responsibilities such as department mail and compiling reports for internal and external use* Participate in additional projects as assigned to support Merchandising team
What Does A Merchandising Specialist Do At MSC Industrial Supply Co.
* Supports the success of an assigned district of OSAs to increase sales productivity* Studies Company solutions, products, services, sales processes, and culture.* Includes learning technical product knowledge with the limited ability to teach to customers and associates.* Works with sales team to generate sales activities in the assigned district to warrant product growth within VMI specialty customers.* Supports the implementation of Vendor Managed Inventory programs at customer locations* Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts to foster sales growth and retention.* Continuous partnership with Strategic Account Representatives to perform any needs assessment that supports new business acquisition.* Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.* Unpacks orders, checks accuracy of shipment and put stock away at customer locations.* Ensures appropriate customer stock levels, generates new orders for merchandise where appropriate, obtains customer’s pre-approval to place orders when required, and submits orders.* Processes return merchandise authorizations as needed.* Completes selling activities to defined customers with promotions, mscdirect.com, and other offerings as directed by the District Sales Manager* Performs general (6S) housekeeping of service equipment and immediate area to supplement the Company’s value package* Provides communication and feedback to the sales representative and DSM as appropriate to ensure full customer satisfaction* Utilizes company technology to complete daily tasks, order generation, tracking, routing as defined by the company.* Fosters the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure fulfillment of MSC’s vision and unity of purpose