Licensed Vocational Nurse- PACT
Department of Veterans Affairs
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is a direct-care provider who has the technical proficiency and observation skills necessary for initiating, performing, and completing assigned duties in delivering comprehensive practical nursing care to variable patient populations. The LVN is a member of the Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) and Expanded Team involved in providing care to the patient and in developing the patient aligned care plan.
Learn more about this agency
This is an Open and Continuous announcement. Names will be referred to the service every two weeks after the first cut off until position is filled or until the announcement closes. The first cut off date is November 2, 2021.
Salary range for Livermore: $47,209-$85,920
Salary range for Palo Alto: $47,209- $85,920
Salary range for Modesto: $41,717- $73,280
Salary range for Stockton: $43,008- $78,274
Salary range for Sonora: $41,717- $73,280
Salary range for Monterey: $44,654- $81,271
Salary range for Fremont: $47,209- $85,920
Salary range for San Jose: $47,209- $85,920
Salary range for Capitola: $34,251- $62,337
Major duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Utilizes judgement in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments.
* Demonstrates knowledge of "time out" process before invasive procedures.
* Utilizes judgment in selecting the most appropriate application of procedures and guidelines.
* Initiates and participates in preventative health screening and instructions for ambulatory care patients.
* Observes, identifies and responds to patients' needs for care, including medication and equipment-assisted care, and recognizes deviations fr