$21 / hour + 56 Cents Per Mile + $1500 Sign-on Bonus!
As a Personal Vehicle Driver , you'll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
Great Clips salon owners are hiring hair stylists! Be one of the GREATS!
At Great Clips, we know that stylists like you are most happy when they're cutting hair, so at a Great Clips salon, that's exactly what you get to do! Want to be the best stylist in town? At a Great Clips salon, that can happen. Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Yep, at a Great Clips salon, you can make that happen, too.
Sounds good, right? Then the salon owner wants to hear from you! Do what you love doing with a great brand. Join a Great Clips salon team today.
Requirements: Cosmetology and/or barber license (licensing requirements vary by state/province)
Your time. Your Goals.
What is DoorDash
Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S, DoorDash connects local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.
As a Dasher , you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. All you need is a mode of transportation (bike, car, scooter) and a smartphone to start making money. It's that simple. You can even sign up and begin working that same day. With Dasher Direct, you can also get paid the same day!
Why deliver with DoorDash
Sign Up Details
HOURS OF WORK: Hourly, Non-Exempt
With general direction from the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor, provides a wide range of technical services on company buses, vans, and automobiles.
1. Performs thorough, accurate Preventative Maintenance inspections.
2. Following schedules, completes all required PM maintenance operations including lubrication, fluid changes, brake adjustments, and tire rotation.
3. With direction from the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor, performs unscheduled maintenance as needed.
4. Performs complex operations including engine, electrical, fuel, brake, and exhaust repairs and field tests. This requires interpreting and working from drawings, specifications and other technical materials.
5. Must be able to utilize a ladder and other elevation equipment to access the roof of buses and elevated light fixtures for repairs and maintenance.
6. Must operate CDL and Non-CDL vehicles (buses and van) to perform road tests, as well as shuttle in and out of the garage for repairs and maintenance.
7. Must be able to lift heavy equipment (up to 50lbs) including brake drums, tires, ladders, tool chests, floor jacks, etc. when necessary.
8. Must be able to operate bench grinder, torch, drill press, Jack and Jack stands, Sawzall, oil pumps, power washer, parts cleaner and other hand tools required to perform work.
9. Performs emergency roadside services as needed. Requires operation of either replacement vehicle or utility truck.
10. Emergency conditions may require calls at home, extended hours, or weekend work.
11. Document repairs and parts on work orders completely and accurately.
12. Maintains tools and work places so that conditions are neat and orderly.
13. Must be thoroughly familiar with all safet