Aruba World Wide Channels Partner Quality Manager - Remote US or Canada
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Quality Manager Job, Remote or Mill City, OR
Job Family Definition:
Defines, manages, and evaluates business plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic goals. Manages and partners with cross-functional teams to develop short-term (typically less than two years) business plans and supporting data-focused models. Prepares comprehensive implementation tactics, including execution plans, resource allocation plans, follow-up guidelines, assessment, and process accountabilities. Ensures that business activities are aligned with stated plans among different stakeholders. Sets business metrics, evaluates actual performance, and makes recommendations to business managers on performance target achievement. Develops data-focused analyses to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value.
In this role, the person will manage and support global business that is transacted through distributors for Aruba WW Channels. The person will be responsible for the following activities:
1. Create and execute project plans for complex and global deals
2. Work with customers and partners on complex global deployments. Meets with distributor operational contact to align timelines and rollout schedules.
3. Focal point for internal and external questions on global deals working with the distributor operational contacts. Drives all open issues to closure.
4. Takes complete ownership for end-to-end process and ensures deal is executed to schedule, including deal intake, proof of concept, global deal creation, required documentation, POS and compensation.
5. Collaborates and works closely with cross-functional internal teams to create comprehensive internal and external documentation.
6. Creates and achieves KPIs and publishes weekly dashboards.
7. Develops strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Presents high-level and detailed plans depending on the audience.
8. Delivers excellent experience for customers, partners and distributors.
9. Develop new and creative processes to simplify and improve the partner and distributor experience.
* Develops recommendation from complex data and business analyses and formulates them into business plans.
* Establishes the metrics required to measure business performance, and recommends the go-forward strategy to address performance gaps.
* Manages highly complex, time- sensitive market research projects and identifies compelling trends and opportunities for business managers.
* Drives all aspects of priority projects and makes final choices.
* Develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities as partners with client business managers.
* Develops and drives comprehensive business plan recommendations, based on analysis, emerging trends, and experience.
* Counsels business managers, recommends approaches for executing high-level strategies and develops creative solutions
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 10+ years total experience in strategy, planning, operations, or related functional area.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Extensive knowledge of research methodology for the most difficult business issues.
* Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
* Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches and insights.
* Extensive knowledge of how to analyze business problems using Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
* Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influence skills.
* Excellent project management skills, including managing large, cross-functional initiatives that impact the organization.
* Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
* Strong management skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
* Ability to manage multiple, large, time sensitive projects or work streams.
* Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry data, and make clear and compelling business planning recommendations.
States with Pay Range Requirement
Pursuant to legal requirements in the states listed below, the expected salary/wage range for this position in the listed states is provided below. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education/training, and/or skill level. Bonus, commission, and/or equity incentives may also be offered. Information about employee benefits offered can be found at https://myhperewards.com/main/new-hire-enrollment.html.
Annual salary disclosure applies to these states:
California, Nevada, New York, Washington
Annual Salary: $108,000.00 - $248,200.00
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.