Executive Assistant Job in Warrensville Heights, OH
This role is being created to provide assistance to the President and General Manager on daily/weekly tasks, primarily in the office. Our company is growing rapidly and it's important that business development is not impeded by the time consuming tasks associated with daily operations. We take tremendous pride in our customer service and want to be sure this does not suffer as we grow. We are looking to add a flexible, hardworking member to our team who can grow with us and is excited about the opportunity to do so.
Key Daily Tasks:
1) Order Processing and Fulfillment
2) Customer Service (phone and email)
3) Inventory Management
4) Shipping and Billing
6) Scheduled machine maintenance
The candidate should possess the following traits/skills:
1) Organized and Detail Oriented: Everything we do is easy to understand, but there are a lot of moving parts. We jump from task to task and work on multiple projects at once so it's important to be sure nothing gets lost in the shuffle.
2) Basic Computer Skills: Familiarity and comfort working in Word, Excel, QuickBooks, Illustrator, etc. Also, the ability to communicate intelligently via email.
3) Phone Skills: The candidate must feel comfortable talking to customers on the phone. I know it sounds simple but plenty of people are not.
4) Flexibility: We need a "right hand" person who is ready and willing to help with whatever the day presents.
5) Demeanor: A generally pleasant, upbeat, positive demeanor is important. We work hard, but its a great place to work. We want someone who is excited to be here and about the opportunity!