Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Funds Management Specialist - REMOTE
* Provide auditing and data verification by documenting errors and recommending corrective action for submittal to the senior Funds Management Specialist for review. * Prepare cost documentation reports in approved spreadsheet format for case litigation and submit to senior Funds Management Specialist for Q/A.$50k-60k yearly60d+ ago
Senior SBA Loan Officer (Remote
The Senior SBA Loan Officer will demonstrate the capacity to work independently with clients and prospects and to negotiate the various and complex terms and conditions of all types of SBA loans; and they will be responsible for facilitating the closure of those transactions. The Senior SBA Loan Officer will be accountable for the attainment of annual loan production goals, which will be subject to change per annual review practices.$31k-39k yearly est.13h ago
Consultant, International Technical Programs * Work from home
As one of the nation's premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. At the American Red Cross, your uniqueness can shine! By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. The Global Preparedness Lead is situated within the American Red Cross's Climate and Disaster Preparedness division and will help oversee the technical program quality of American Red Cross's disaster preparedness programs and activities overseas. As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law.$26k-32k yearly est.30d ago
Senior Loan Officer
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today! Compensation: $150,000 - $250,000 yearly Responsibilities: * Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions * Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements * Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines * Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them * Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large Qualifications: * Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability * Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred * Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations * Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry * Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field About Company CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This career will not only help you focus on your strengths, but leadership positions will also present themselves to the right candidates. We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.$34k-46k yearly est.18d ago
Mortgage Loan Originator, Winchester VA and Leesburg VA
* Present Summit's mortgage products and services that meet borrower's financial goals.$29k-43k yearly est.17d ago
BI Pre-Review Analyst (Quality Analyst) *Part-time Casual Employee
Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA VA Home Office (VAHOME)
Full Part/Time: Part time
Job Req: RQ149220
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
Coverage Analysis, Document Review, Editing, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook
1 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required:
In this role, a typical day will include:
* Coordinating and effectively communicating with all personnel within the program, including 1099 field investigators.
* Managing all investigative Add Leads requests on cases, including scheduling these leads in the Case Management System.
* Performing QC of case received documents, attachments and materials.
* Performing pre-reviewer duties to include QC of leads scheduled, assigned and accepted by field investigators to ensure case coverage is met.
* Performing a check of completed field investigations for compliance with national standards (FIS-Federal Investigative Standards) and customer requirements and if additional work or corrections are needed to ensure this is completed.
* Coordinating communication to pre-field on updates needed to source information used to complete records checks.
* Completion of Post Field Daily Dashboard.
* Monitoring timeliness of items being worked in the case life cycle to ensure records and interviews are completed in a timely manner.
* Monitoring Quality of completed investigative work and report areas of improvement to Reviewer Supervisor to coordinate with training.
* Ability to work non-traditional business hours, including evenings, when necessary
* Your success will be measured through timeliness and the highest quality, while meeting customer needs.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* Experience with background investigations for U.S. Government Agencies (required)
* Experience with Federal Investigative Standards (FIS) and Expandable Focused Investigation (EFI) models (required)
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required; relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education (required)
* Active Secret clearance (required)
* At minimum one-year of relevant experience (required)
* At minimum of one-year prior experience as a technical writer, editor or reviewer (required)
* At minimum of one-year prior experience as a field investigator (required)
* Must have an understanding of the essential functions of a background investigator to include the requirements to satisfy investigative case acceptance
* Above average computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (required)
* Casual position, must be able to work independently and proactively
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
* Casual-flex work week
* Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
* Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
* Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
The likely hourly rate for this position is between $23.60 - $35.40, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. GDIT typically provides new employees with 15 days of paid leave per calendar year to be used for vacations, personal business, and illness and an additional 10 paid holidays per year. Paid leave and paid holidays are prorated based on the employee's date of hire. The GDIT Paid Family Leave program provides a total of up to 160 hours of paid leave in a rolling 12 month period for eligible employees. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.$23.6-35.4 hourly3d ago
