The Asset Associate is responsible for maintaining the IT depot.$18.9 hourly6d ago
Upon completion, they attend a five-month basic course of instruction at the Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center in Dam Neck, Va., where they receive training in: electronic, anti-submarine, anti-surface, anti-air, amphibious and strike warfare; counterintelligence; strategic intelligence; air defense analysis; and combat mission planning.From there, INTEL Officers embark on a 30-month operational fleet tour. Pursuing opportunities at institutions such as Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) or Navy War College (NWC)$58k-87k yearly est.60d+ ago
Security Officer Part Time Afternoons
Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws. As a Security Officer, you will serve and safeguard clients in a range of industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government and more. Allied Universal , North America's leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose.$16 hourly2d ago
60B- Active Nuclear Med Officer
THE ARMY HEALTH CARE ADVANTAGE
As a member of the Army health care team, you'll receive benefits that you won't be able to get in a civilian career.
Feel inspired with great case diversity and over 40,000 visits coming into the U.S. Army medical facilities and clinics around the world every day. See and study diseases that are not usually encountered in the private sector, and work on vaccines for viruses like Zika and COVID-19 that can have a global impact.
Practice medicine with fewer limitations by treating patients not on their ability to pay, but by the treatment you see necessary. The U.S. Army Medical Department is one of the few places in the world where comprehensive patient care is the top priority.
Serve a Purpose
Enjoy the deep satisfaction of performing an important service for your country. Make not only a profound difference in the lives of Soldiers in the Army, but in the lives of their families, friends, and the general public.
THE ARMY MEDICAL COMMAND IS COMPOSED OF SIX CORPS
Each Medcom Corps has a specific function that works together as a team to maintain the U.S. Army's high standards in patient care.
Caucasian female Anesthesiologist providing anesthesia to patient while Caucasian male general Surgeon performs surgery in hospital operating room.
ARMY MEDICAL CORPS
Contains over 40 specialties, from internal medicine and neurosurgery to pathology, anesthesiology, and psychiatry.
Army Medical Corps physicians practice in three main areas:
ARMY MEDICAL JOBS
Caucasian male SPC Lab Technician wearing OCP holding test tubes inside a medical office.
MEDICAL SERVICE CORPS
The Medical Service Corps is the most diverse branch of the U.S. Army. This Corps is home to medical administrative, scientific, and provider specialties, from direct patient care to management of the U.S. Army's health service system.
MEDICAL SERVICE JOBS
Male Physical Therapist wearing OCP training with a male soldier wearing APFU inside during the daytime.
MEDICAL SPECIALIST CORPS
The Medical Specialist Corps is home to four distinct specialties:
MEDICAL SPECIALIST JOBS
Caucasian female CPT Veterinarian wearing OCP kneeling in Veterinary office with a dog.
The Veterinary Corps conducts and oversees all Department of Defense veterinary service activities. Army Veterinary Corps Officers are responsible for preventing contagious and zoonotic diseases, providing care to military working dogs, caring for ceremonial horses, treating family pets, and even supporting Human-Animal Bond Programs at military hospitals.
Veterinary Preventative Medicine
Laboratory Animal Medicine
Veterinary Comparative Medicine
Veterinary Clinical Medicine
Emergency Medical Staff examining patient wearing OCP inside an Emergency Room.
ARMY NURSE CORPS
The Army Nurse Corps represents more than 11,000 Soldiers dedicated to providing high-tech, quality health care for military personnel, their families, and military retirees all over the world. They support humanitarian missions and respond to natural disasters, experiences unmatched as a civilian nurse.
Army nurses choose one of five specialties:
ARMY NURSE JOBS
Female Dental Specialist and Dentist holding dental equipment with patient indoors.
ARMY DENTAL CORPS
The Army Dental Corps teaches more residents than any other institution in the country. It maintains modern dental facilities both in the U.S. and abroad in diverse countries. The Army's Specialty Residency Programs produce graduates regularly scoring in the top 95th percentile.
