- - Associates Degree in the sciences or related field with 6+ years in the pharmaceutical or related industry OR Bachelor’s Degree in the sciences or related field with minimum of 4+ years in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- - Experience with sample management / sample processing activities, and running assays
- - Strong knowledge in GxP and compliance guidelines, preferably in a bioanalytical laboratory environment
- - Experience managing sample chain of custody within a GLP/GMP lab
- - Computer literacy knowledge (e.g. MS Office) and experience using a laboratory LIMS system (e.g. WatsonLIMS, LabwareLIMS, etc)
- - Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- - Must be able to lift at least 25lbs
- - Maintain and manage inventory of GLP and Clinical bioanalytical samples and critical reagents
- - Utilize LIMS to track sample chain of custody from receipt through disposal/shipping
- - Coordinate domestic and international sample or reagent shipments off-site
- - Retrieve and provide materials to bioanalytical staff on site
- - Perform aliquoting of clinical samples either through manual pipetting or lab automation
- - Utilize electronic laboratory notebooks for laboratory documentation
- - Communicate with clinical sites, central lab, or on-site collection areas for receipt of materials and discrepancy resolution
- - Participate in CTU maintenance and alarm handling
- - Follow and help develop local SOPs for sample management processes
- - Participate in and/or lead process improvement efforts
- - Demonstrate personal commitment with respect to working safely, healthy, and environmentally friendlyCompany DescriptionImagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as saving and improving lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery or scientific genius to work in collaboration with other like-minded colleagues to pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is always evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
Jobs from similar companies you might want to view.
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Merck, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Merck. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Merck. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Merck. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Merck and its employees or that of Zippia.