Join F5 Mortgage, where our loan generation processes are unmatched, giving you the ultimate opportunity to thrive as a Loan Officer. At F5 Mortgage, we believe in empowering our Loan Officers with unlimited live transfer leads. Qualifications: Current NMLS licensure or National Association of Mortgage Broker license or certification required As a Mortgage Broker at F5 Mortgage, you will have the advantage of unlimited inbound live transfer leads, providing you with ample opportunities to grow your business. If you're eager to make a splash in the mortgage industry and be part of a team that values innovation and refreshing approaches, F5 Mortgage is the place for you! F5 Mortgage is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mortgage Broker to join our team. At F5 Mortgage, we take pride in our fully remote work environment, allowing you the flexibility to work from anywhere.$120k-240k yearly26d ago
When you work at Landmark, you will find we are all about Culture, Connection, and Contribution.$25k-34k yearly est.18d ago
Loan Servicing ACH Analyst
The Loan Servicing ACH Analyst role will perform diversified functions that require decision making and problem solving with minimal direction. As part of the Loan Servicing Cash Operations department, the Loan Servicing ACH Analyst will work cross-functionally with multiple business partners; including the Servicing Transaction Management team, our IT website design team and our Customer Engagement Center (CEC) team. Maintains knowledge of and adheres to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures.$47.5k-67.5k yearly2d ago
Public Funding Specialist
Ample, Inc is developing a faster way to deliver renewable energy to electric vehicles called modular battery swapping It's as fast, cheap, and as convenient as gasoline and will power the next generation of electric cars. Additionally, you will support Ample's Policy Team as it builds relationships with government bodies locally, nationally and internationally. As a Public Funding Specialist on our Policy Team, you will be working with a small, intense and highly qualified team of thought leaders and public policy professionals.$49k-77k yearly est.9d ago
Review Analyst (Compliance Specialist 2
he Department of Community Health is seeking a qualified Review Analyst (Compliance Specialist 2) for the Health Planning Unit. The Georgia Department of Community Health (DCH) is one of Georgia's four health agencies serving the state's growing population of over 10 million people. DCH serves as the lead agency for Medicaid, oversees the State Health Benefit Plan (SHBP) and Healthcare Facility Regulation, impacting one in four Georgians. DCH employees are based in Atlanta, Cordele and across the state. Through effective planning, purchasing and oversight, DCH provides access to affordable, quality health care to millions of Georgians, including some of the state's most vulnerable and under-served populations.$34k-53k yearly est.8d ago
Indirect Lending Officer
Location This position is a combination of working remote and in office at our Scarborough Maine operations location. Function and Responsibilities The Indirect Lending Officer underwrites auto loans submitted from numerous auto dealers and evaluates credit risk. As a proud not for profit financial cooperative, Town & Country supports many charitable causes important to our members and the communities we serve. Job DescriptionIndirect Loan Officer We are looking for an Indirect Lending Officer, to be part of the Indirect Lending team contributing to the growth of one of the top auto lending programs in the state. The Indirect Lending Officer acts as a liaison between the credit union and auto dealer network.$58k-64k yearly est.21d ago
Mortgage Loan Originator (NMLS) - Remote
Finding a job can be overwhelming- plowing through dense, super specific job descriptions, spending hours filling out applications, and then, if you're lucky, you get a tag-team interview that leaves you spinning.
At Canvas, we're dedicated to transforming financial services, and that includes recruitment. We aren't ashamed to say it. Working here is delightful. We're a family and the time we spend together is full of support and camaraderie, and it's fun. Make no mistake, we're serious-minded professionals who take our responsibilities to heart, but the pettiness and bureaucracy you find in much of corporate America is out of bounds here.
Who We Are
We are Canvas and we are passionate about disrupting the way people experience financial services. "Helping you afford life" and "People before profits" aren't just advertising taglines for us. They're literally words we live by. Shareholder profits don't drive us. Our members, our families, and the communities we live and work in are all that matter here. (World peace and recycling is super important too.) We're strong supporters of the credit union movement, and of providing our members with the education, support, and guidance to build strong, independent financial futures. And we want your help.
What's In It For You
This is the good stuff. Take a look at what sets Canvas apart from other financial institutions:
* You'll make dreams come true. We promise we won't make you wear a fairy godmother costume, but you'll be feeling like one by the end of the day. You have the distinct honor of helping our members find the home they will build their life, raise their families, and create memories in. What could be better?
* We have seriously good benefits! Beyond healthcare, dental, and life insurance, we have a pretty sweet package. Canvas employees get up to a 10% company contribution to their 401(k), generous personal time off, and an employee discount on loans (that includes cars and homes)! This position includes two compensation plan options - base pay + commission, or commission-only with expanded incentive compensation opportunities. The listed pay range ($24,000.00-$150,000.00) is subject to additional income potential based on top performing production.
* To help you reach your goals, we've added several new tools that went live just recently! Our Mortgage Coach tool will help the Canvas Home Mortgage Originator drive conversations and educate borrowers on potential scenarios all through a beautiful display. We also now subscribe to Sales Boomerang which will provide leads and repeat member opportunities through Canvas provided business intelligence.
* This dream job is a career. The Canvas Home Mortgage Originator is a career at Canvas Credit Union. We invest in developing your skills and promote heavily from within. While we hope you stay with us until you retire, Credit Unions across the country collaborate with each other and hire from within.
What You Will Do
The home base for this dream job is up to you! You have the flexibility to work from home as well as any branch in your assigned region. Translation: more friends for you! The following is a sneak peek into what a Home Loan Originator's day looks like:
* GROW sustainable relationships with realtors, builders, financial advisors, and others to spread the good word of Canvas mortgage opportunities.