The Army Dental Corps is comprised of nine specialties:
ARMY DENTAL JOBS
Caucasian male ROTC Cadet wearing graduation robe standing facing Major in dress blues and family outside during the day.
WE'LL HELP PAY FOR YOUR EDUCATION
The Army will fund medical school for those aspiring to serve. Through the U.S. Army's Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP), you can:
Graduate from medical school debt-free
Earn a $2,400+ monthly allowance
Receive a $20,000 sign-on bonus
HPSP & NURSE SCHOLARSHIPS$2.4k monthly60d+ ago
Strategic Indirect Sourcing Analyst
The Strategic Indirect Sourcing Analyst is responsible for evaluating and optimizing our internal support to stakeholders, supplier performance and logistics.$83k-104k yearly est.10d ago
Correctional Security Monitor
Renewal, Inc. is now offering a $1,000 dollar sign-on bonus for all new hires! Correctional Security Monitors will also be required to work closely with local law enforcement agencies, the Allegheny County Jail, Pennsylvania Department of Corrections, Pennsylvania State Parole, and the Federal Bureau of Prisons.$20 hourly60d+ ago
Security Officer Hospital Full Time
The Hospital Security Officer is responsible for the surveillance of the client's healthcare premises and the protection of the staff, members, and visitors. As a Hospital Security Officer, you will serve and safeguard a high profile healthcare customer. Allied Universal will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws. Allied Universal , North America's leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose.$16 hourly2d ago
hiring Security Officers! Open interviews - Fri 6/2 Only Between Noon And 2:30pm.
* General security functions as needed. Join St. Moritz Security Services, Inc., a well-established company with over 40 years in the industry. St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. Pittsburgh Job Fair - Friday, June 2nd Location: Pittsburgh and surrounding areas For over 40 years, we've provided safety and security to meet the diverse needs of our clients. Whether you are an experienced officer, or new to the security industry, St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. has the right opportunity for you! Join the excitement of a dynamic company committed to deliver exceptional Security Services to clients across the United States. Our Pittsburgh portfolio has expanded and we are seeking Unarmed Officers to start ASAP. Please see the front desk security with your photo ID to gain access to our office where the interviews will be held. Pittsburgh, PA 15222$25k-32k yearly est.4d ago
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is under the direct supervision of the Program Manager and is responsible for the day to day operation of the assigned guard force by meeting all contractual requirements.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
* Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include function, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
* In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties, tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
Performs a variety of duties assigned by the Program Manager, including but not limited to, scheduling personnel to minimize overtime, assessing working conditions to ensure that posts are staffed and provide direct supervision of assigned security officers, gathering information for investigations, advising management concerning employee performance and disciplinary matters, inspecting uniforms and credentials, completing reports, liaison between the sites and the Supervisor, stand posts if needed, and other tasks as assigned.$44k-52k yearly est.8d ago
We are hiring direct for Gregg Protection. A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators, writing reports, communication and have a keen eye to detail. Gregg Protection is a full time Security Company. Skills Proven experience as security officer or guard Location: Pittsburgh, PA (Churchhill 15235) Full Time Armed Security Officer- $20 / Hour + Benefits - Churchill PA, 15235 Full Time Armed Security Officer provide surveillance and protection of staff and visitors for the Churchill Westinghouse Electric Location.In this role you will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, theft or other criminal behavior.$20 hourly9d ago
Supervisory Investigative Analyst (Temp, NTE 1 year, may be ext, MBP)
WHAT IS THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONDIVISION?
A description of the business units can be found at: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
Vacancies will be filled in the following specialty areas:
4 positions in AAI and 1 position in Cyber Crimes
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If this vacancy includes more than one grade and you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and receive training to help you grow in this position.
As a Front Line Manager you will:
* Plan work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjusts short-term priorities and prepares schedules for completion of work.
* Assign work to subordinates based on priorities, selective consideration of the difficulty and requirements of assignments, and the capabilities of employees.
* Evaluate work performance of subordinates and makes recommendations for outstanding performance recognition and/or disciplinary action.
