Lead the project in accordance with Symbotic Product Life Cycle processes. Symbotic moves at a very fast pace, so your ability to lead and inspire engineering teams that bring products to market with high reliability is critical.$100k-125k yearly est.3d ago
Revenue Claims Analyst 1
Please Note Scammers are posing as Aston Carter We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business.$30k-53k yearly est.7d ago
Revenue Cycle Analyst (onsite or remote)
If you are a current Bay Area Hospital employee, please apply through the Workday internal career site. Please note: this position is located at Bay Area Hospital - Coos Bay, OR Desired experience for revenue cycle analyst includes: The future looks bright at Bay Area Hospital, and we are always searching for quality people to join our team. Current Bay Area Hospital Employee:$70.4k yearly13d ago
Director, Compliance Advisor (US Remote)
* Work collaboratively in Communities of Practice to stay up to date with new trends - both external and in Gartner research - that drive excellence in client delivery * Deliver Gartner's insights through 1:1 interactions, interactive webinars, and small group forums * Engage senior-level executives by building credibility, effectively diagnosing the causes of clients' business challenges, and recommending the best course of action based on Gartner's research. As an Advisor, you will be part of a team that delivers Gartner's research and unbiased insights to executives around the globe. Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams.$117k-149k yearly est.1d ago
The Global Post Purchase Data Analyst will have an outstanding opportunity to demonstrate their analytical mentality, effective interpersonal skills and growth mindset in support of advancing the consumer experience within this client's Direct Digital Commerce. One of our top retail clients in sports products is looking for a Data Analyst to challenge the status quo and enable operational excellence in our Global Post Purchase space. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.$68k-94k yearly est.3d ago
BSA/AML Quality Assurance Specialist
BECU has been in business for more than 85 years, driven by unwavering core values and a dedication to improving the communities we serve. At BECU, compensation decisions are determined using factors such as relevant job-related skills, experience, and education or training. There's never been a better time to work for BECU. The Quality Assurance Specialist - BSA/AML will also assist in Quality Control efforts and projects to provide BSA/AML expertise, advice and guidance to internal departments in an ongoing effort to improve the member experience and effectiveness of BSA/AML activities. **SUMMARY** The Quality Assurance Specialist - BSA/AML is responsible for providing technical and leadership support to the Business Unit.$29.3-35.7 hourly2d ago
9515 - Strategic Service Manager
Kelly connects skilled people with some of the best companies in the world through our recruiting and outsourcing practices. + Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of customer's business objectives and Kelly's strategic plan for the client via Salesforce, internal research and client interactions. Key member of the account management team, accountable for the service delivery to assigned premier Kelly clients.$52k-75k yearly est.2d ago
Director, Franchise Sales & Development - Extended Stay
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world's largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. ** By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Director, Franchise Sales & Development - Extended Stay to join our team.$66k-100k yearly est.30d ago
Advanced Software Engineer
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences.$101k-125k yearly est.18d ago
Research Program Integrator
The Research Program Integrator (RPI) is responsible for project managing defined research for the assigned business(es) within GE Healthcare. GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator.$49k-59k yearly est.2d ago
Small Commercial Inside Sales Support Specialist - Remote (PST & MST Only)
+ Position and sell The Hartford's value proposition to small business owners. The Hartford's Small Commercial Inside Sales Team is growing! The base pay is just one component of The Hartford's total compensation package for employees. This position provides the opportunity to gain critical experience in the Small Commercial segment that will prepare you for a successful career with The Hartford.$43.8k-65.6k yearly3d ago
Customer Service Supervisor (Remote)
+ Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team? Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. + Are you an experienced Customer Service Supervisor looking for a new challenge? + Answers questions and recommends corrective action to address customer complaints within contract guidelines and Kepro policy. At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country.$29k-38k yearly est.23d ago
Retail Sales & Execution Specialist Portland, OR (Field) (Remote, OR)
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world - putting humanity first in everything we do. Chobani yogurt is America's No.1 yogurt brand, and it's made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives. Chobani products are available thro While in-store, these Chobani team members will be responsible for up-selling and fulfillment/replenishment, focusing on execution and merchandising for grocery stores in the assigned area. Summary Chobani's Retail Execution Team brings the vision of the Chobani brand to life in-store.$55k-55k yearly8d ago
HR Operations Analyst
As an HR Operations Analyst, you will have exposure across Tek's Human Resource Teams and will be responsible for providing HRIS support and application while maintaining and analyzing employee data for the Americas. + Partner with Fortive to build and improve upon current reporting capabilities + We enjoy giving back to the community through University outreach, charity programs through the Fortive & Tektronix Foundation, as well as volunteering our time with Tek Gives Back.$61.3k-113.9k yearly47d ago
Routeware is the industry leader in providing SAAS software solutions, integrated technologies including RFID, AI, video, hardware/software, and data analysis that enables public and private enterprises to improve the effectiveness of their waste and recycling programs.$100k-136k yearly est.10d ago
Commercial Card Product Manager, Remote
FirstBank and Trust is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."
