Maintenance Technician - Chilhowee, MO
This full time position will assure that all trucks and equipment are kept clean, serviced, and maintained, and proper service records are documented. All duties should be performed in accordance with company policy.
OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE THAT YOU:
* Are available to work full time hours
* Are available to work overtime (as needed)
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS ROLL IF YOU:
* Have experience working in agriculture and enjoy being a key player in the industry
* Have a desire to succeed in your career and the ability to represent the companys culture
* Ability to uphold the companys mission, vision and values
* Have good time management skills
* Have good oral and written communication skills
* Have good interpersonal skills
* Have good management and leadership skills
* Have exceptional organizational skills
* Can demonstrate timely and accurate decision making skills
* Can demonstrate self-motivation, initiative, assertiveness and are results-oriented
* Ability to create and maintain professional working relationships
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Ability to resolve conflict
* Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
* Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
* Gather and analyze information skillfully
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANIDATES WILL BRING:
* 3 to 5 years mechanical experience
* Strong mechanical aptitude required
* Class A CDL
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CLICK BELOW TO WATCH A SHORT VIDEO!
MFA- Adapt, Aim, Achieve
NEED HELP SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION? CLICK BELOW TO WATCH A SHORT VIDEO FOR HELP!
Video of How To Apply
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EXACT RESPONSIBILITIES OR REQUIREMENTS? CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MFA!
Store Locator and Contact Information