* Give advice, counsel or instruction to employees on work and administrative matters.
* Interview candidates for positions within the organization/unit and recommend appointment, promotion or reassignment to such positions.
* Hear and resolve complaints from employees, refer group grievances and/or more serious unresolved complaints as appropriate.
* Effect minor disciplinary measures, such as warnings and reprimands, recommend other actions in more serious cases.
* Identify developmental and training needs of employees, providing or arranging for needed development and training.
* Initiate ways to improve production, work processes and/or to increase the quality of the work directed.
* Experience investigating facilitated financial crimes is preferred, but not required, for the Cyber Support Unit
Conditions of Employment
STANDARD POSITION DESCRIPTIONS (SPD):
Visit the IRS SPD Library to access the position descriptions.
* Telework Eligible Positions: Telework eligible positions do not guarantee telework. Employees must meet and sustain IRS telework eligibility requirements (e.g., reporting at least twice a pay period to your assigned Post of Duty (POD)) and supervisor's approval to participate in the IRS Telework Program. Employees must also be within a 200-mile radius of their official assigned post-of-duty (POD) while in a telework status. As a reminder - If you are selected for a position, you are responsible for reporting to your designated POD (location) on the negotiated start date or as directed by management.
* Subject to a 1-year probationary period (unless already completed).
* Subject to a 1-year supervisory or managerial probationary period (unless already completed).
* Drug Test with a negative result is required prior to appointment and subject to random drug testing.
* We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies. Additional jobs may be filled.
* The salary range indicated in this announcement reflects the minimum locality pay up to maximum locality pay for all duty locations listed. The range will be adjusted for selected duty location. General Schedule locality pay tables may be found under Salaries & Wages.
* This is a non-bargaining unit position.
* Tour of Duty: Day Shift-Start and stop times between 6:00am and 6:00pm.
* Alternative work schedule, staggered work hours or telework may be available.
* Relocation expenses -No
* Selections will be based on business needs, with consideration given to location preference.
* Though many locations may be listed, you will be limited to a maximum of 5 location choices. Please consider each location carefully when applying and make your selections in priority/preference order. If you are selected for a position at one of your location selections, that location will become your official post of duty.
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement:
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: You must have 1 year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the next lower level within the payband or GS grade in the normal line of progression in the Federal service. To be qualifying for this position your experience must include experience in applying management techniques, methods, theories, principles, to assure optimum utilization of personnel for the accomplishment of all program objectives. Experience applying procurement policy, other official guidance, and principles, including the latest procedures and techniques sufficient to oversee procurement planning, development, and implementation of the technical aspects of program. Experience with the planning, organizing, directing, and reviewing work of subordinates; planning, scheduling, and coordinating work operations; planning and carrying out training and development of employees; and evaluating work performance and performing all other administrative functions. Experience communicating effectively and diplomatically with internal and external customers. Experience applying and using procurement processes adequate to identify and initiate actions to establish contractual support and monitor contractor performance.
TIME AFTER COMPETITIVE APPOINTMENT: By the closing date (or if this is an open continuous announcement, by the cut-off date) specified in this job announcement, current civilian employees must have completed at least 90 days of federal civilian service since their latest non-temporary appointment from a competitive referral certificate, known as time after competitive appointment. For this requirement, a competitive appointment is one where you applied to and were appointed from an announcement open to "All US Citizens."
Federal experience is not required. The experience may have been gained in the public sector, private sector or Volunteer Service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-timework is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week, on your resume.
Go to Understanding the IRS Paybands for GS/IR conversion. For more information on qualifications please refer to OPM's Qualifications Standards.
A copy of your transcripts or equivalent documentation is required for positions with an education requirement, or if you are qualifying based on education or a combination of education and experience. An official transcript will be required if you are selected. If the position has specific education requirements and you currently hold, or have previously held, a position in the same job series with the IRS, there is no need to submit a transcript or equivalent at this time. Applicants are encouraged, but are not required, to submit an SF-50 documenting experience in a specific series.