* EDUCATE our members and non-members on mortgage products that will help them to afford life.
* EXCEL in active listening in an effort to identify financial needs and offer solutions to our members.
* PROVIDE home estimates based on Tila-Respa Integrated Disclosures (TRID).
* PROCESS loan applications with great accuracy and attention to detail, while assuring compliance with Canvas, state, federal and TRID standards.
* ASSIST our members by being shoulder to shoulder with them through the mortgage process and origination stages.
* PERFORM consistent, high levels of service by standing shoulder to shoulder with our members in a supportive and approachable manner.
* SHARE your excitement with our Canvas family by attending all of your purchase closings.
* STAND shoulder to shoulder with our members and your Canvas teammates through our peaks and valleys.
* PROVIDE members with excellent service through face to face interactions on a daily basis
Who You Are
Enough about us. Here's who you are, or who you think you are ... or who you really want to be:
* You are delightfully off-beat: you're different and proud of it!
* You are authentic and passionate about helping our Canvas family.
* You demonstrate strong relationship building skills and genuinely care about the good of our members and Canvas.
* You've won service excellence awards and earned high fives and fist bumps for your awesomeness.
* You maintain a current Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Safe Act registration number and possess a current Colorado drivers' license.
* You have been complimented on your rock star communication skills and pride yourself on being able to explain loan terms, policies, and features in a comprehensible fashion.
* You didn't have to look up what Tila-Respa and NMLS stand for, you're a seasoned pro.
* Our ideal candidate has minimum 2 of years mortgage experience.
* This amazing role at Canvas requires Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation. This means we'll conduct a background check to ensure you meet NMLS registration and Canvas requirements. Unfortunately, not meeting or staying current may result in a rescinded offer or removal from the role.
* Canvas Credit Union loves nothing more than to wholeheartedly serve our members. We hold our Canvas family to wonderfully high standards. Each potential family member needs to pass a thorough background review (criminal, employment, address, Social Security Number, Motor Vehicle Records, sex offender, and global sanctions).
We know you might not have every qualification we've listed. Passion and potential matter here. If you know you're right for the position, let us know. We're good at spotting talent.
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Wellness Day
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* World Class 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Rate Discounts on Qualifying Loans
Other Important Information
You'll be asked to work a flexible schedule Monday through Saturday - 40 hours per week. Travel will be a consistent characteristic of this job, so we ask you keep a valid drivers' license on you at all times. You'll use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, copiers, and filing cabinets. The position also requires manual dexterity- the ability to lift files and flex paperclips. You may be required to stand on one leg, tap your head, and compound daily variable interest in your head. Just kidding- nobody can do that on one leg.
Please note, this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.
Canvas Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veteran/Disabled.
E-Verify Participation Notice - English
E-Verify Participation Notice - Spanish
Right to Work Notice - English
Right to Work Notice - Spanish$32k-39k yearly est.4d ago
Nutrition Systematic Review Analyst
Panum Telecom LLC (dba Panum Group) Established in 1997, Panum Group provides unique expertise a Panum is seeking an experienced Nutrition Systematic Review Analyst to service an existing contract contract with the USDA Nutrition Evidence Systematic Review (NESR) Branch.$35k-52k yearly est.2d ago
Reverse Mortgage Loan Originator - Illinois
At The Federal Savings Bank you will have the ability to lend in all 50 states and help more clients!$30k-50k yearly est.4d ago
Periodic Review Analyst
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL! * Connection - Build meaningful connections with other DLL members At DLL, we are many things. DLL's wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. As a Periodic Review Analyst, you will be responsible for ongoing due diligence and reassessing customer compliance risk during Periodic and Event Driven Reviews to prevent fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing, sanction breaches, and reputational risk.$55.6k-83.5k yearlyEasy Apply4d ago
Mortgage Loan Consultant
Meriwest Mortgage is seeking Loan Consultants to work throughout Arizona The Loan Consultant will be responsible for soliciting and originating residential loan requests from borrowers and other sources including referrals from real estate agents, financial planners, attorneys and other centers of influence. * Advises members of advantages of disadvantages of different financial products, marketing, servicing or promoting the Meriwest Credit Union and Meriwest Mortgage financial products. Employees are Meriwest's most valuable resource.$32k-39k yearly est.9d ago
Commercial Loan Analyst
As a Commercial Loan Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and efficient processing of commercial loan documentation in compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements. Protiviti is seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Commercial Loan Analyst to join our team. Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies.$34k-51k yearly est.4d ago
Mortgage Protection Sales-Work From Home
Commissions Most mortgage protection products that are written average a commission of $500-600 per family that is protected.$26k-37k yearly est.15d ago
Mortgage Loan Originator
We are currently filling one Mortgage Loan Originator opening.$42k-53k yearly est.5d ago