Choose U.S. Xpress - Sign-On Bonuses Available in Select Areas!$80k-85k yearly21d ago
School Bus Driver
School Bus Driver in Tecumseh, MI; $18/HR Starting Wage & Up to $2,000 Sign On Bonus! With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry s strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.$18 hourly6d ago
CDL Truck Driver - Average $100k/Year - Great Benefits + 401(k) Match
STEP TWO: Complete the SYGMA online driver application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE) Requirements: Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License$100k yearly36d ago
Sr Business Finance Analyst I
Owens Corning is devoted to delivering sustainable solutions across our three business segments while striving to ensure our people and products make the world a better place.$86k-108k yearly est.1d ago
Sales Associates keep people smiling at Aaron's As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron's is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes: We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. At Aaron's we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories th With Aaron's, being a Sales Associate can be the first step on a great career journey. If you're ready to connect with customers and work on a great team, start your bright future at Aaron's.$27k-31k yearly est.2d ago
Now Seeking Experienced CDL-A Owner Operator Car Haulers Start driving with NAATC, apply now!$92k-260k yearly est.19d ago
Heavy Equipment Field Mechanic
About the Role:
The position consists of servicing and repairing MYR equipment and providing support to the construction crews. This position will be located in our shop in Wixom, Michigan and some travel will be required throughout the state.
With roots dating to 1891 and 7,900+ employees, MYR Group is a publicly traded holding company of specialty electrical construction companies. MYR Group and our subsidiaries work on large-scale electrical construction projects throughout the U.S. and Canada. We are contributing to a clean energy future while fostering a safe, supportive, and inclusive work environment. Our culture is built on shared values and mutual respect, where teamwork and collaboration occur naturally.
Throughout our history, we have partnered with utilities, municipalities, commercial clients, and developers to deliver some of the largest and most notable projects including transmission/distribution/substation, commercial and industrial, storm restoration, and renewable (solar and wind farms) energy. We are consistently recognized as one of the top five specialty electrical construction firms by Engineering News Record and were recently named to Fortune's 2020 list of 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.
Performing repairs and preventative maintenance on electrical construction and transportation equipment.
Overhead pullers and tension machines
Large mobile cranes
Class 1 to 8 vehicles
Dozers and other construction equipment
Constructing, maintaining, and testing mechanical equipment.
Understand and comply with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable.
5 years of experience on class 1 to class 8 chassis service and repairs.
5 years of experience in hydraulic systems
5 years of experience on dirt equipment (backhoes, dozers, etc)
Experience on aerial equipment (insulated bucket trucks, digger derricks, and large mobile cranes) preferred
Valid CDL B license (or higher) or willingness to obtain one within 90 days of hire
The ability to multitask and identify parts or machines that need new components, or need to be replaced, will be necessary.
Good welding skills: stick, mig, tig, and gas
Ability to use a wide range of personal hand tools
Good communication and computer skills
Able to balance large workloads and coordinate mandated inspections
What We Offer:
Compensation & Benefits
Please refer to Union Hall IBEW Local #17 to receive benefits information.
Position may be subject to pre-employment screening, which may include background check and drug testing. Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process, contact our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects our family of brands. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, or other protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
MYR Group does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries do not work with any third-party recruiters or agencies without a valid signed agreement and partnership with the Corporate Talent Acquisition Team.
Appcast: #apphigh LinkedIn Recruiter Assignment: #LI-JG1$39k-55k yearly est.19d ago
Ruan Transportation is Hiring Diesel Technicians in Fort Wayne, IN Looking for an opportunity to advance in your diesel technician career? Diesel Technician position will be classified as a Technician II or Tech III and requires at least one year of experience Ruan is growing and we are looking for the best. About Ruan Transportation - Start Your Diesel Mechanic Career with Us Join Ruan's start-up shop and work with our growing team supporting maintenance for our dedicated customers, Clarios, O'Neal, LKQ, NTB, and Menards! Ruan is excited to announce the opening of a new start-up shop supporting our dedicated customers.$35k-47k yearly est.5d ago
General Manager(09761) - 2256 Scott St.
Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically general managers.$41k-76k yearly est.9d ago
Team Travel Coordination Manager
The Team Travel Coordination Manager will actively assist Group Leaders on a daily basis, providing unparalleled service, problem solving and leading by example. The Team Travel Coordination Manager is responsible for the daily management of the Team Travel Coordinators, acting as a resource for the department with the goal of effectively placing teams. We decided from the beginning that we would only serve youth sports and now TRAVELING TEAMS is the leading youth sports housing provider with every major brand in over 425 markets throughout North America. Over 20 years ago TRAVELING TEAMS was founded on the simple concept of service. We need YOU for a thrilling opportunity with TRAVELING TEAMS !!$38k-62k yearly est.2d ago
CDL-A Truck Driver
At Nussbaum, we lead with integrity, and we put people first. Nussbaum's commitment to our drivers and employees has led to our placing in the Paid orientation at Nussbaum headquarters that includes travel, a private hotel room and on-duty meals. They represent what the average driver can earn in their first year at Nussbaum. Alden Nussbaum, our founder, believed that if you take care of your people, everything else will take care of itself.$85k-89k yearly4d ago
Personal Banker I
The PB I demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and shareholders, to make a difference in the communities that we serve. Job DescriptionDescription: Position Purpose: A Personal Banker I (PB I) is responsible for maintaining and building customer relationships while utilizing a consultative sales process to proactively provide solutions to assist new and existing customers in achieving their financial goals.$30k-37k yearly est.5d ago
Host / Hostess
We are a family-owned restaurant group with restaurants throughout the state of Michigan, including Applebee's, Olga's Kitchen, MOD Pizza, Del Taco, and Wendy's. TEAM Schostak Applebee's has been voted by our Team Members as a recipient of the Detroit Free Press' Top Workplace three years running!$21k-27k yearly est.13d ago
Process Engineer - $90,000 - $100,000 + 15% Bonus
Job DescriptionProcess Engineer - $90,000 - $100,000 + 15% Bonus About the Company Spark Talent Acquisition is a Michigan-headquartered recruiting and staffing company that connects great talent with great employers. Position Summary In the Process Engineer role, you will be working with multiple departments on new programs.$68k-87k yearly est.25d ago
Marketing/Social Media Manager
Job DescriptionSalary: $50,000.00 Encore Service Group was founded on the belief that healthcare and hospitality should go hand-in-hand, and it is our mission to make a lasting positive impression on every person we encounter. * Adhere to Encore Service Group uniform policy and maintain a well kempt and professional appearance. Encore service Group is 100% healthcare focused currently serving Michigan and Ohio.$50k yearly5d ago
3rd FULL TIME Operator $15/hr + $1/hr shift premium
Job DescriptionWork for a company that believes and practices a Great Work/Life Balance , Holiday pay, Vacation & PTO accrual begins Day 1. Profit sharing, affordable benefits, and close to home!!! No manufacturing experience required! Starting at $15/hr plus $1/hr shift premium!!! Candidates must be 18 years or older. Reasons you'll love working here: 1) Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations and other areas. 2) Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care in the first 30 days, 401(k) savings plans with employer match, Profit Sharing, vacation and paid time off and more! 3) Reliable hours: We will give you a schedule you can count on. Role and Responsibilities * Receives verbal and written instructions to produce product meeting customer requirements. * Inserts specified steel material under die mounted on ram of machine. * Starts machine, which lowers ram to form or punch steel with each stroke of machine. * Inspects parts to ensure customer specifications are met Education AND SKILLS Requirements Reasonable accommodations may be available to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred * Ability to add and/or subtract two digit numbers * Ability to multiply and/or divide with 10's and 100's * Ability to perform these operations using units' weight measurement, volume, and distance * Ability to regularly stand and use hands/ fingers to handle/feel product * Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms * Ability to occasionally walk, talk and/or hear * Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. * Must have close vision, peripheral vision and depth perception * Overtime may be required based on customer demands Apply online at: www.pennant-us.com/pennant-careers Paper Applications accepted at: Pennant-Pioneer 510 Maple Street Pioneer, OH 43554$15 hourly17d ago