A college or university degree generally must be from an accredited (or pre-accredited) college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For a list of schools which meet these criteria, please refer to Department of Education Accreditation page.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying. Click here for Foreign Education Credentialing instructions.
*$98k-119k yearly est.8d ago
The Investigations Analyst will support the ongoing success of the Investigations function within Corporate Security and Resilience, by providing an independent and objective investigations service throughout Citizens. Note, Citizens' paid time off policy exceeds the mandatory, paid sick or paid time-away policy of every local and state jurisdiction in the United States. * Research open source peer bank and law enforcement alerts for potential impact to Citizens At Citizens we value diversity, equity and inclusion, and treat everyone with respect and professionalism.$43k-60k yearly3d ago
Store Scanning Specialist
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to provide competitive intelligence solutions.$26k-34k yearly est.6d ago
Cybersecurity Officer (Hybrid)
Under this name, Siemens is combining its business activities in the areas of low- to high-voltage motors, geared motors, medium-voltage converters and motor spindles. You will set up and lead distributed cybersecurity team of experts to implement cybersecurity in regional project and service business involving IT/OT topics, as well as related regional surrounding IT infrastructure - acting as Information Security Officer. We are on the journey of forming the new motors and large drives company Innomotics and are therefore looking for a Cybersecurity Officer to join our team at Innomotics. Position can be located in Atlanta, GA or Pittsburgh, PA Areas. The Cybersecurity Officer is responsible to lead cyber security in Innomotics region North America including the leadership, implementation, execution and compliance with the security policy framework set by company governance.$65k-90k yearly est.9d ago
Detection & Investigation Analyst Lead (Friday - Monday 9:30am EST - 8:00pm EST)
Work may be performed from a quiet, confidential space in a home location, approved by PNC. PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be: * Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework. At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. As a Zelle Fraud Team Associate - Detection & Investigation Analyst Lead within PNC's Technology - Security organization, this is a remote position.$92k-112k yearly est.4d ago
Intelligence analysts share and uphold RAND's values to high-quality, rigorous analysis and objectivity, which has secured RAND's reputation for excellence and attracts studies that often pose novel challenges in analysis, modeling, research design, and computing. The salary range includes base pay plus RAND's sabbatic pay (which provides additional compensation above base pay when vacation is taken). Experience At least 2 years relevant, full-time professional work experience as an intelligence analyst, intelligence officer, or similar experience Experience in US intelligence community preferred, but not required Location Washington DC; Santa Monica, CA; Pittsburgh, PA; or Boston, MA. RAND is seeking highly motivated intelligence analysts who would like to use their technical and domain expertise to directly impact government biosecurity policy to prevent future pandemics and other biological catastrophes. In addition, RAND provides strong benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, paid time-off and more.$88.5k-128.3k yearly7h ago
Mortgage Protection Specialist
Job DescriptionJob Description We're seeking a Mortgage Protection Specialist to assist in the growth of our sales and field underwriting force in the territory.$64k-98k yearly est.14d ago
Security Officer I
This includes, but not limited to: Restaurants, Banquet Rooms, Event Centers, and other non-gaming areas on Rivers Casino Pittsburgh property. * Security Officer I will work Events where underage guests may be present on the second floor. * Security Officer I will be asked perform bag searches, pat-downs, and operate a metal detector * Security Officer I will assist patrons and team members with disabled vehicles, traffic, and other duties as assigned. Security Officer I will not resolve gaming related complaints. * Security Officer I will patrol/be posted in non-gaming areas of the casino and The Landing Hotel to ensure the safety and security of guests and team members and to provide crowd control services. * Security Officer I will be utilized for both indoor and outdoor events in non-gaming areas. * Security Officer I will patrol the garage and the perimeter of the property to ensure the safety and security of guests and team members.$24k-33k yearly est.17d ago
Dollar Bank is hiring for a Cyber Security Officer. You will play an integral role in supporting Dollar Bank's ability to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of its information assets.$70k-104k yearly est.4d ago
Learn More About Military Intelligence Analyst Jobs