Remote or Fort Morgan, CO
Farmers Edge is a global leader in digital agriculture delivering cutting-edge solutions powered by a unique combination of field-centric data, artificial intelligence and complete integration.
Since 2005, Farmers Edge has been addressing the global challenge of feeding the world's growing population while reducing environmental impact. We are a diverse group of thinkers and doers, motivated by challenges, curiosity and bold ideas. The culture is the foundation of our company, connecting innovation and disruption with the passion that drives us. From the software and digital tools that we create to the conversations we share; the collective force of our team is influencing revolutionary changes in agriculture to bring new levels of sustainability and opportunity to farmers and agricultural professionals.
Rapidly expanding worldwide, our focus is on creating a diverse environment of talented individuals. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a talented and driven Precision Technology Specialist to join our team of Ag Tech professionals.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you are focused on ensuring Farmers Edge technology is in place and operational by installing equipment and providing field support to growers.
* Installing and providing maintenance support on Variable Rate equipment and software
* Acting as a training specialist to growers to ensure they are confident in their use of the equipment and software
* Collecting data from the farm including yield maps, as-applied maps, NERP data
* Processing and analyzing relevant on-farm data
* Answering grower inquiries on the tech support line and provide troubleshooting advice to growers
* Working from home and traveling within the region to meet with growers (when conditions permit)
This role may be a great fit for you if you are a tech savvy individual who is passionate about providing top-