The Michaels Organization
Our business is real estate, but our organization is so much more than bricks and mortar, beautiful buildings and well-managed properties. Our business is about people who need a place to call home and the people of Michaels who make it all happen.
Performs secretarial and general administrative support duties for one or more assigned manager and functional areas, such as: handling the scheduling meetings, sorting and distribution of mail, organizing and maintaining files, screening and directing external calls/internal communications, coordinates receipt and distribution of documents, and coordinates travel schedules. May also assist in specific support tasks for the department or functional area they serve such as budgeting, expense tracking, or special projects
1. Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, meeting/conference rooms, etc. Schedule and confirm appointments.
2. Sort and distribute mail, prepare and send overnight packages and normal mail.
3. Set up and manage paper and/or electronic filing systems; recording information, updating paperwork, maintaining documents and records.
4. Answer telephones, give information to callers, take and retrieve messages, direct callers to appropriate staff. Greet visitors as required.
5. Prepare correspondence including letters, e-mails, announcements, charts, graphs, presentations and forms.
6. Operate office equipment including: computers, fax machines, copiers, phone systems.
7. Coordinate and make travel arrangements as needed.
8. Complete required forms, records and reports in accordance with company procedures.
9. Assist management and department staff with support tasks for the department or functional areas.
10. Perform other duties as required.
Required Experience: - Minimum three years administrative office experience preferred. Must be proficient i
$34k-45k yearly est.