Under general direction, the Commercial Card Product Manager plans, organizes and directs the development and maintenance of all Commercial Card Treasury commercial/business banking products from conceptual stages through product life cycles.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. In conjunction with Commercial/ Business Banking, Finance, Compliance and Operations departments, directs overall Commercial Card product strategy, research and development, and coordination/education with TMOs, Solution Consultants, Implementations and Bankers.
2. Plans, directs, and maintains a comprehensive Commercial Card product and services strategic plan to guide Bank resource allocation and technology planning efforts.
3. Acquires primary and secondary research to provide direction for pricing, delivery, product design and customer adoption.
4. Leads the Commercial Card product development/new release capability relating to positioning the sales team for success in growing/retaining business.
5. Directs the development of sales collateral and customer training/on-boarding materials and tools used by the sales team.
6. Maintains and works closely with Legal Department all customer legal agreements for each product.
7. Leads annual TPS pricing review with all banks and make appropriate recommendations.
8. Assists in and works closely with operations to finding solutions to growing customer needs.
9. Develops recommendations on product bundling, capabilities, segmenting and pricing.
10. Provides estimates of product profit potential.
11. Develops and executes plans to create greater non-interest income.
12. Develops and executes plans to increase product cross sell penetration.
13. Coordinates the development of reduce or maintain deposit interest costs relative to achieving deposit growth goals for Sweep products and earning credit rates.
14. Develops competitive analyses and pricing models to formulate recommendations and parameters for pricing implementation in various markets. Builds pricing models as needed.
15. Continually assesses product lines' abilities to meet market needs and business units' objectives, and develops or proposes product solutions where gaps exist.
16. Provides consulting services "as deep product expert" to sales people for customer presentations/sales and all company business lines in support of strategic initiatives.
17. Identifies and monitors competitors with competing products, pricing and customer response for all HTLF markets.
18. Maintains relationship with Operational departments for programming product specifications.
19. Maintains relationship with TMOs, Solutions Consultants, Implementations and bankers for integrating sales practices.
20. Establishes marketing objectives for each product.
21. Writes technical product descriptions for internal and external use.
22. Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas to develop and provide product information responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
23. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. A minimum of 7-10 years' progressive experience in banking of Commercial Card Product Management
2. Bachelor's degree, in business administration, marketing, finance or equivalent experience; Advanced Degree preferred
3. A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in Commercial Card Payments specifically.
4. In-depth knowledge of products, payments, risk management, relative compliance and commercial banking.
5. Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills - strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Strong presentation and training skills.
7. Ability to function effectively in matrix management environment.
8. Proven decision making skills.
9. General understanding of marketing and data needed to manage business growth.
10. Knowledge of banking database software, statistical measurement software such as SPSS, Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The targeted salary for this role is:
You may also be offered incentive compensation, and benefits. Compensation may vary and is based on geographic location of the specific role as well as the skills and experiences of the selected candidate.$128k yearly11d ago
As a non-profit subsidiary of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), CancerLinQ LLC is the only non-profit, physician-led big data analytics platform for cancer in the United States. As a Scrum Master in CancerLinQ, the selected candidate will be responsible for leading and coaching a cross-functional team in the agile development of healthcare IT technologies related to oncology and electronic health records. * 2+ years' experience as a scrum master In this role, the Scrum Master will work closely with the team to develop big data systems that integrate with these technologies in order to support the delivery of high-quality healthcare to patients.$99k-127k yearly est.40d ago
Sr Manager, SaaS Data Analytics
SiliconExpert, an Arrow company, is seeking a Sr Manager of SaaS Data Analytics reporting to the Director of Strategic Planning. At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job.$111.9k-175.5k yearly10d ago
Sales Representative - Texas
As an outside sales representative for IAFD you will travel to power plants within your territory, developing new relationships and growing existing relationships with the goal of identifying sales opportunities. Industrial Air Flow Dynamics, Inc ("IAFD") is the leading provider of replacement expansion joint systems, penetration seal systems and HRSG duct/liner replacement systems sold to power plants.$56k-105k yearly est.44d ago
Contact Center Consultant with $1250 Sign-On Bonus
BECU has been in business for more than 85 years, driven by unwavering core values and a dedication to improving the communities we serve. At BECU, compensation decisions are determined using factors such as relevant job-related skills, experience, and education or training. The Contact Center Consultant will perform in an accurate, professional, and timely manner to ensure a high level of quality services are being provided to the BECU members. There's never been a better time to work for BECU. **SUMMARY** The Contact Center Consultant is responsible for answering inbound calls, assisting member and potential member inquiries. + Private, confidential workspace, away from distractions and non-BECU employees (ie, office, bedroom, etc.)$20-24.4 hourly33d ago