Police Officer - Public Safety
1. To perform duties related to airport security and the safety and security of persons and facilities at the Eugene F. Kranz Toledo Express Airport
2. To perform duties consistent with TSA 1540/1542 and FAA Part 139 regulations, including assisting with aircraft emergencies and snow removal operations
3. To provide effective coordination with external Government Agencies as needed
1. Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Certified law enforcement officer in the State of Ohio as determined by the Ohio Peace Officers Training Council, with two (2) years of law enforcement experience preferred. If not certified in the State of Ohio, must have the ability and willingness to obtain such certification
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Exercise authority consistent with the requirements of the position, remaining directly responsible for one's official actions
2. Comply with and enforce Airport rules and regulations, directives from higher management, local ordinances, and state laws, and support federal laws and regulations
3. Judiciously exercise the use of force commensurate with the situation at hand
4. Perform all duties in a manner that will reflect favorably upon the Safety Department, the Airport, and the Port Authority
Law Enforcement Responsibilities
1. Enforce Federal, State, and local laws and regulations as a sworn Law Enforcement Officer in the State of Ohio
2. Act promptly upon the discovery of a crime to apprehend the offender, either through individual effort or by utilization of law enforcement resources. Conduct investigation of offenses, collect evidence and record data; aid in the identification, apprehension and prosecution of offenders
3. Provide surveillance and security of the entire Airport, including the terminal and other buildings and facilities, whether occupied by the Port Authority or its tenants.
4. Monitor and control Airport traffic and crowds
5. Provide first-class customer service to the public, tenants, and operators.
6. Assist in aircraft emergencies
7. Maintain departmental uniforms, equipment, and weapons in a functional, presentable condition, correcting and promptly reporting defects to the supervisor
8. Detect, report, and respond as appropriate to safety hazards
9. Perform all other law enforcement duties as assigned
Airport Operations Responsibilities
1. Perform daily perimeter fence, terminal, and parking lot inspections in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations and Transportation Security Association (TSA) Regulations
2. Perform daily Airport Operations Area (AOA) inspections including Runways, Taxiways, and Aprons for Part 139 discrepancies, Foreign Object Debris (FOD), and wildlife activity
3. Provide continuous surveillance of Airport property including, but not limited to, monitoring CCTV and Fire Alarm Systems, and patrolling Airport property
4. Provide escort in the aircraft movement areas when needed
5. Submit maintenance work orders based on observations and results of daily inspections
6. Monitor weather conditions and assist with the coordination of snow removal operations.
7. Assist in monitoring construction and maintenance work activities in operational areas to promote a safe operating environment
8. Publish Notice to Air Missions (NOTAMs) as necessary
9. Report accurate Airfield Conditions
10. Engage in two-way radio communication
11. Maintain continuous situational awareness while on the airfield
12. Perform all other airport operations duties as assigned$47k-60k yearly est.11d ago
Because the Lot Associate is often the first and last associate to interact with customers as they enter or leave the store, customer service plays a vital role in this position. Lot Associates also are responsible for maintaining a sufficient quantity of carts near the entrance of the store. Lot Associates assist customers with the loading of their vehicles and also monitor and maintain the entrance of the store.$36k-44k yearly est.2d ago
Arby's Shift Leader - Instant Hire
PandoLogic. Keywords: Assistant Restaurant Manager, Location: New Hudson, MI - 48165 Arby's Shift Managers are in the key to operating our restaurants on a day-to-day basis. At Arby's, we are guided by our six core values that help us cultivate an environment and culture where our team members can develop and flourish.$26k-33k yearly est.8d ago
Assist in the development of customer and North Star BlueScope Steel specifications. Maintain material specifications, rolling codes, and North Star BlueScope Steel's grade book. Position responsible for; dressing orders to ensure North Star BlueScope Steel meets customer and industry specifications, developing new or modifying existing steel grades to expand North Star BlueScope Steel's market, implementing cost-savings measures, and maintaining business systems about this role.$63k-85k yearly est.10d ago