$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration, and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Long-term Care Optum Registered Nurse you will function as part of the primary care team, and report to the Clinical Services Manager (CSM). This role works in close collaboration with all of the interdisciplinary team members and may support multiple providers. The RN Case Manager is a flexible team member who works under the direction of the Advanced Practice Clinician (APC) and activities are delegated to the Senior Case Manager by the APC or the team Clinical Services Manager (CSM).
Standard Hours : Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM; no nights, weekends, or holidays.
Location: Middlesex, Mercer, Camden, Burlington Counties New Jersey
Reports to: Nursing Supervisor
Summary: To perform smooth and efficient post operative care and discharge of patients from the hospital.
● Ensure take home medications are filled and discharge instructions printed for client
● Check for discrepancies between discharge note, doctors note, and medication label
● Check all medications before patient leaves for accuracy
● Make sure patient is ready for discharge (awake, clean, IVC pulled)
● Ensures all patients go home with their belongings, organizes patient belongings while in hospital
● Effectively explain different types of home care instructions and answer client questions
● Demonstrate home physical therapy exercises
● Explain and demonstrate bandage care, drain care, incision care, diabetic care, and subcutaneous fluid administration to ensure client understanding and follow through
● Answer phone calls from owners regarding discharge instructions, medications, etc.
● Knowledge of basic anatomy of veterinary patients
● Knowledgeable of different medications including dosage, usage and side effects
● Works in conjunction with staff to keep the day flowing efficiently.
● Ensures all treatment room space and cages in the treatment room and wards are clean at the end of the night.
Experience and Education:
● Excellent client communication skills
● Ability to effectively communicate with doctors and nursing staff
● High attention to detail
● Professional and calm demeanor
● Great organizational skills
● CVT preferred but not required
● 2+ years experience working in a Veterinary Primary Care practice required
● Some experience assisting in surgery or recovery of post operative patients require
|Job Title||Company||Location||Start Date||Salary|
|Computer Systems Analysts-Kboeytest||Ernst & Young U.S. LLP||Mount Laurel, NJ||Oct 28, 2019||$231,696|
|Vice President, Growth Strategy||Freedom Mortgage Corporation||Mount Laurel, NJ||May 22, 2019||$231,000|
|Vice President, Growth Strategy||Freedom Mortgage||Mount Laurel, NJ||Feb 25, 2020||$231,000|
|Project Management Lead||Adecco Staffing||Mount Laurel, NJ||Dec 11, 2019||$219,135|
|Lead Research Engineer/Cybersecurity/Connected Devices||Management Decisions, Inc.||Mount Laurel, NJ||Oct 29, 2020||$180,000|
|Azure Engineer/Architect||Management Decisions, Inc.||Mount Laurel, NJ||Nov 11, 2020||$180,000|
|US-Program Manager III||Adecco Staffing||Mount Laurel, NJ||Jun 25, 2020||$177,395|
|Change Manager||Robert Half||Mount Laurel, NJ||Jul 17, 2019||$171,134 - $183,656|
|Director 2, Software Development||Comcast Cable Communications, LLC||Mount Laurel, NJ||May 08, 2019||$170,768 - $220,078|
|Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist||National Coalition of Healthcare Recruiters||Mount Laurel, NJ||Jun 10, 2019||$170,000|