Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career while working with an extraordinary team? At Merakey, we put heart and soul into everything we do. We are seeking ABA Behavior Technicians to join our team at our program based in Flint, MI.
If you are a Paraprofessional, Behavior Technician, Behavior Health Technician, or a Personal Care Aide, this is the opportunity for you!
* Positions available- Fee For Service (Hours are available 12pm-7:30pm, M-F)
* No experience required- we provide PAID training.
* As a Behavior Technician you will provide one-one services in the center, home and telehealth settings. In this role, you will be part of a team where you can have fun and be an integral part of our children's development.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. Our belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth, dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing the very best care to those we serve.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Apply at www.merakey.org/careers
REQUSITION NUMBER: 68136
* minimum of a high school degree is required
* Associates or Bachelors degree highly preferred
* Current RBT certification OR ability to complete 30 hours of competency-based tr