What Does A Mobile Manager Do At Autozone
* Collaborate with product, technology, brand, and business teams to deliver a cohesive and engaging customer experience throughout the digital ecosystem, specifically on the mobile platforms.* Work within multidisciplinary teams to define mobile strategy and roadmap.* Track, prioritize and drive product backlog.* Define and track KPIs for product area.* Leverage analytics to form and share data driven insights.* Be a thought leader in technology, design and user experience.* Translate strategy into projects and drive project execution and delivery.* Collaborate with cross-functional areas (IT, Design, UX, Merchandising, Finance and Marketing) and third-party vendors throughout project definition and execution.* Provide inputs to experience design teams.* Present to executive leadership.* Proactively manage shifting business needs and changes across programs and projects.* Build and maintain Business Partner Relationships.* Influences Business Partners inside and outside of AutoZone to resolve issues and problems.* Quickly creates solutions to complex problems to maintain program momentum.* Applies deep business and process knowledge to balance priorities and negotiate resolutions manages complex programs to achieve business objectives.* Manages strategy and creative processes throughout the lifecycle of the program across all projects.* Develops and maintains end-to-end program timeline and manages the flow of work throughout the process.* Advocates work processes and recommends opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.* Manages direct reports, systems and projects to achieve unit goals in accordance with Company policies and practices.* Manage a team to maximize performance.* Develops staff through coaching, providing performance feedback, providing effective performance assessments and establishing performance and development plans
What Does A Mobile Manager Do At Ford Motor Company
* Become the trusted partner – consult with cities regularly to continue discovery of their unmet mobility needs:* Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders such as Mayors, CIOs, and private sector CEOs in targeted cities to further qualify opportunities* Implement new tools and processes to scan, capture, and synthesize needs expressed at the local level to inform the design of new mobility solutions* Lead cross-functional teams through business development and project implementation to integrate Ford’s available mobility offerings and external solutions into business pilots to meet a city’s needs:* Support cities and strategic partners to pilot and/or roll out solutions* Support internal Ford stakeholders and external partners globally to establish processes and operational competencies that deliver profitable solutions tailored to city’s needs* Outline the business case and profit model for all new pilots* Prioritize and track business opportunities by city:* Develop, articulate, and implement a defined path to ensure project profitability* Develop key metrics to measure success* Participate in the Ford Smart Mobility planning process to inform the selection and prioritization of new city opportunities* Enhance Ford’s external mobility profile:* Establish and maintain relevant networks by attending and presenting at various city and mobility-related forum
What Does A Mobile Manager Do At Delta Air Lines, Inc.
* ROLE* Lead the Enterprise Mobile development team to create high quality mobile apps with a clear focus on reliability, application stability, and performance* Partner with portfolio teams in developing the Mobile roadmap for Operations Technology and Innovation group* Forecast the resource capacity plan to deliver the products on roadmap for each portfolio* Communicate clearly the responsibility of the Enterprise Mobile development team* Collaborate with portfolio teams to work with business product owners and develop parallel development streams for each business units* Engage portfolio team and business product owners in agile development process including daily standup and iteration planning meetings* Ensure that appropriate development resources are in place to deliver all business functionality required for new and on-going capital and operating projects* Capture and share best practices among the Delta IT community* Manage the budget associated to Mobile roadmap deliverables, and commitments* Work closely with portfolio leadership and manage their expectations from Enterprise Mobile team on regular basis both verbally and in writing* WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
What Does A Mobile Manager Do At Graebel Companies, Inc.
* Interacts and engages with the Client and employees regarding the Global Mobility program.* Serves as a subject matter expert by responding to questions and concerns.* Acts as the main point of contact between the Client and Graebel frontline operational teams* Maintains visibility to the service level provided to VIPs to ensure moves go flawlessly.* Ensures service problems are known and ownership assumed for the development, execution and monitoring of an action plan for rapid and effective problem resolution.* Ensures service level agreements are meet and timely escalates deviations to appropriate parties* Continually seeks and implements improvements to internal operational processes as well as bring recommendations for relocation program improvements and efficiencies to assigned clients.* Monitors the performance of vendors and takes affirmative action, with the support of the Global Vendor Management team, to correct and improve service challenges.* Manages transferee and business partner questions within the client’s internal IT platform.* Serves as a project manager/master for ad hoc projects associated with the Client's mobility needs.* Collaborates with the client mobility team to determine mobility related training topics to aid in the education of Human Resources staff.* Assist with development and delivery of materials and content for global mobility trainings as requested by client.* This position can be located in any US Graebel office (Seattle, Denver, Atlanta, Houston
What Does A Mobile Manager Do At Team Rubicon
* Oversee the personnel mobilization process for domestic and international operations - primarily focused on people logistics, arranging travel for volunteers to go kick disasters in the face* Train and mentor both full-time and volunteer leadership teams on the systems, processes, and procedures related to mobilization* Lead teams through the planning and execution of mobilization for all organizational activities.* Manage and continuously improve the mobilization process in ways facilitate scaling and the decentralization of execution without sacrificing accuracy and accountability.* Define technical requirements for support systems & lead efforts for system upgrades & overhauls.* Refine tools, processes & mechanisms that identify skilled volunteers to fill resource requests.* Execute national level flight planning and logistics during international, national and regional operations.* Facilitate collaboration with various teams to identify inefficiencies, develop solutions, and communicate decisions* Collect and analyze trends that will inform decisions and refine processes that will improve our volunteer experience.* Assist with defining the requirements and implementation of systems designed to accelerate the mobilization of volunteers to support essential operational timelines.* Incorporate corporate partners regularly in mission centric opportunities.* Manage databases to ensure the information is accurate, consistent and accessible to essential personnel.* During disaster operations stay late, work hard, and get shit done