Join Us for a Hub Group Virtual Hiring Event$90k yearly2d ago
Part Time Sales Rep - Entry Level - Work from Home
Summer is our busy season. We have an immediate need for part time sales reps. Interview now and start within the week!
Our company that has been around for over 40 years is looking to fill immediate sales positions, flexible schedules with an option to set your own schedule. Previous sales or work experience not required, we provide all of the training needed.
Vector Marketing customer sales reps sell Cutco products through appointments. The products are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about kitchen tools or sales isn't needed. We work with a lot of people who are just looking to build up their resume, communication, and networking skills. We provide all of the training needed for success.
Paid weekly – $25.00 base-appt not based on sales. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
Solid training – We've been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn't decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work a few hours a week to earn some extra income around vacations, other jobs, or family commitments, and others are looking for summer work.
Choice of location – Sales reps can work from home or locally after training, some meetings and trainings are held in the office/in person.
Enjoy working with people
All ages eighteen plus or seventeen and a 2023 high school graduate
Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - admin, retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.$42k-53k yearly est.5d ago
Amazon Customer Service - Work From Home $16-$35/hr
(APPLY) An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.$31k-37k yearly est.6d ago
Software Engineer Senior
For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice. FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. FIS Management Services, LLC seeks Software Engineer Senior in Owings Mills, MD to develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients.$96k-119k yearly est.17h ago
Certified Nursing Assistant
Start your career at the Veterans Home as an RN, LPN, or CNA and qualify for recruitment incentives starting at $3,000. NOTE: This program is administered by the Department of State/Veterans Home. Job Requirements JOB REQUIREMENTS for Certified Nursing Assistant Applicants must have education, training and/or experience demonstrating competence in each of the following areas: * Possession of a Delaware certification as a Nursing Assistant or eligibility for a Delaware certification. Job DescriptionNow offering Recruitment and Referral Incentives at the Delaware Veterans Home! New employees accepting this recruitment bonus must commit to two consecutive years of employment with the Veterans Home. Referral bonuses of $1000 are available to referring Veterans Home employees. * Referral bonuses of $1000 are available to current Veterans Home employees who refer new hires in the following classifications RN, LPN, CNA.$27k-36k yearly est.35d ago
Virtual Special Education School Teacher Opportunity Milford, DE
Requirements: Bachelors or masters degree in special education or related fields Previous Special Education Teaching experience preferred but not required. Sunbelt is seeking a Virtual Special Education School Teacher to fill an open role within a Milford, DE area school district.$50k-73k yearly est.4h ago
Healthcare Business Analyst
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Business Analyst 2 Interview Process: In person Hybrid - 3 days in office 2 days working from home.$62k-87k yearly est.1d ago
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager works on large scale and scope projects and assignments that involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. The Senior Project Manager manages all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget.$91k-116k yearly est.Easy Apply6d ago
Risk Adjustment Coding Integrity Specialist
Job Summary: The Risk Adjustment Coding Integrity Specialist is a system support position that provides coding and abstracting of patient encounters. The Risk Adjustment Coding Integrity Specialist will demonstrate high-quality knowledge and understanding of ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCC, and HCPCS coding guidelines and practices for outpatient coding in an FQHC setting.$80k-110k yearly est.4d ago
Virtual Mental Health Therapist
Walmart Health strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. Job DescriptionWalmart Health Virtual Care (WHVC) is looking to engage Virtual Mental Health Therapists licensed in Delaware as independent contractors. Walmart Health was launched to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local patients, regardless of insurance status. Walmart Health employs on-the-ground health providers to be a first-of-its-kind health center to deliver primary and urgent care, labs, x-ray and diagnostics, counseling, dental, and hearing services all in one facility.$46k-66k yearly est.3d ago
Sales Administrative Assistant Southwest MHS
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed.$18-26.9 hourly5d ago
Senior Marketing Professional (Remote)
Location Trenton, New JerseyUS Job ID REQ-050331
This role is an integral component of the Global Marketing Team and will be responsible for managing the Industrial Segment in the Americas Marketing Organization. You will work alongside our business partners to define and execute an integrated campaign strategy including objectives, KPIs, target audiences, and marketing mix across various channels including email, digital, ABM, social, PR, events, and webinars that focus on growing and converting the funnel. Key areas of responsibility include:
Marketing strategy and campaigns
* The right candidate for this position is ideally an expert across a variety of marketing disciplines, with a focus on demand gen/paid media activation and thrives in agile and collaborative environments.
* This role is accountable for filling the necessary pipeline to support the commercial Americas team financial targets.
* Build outbound/inbound customer-facing marketing campaigns focused on the Industrial Segment to drive growth and retention through brand awareness, lead and demand generation.
* Develop and execute targeted, integrated campaigns and programs for key accounts, collaborating closely with sales, business development, and cross-functional teams.
* Oversee the timely execution of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, digital, and social media strategies for all campaigns.
* Work with product and strategic marketing to localize content that meets customer and market needs.
* Develop regional customer and market insights to create novel marketing materials that engage customers challenges and increase market share.
* Use social and digital marketing communication platforms to drive customer engagement with marketing campaigns.
* Prepare and present key marketing KPIs and turn data into actionable insights to meet marketing goals.
* Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies that support campaign execution.
Account Based Marketing
* Responsible for the strategy and implementation of ABM campaigns to drive pipeline within targeted accounts.
* Develop, drive, evaluate and scale key ABM campaigns in direct support of revenue targets.
* Leverage ABM tools to enrich key target lists, build account segments, and target accounts with content relevant to their pain points and journey stage.
* Accountable for supporting marketing events with planning and hosting (online and offline) events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
* Work with key marketing, sales, and business partners, to build and manage a rolling 12-month events calendar aligned to business priorities and campaigns.
* Collaborate on presentation content/creation and ensure compelling, accurate and compliant content is delivered at all events, ensuring content aligns with product positioning and market messaging.
* Partner with commercial team to deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis including attendee feedback, program analysis against goals and recommendations for future event improvements.
* 5+ years of experience in marketing, sales, biotechnology, or similar experience
* Bachelor's degree in business, chemistry, marketing, communications, or equivalent
* Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot and/or Eloqua
* Experience executing a demand generation strategy.
* Experience implementing, using and managing marketing technology needed for the execution of planned campaigns.
* Familiarity with account-based marketing tactics and tools
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Know your way around budgets and managing and reporting.
* You are a go-getter who does not need to wait to be told what to do.
* Proven track record of messaging product or services to specific market segment
* You thrive in dynamic environments and deal well with ambiguity.
* You have a strong test and learn mentality and inclination to execute, measure, improve, and optimize.
* Exceptional relationship building and collaboration skills.
* Fluent English (verbal and written)
* The candidate will spend time in the region to ensure that they develop a deep understanding of customer needs and market opportunities.
* Overall, 30% in North America with 1 possible international trip
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 25% of the time.
* Occasionally move or lift up to 25 pounds (potential for occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds).
* Specific vision abilities required by this position include without limitation, the ability to observe details at close range, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus in order to perform the essential service functions of this position.
* Occasionally operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.$98k-129k yearly est.17d ago
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Generates IT Infrastructure engineering policies, standards and procedures. + Conducts root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting IT Infrastructure. + Completes project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects. Conducts studies of IT Infrastructure performance and traffic analysis. Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of IT Infrastructure components such as operating systems, software tools, and utilities. This job plans, researches, evaluates, designs and develops IT Infrastructure systems by applying engineering, hardware and software design theories and principles to develop a compatible system infrastructure in line with organizational strategies.$57.7k-106.7k yearly7d ago
Director, Proposals & Commercial Operations
The Director, Proposals & Commercial Operations will be responsible for the development and management of proposals in response to RFPs, RFIs, and other opportunities. As part of Evolent Health, we are on a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered.$94k-157k yearly est.5d ago
Sales Associate-TANGER OUTLETS REHOBOTH BEAC
Bath & Body works is proud to offer a competitive, performance-based compensation and benefits package to our eligible associates. We're looking for you to join our team as a sales associate. In this role, you will be the face of Bath & Body Works - understanding our customers' needs and helping them find the best products for themselves and others. Description At Bath & Body Works, everyone belongs.$24k-29k yearly est.19d ago
If so, we want you on our team as a Sales Consultant. As a Sales Consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn unlimited income with a potential of $85,000 to $250,000+ per year, if you take it seriously and apply yourself.$39k-68k yearly est.1d ago
Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Process and Automation Design (100% Remote)
Delivers high-impact process improvement initiatives involving interdisciplinary teams to expand capabilities and improve the performance of US Foods distribution centers to specific key performance indicators including but not limited to; productivity, labor management, capacity, quality, reliability, and safety.$119.6k-140k yearly4d ago
Amazon Customer Service - Work From Home $16-$35/hr
(APPLY) An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.$32k-38k yearly est.6d ago
Child Welfare State and Territory Services Liaison - REMOTE
The successful candidate will have broad knowledge of the public child welfare service continuum and of child welfare policy and practice issues and the ability to apply that knowledge to equitable systemic change efforts through technical assistance. This position will be based out of a home/remote ICF office with up to 40% travel. The Liaison will work closely with the jurisdictional Child Welfare agency staff in the region and the federal Children's Bureau staff. The State and Territory Liaison (Liaison) is a position that works directly with staff in state or territory public child welfare agencies to assess needs and strengths, develop plans to implement systemic and practice changes, and to manage the delivery of technical assistance services aimed at improving outcomes for children and families. The State and Territory Liaison will serve as the Region 8 primary contact to provide expertise, coordination, and oversight for all Center technical assistance provided to jurisdictional Child Welfare agencies throughout Region 8 and others as assigned. ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. The Liaison role is within the Capacity Building Center for States contract (the Center) that is held by ICF.$43k-56k yearly est.19d ago
EDA Tool Software Engineering Intern
Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. At Intel, Design Enablement (DE) is one of the key pillars enabling Intel to deliver winning products in the marketplace. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time. As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. **This position is for an** **EDA Tool Software Engineering** **Intern in the Design Enablement (DE) organization. As part of the Design Enablement/ Design Enablement and Support Group, you will join a highly motivated team of talented engineers solving challenging technical problems enabling PDKs for Intel's most advanced process technologies and driving PDKs towards industry-standard methods and ease of use for the end customers.$54k-77k yearly est.48d ago