A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provide financial guidance to internal and external sales organizations by delivering financial insights through P&L management & advanced business analytics that will facilitate key decisions related to profitable revenue growth and optimal return on investments aligned to respective SBU objectives.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Support Field Sales teams though P&L management that delivers annual objectives while leveraging Cost-2-Serve & Total Customer Investment models and Product/MPG assortment analysis through integrated planning & activation with cross-functional constituents to drive enhanced commercial capabilities
· Prepare/Analyze P&Ls that support the SBU’s Brand objectives and channel strategies, providing strategic insights on promotional investments through pre/post event analysis for customer/channel profitability improvement and optimal ROI that align to SBU’s Brand strategies, KPIs and DSMP’s
· Drive analysis and prepare CFO financial scorecards for Quarterly Customers Business Reviews leveraging Advanced Analytics to drive profitable revenue growth, measuring performance against quarterly & annual targets and to achieve budget synergies
· Support monthly Financial PPR reporting through analysis of Quarterly Results and Full Year Forecasts to draw insights and drive accountability with Key Strategic Accounts & Sales Leadership Team for US Domestic business focused on Sales, Total Customer Investment, Merchandising Effectiveness & Insights and Quarterly KPI metrics that align to SBU and Channel growth strategies; identifies and communicates risks & opportunities to the forecast and aligns priorities with key constituents
· Review and validate forecasted volume, trade and margin assumptions verses monthly Sales & Marketing consensus to ensure forecasted Sales & Trade accuracy; effectively explains financial impacts on the business and oversees action plans for timely resolution and optimal revenue & profit growth
· Support Customer Segmentation and Trade Fund Allocation models in accordance with SBU strategies and Corporate AOP targets; review and validate any incremental merchandising programs proposed to senior management for approval.
· Ensure Trade Fund Management and audit compliance on key financial metrics through monthly business review process
· Work closely with cross-functional groups i.e. Sales, Supply Chain, Corporate & Brand Finance, Internal Audit and IT on key Company initiatives or special projects
Education and Experience
· BS degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
· 4+ years of experience in the CPG or adjacent industry with demonstrated proficiency of P&L management and interaction with a diversified customer base
· Knowledge of SAP, Siebel-TPM, Nielsen/IRI a plus
· Ability to travel (
Skills and Competencies
· Ability to work with complex concepts, leverage multiple data streams, draw inferences from predictive and prescriptive analytical tools
· Demonstrate the ability to provide an articulated vision through the practice of “Strategic Thinking & Big Picture Orientation” to deliver optimal outcomes based on recommendations for short-term and long-term tactical initiatives
· Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel Modeling and Power Point Presentation skills
· Demonstrated knowledge of Balance Sheet and P&L relationship
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task effectively leading to decisive & agile decision making
· Excellent inter-personal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*:
To support the health and safety of our team members, successful candidates for employment in this role must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
*Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
PandoLogic. Keywords: Financial Analyst, Location: EWING, NJ - 08629$80k-112k yearly est.2d ago
Plant Packaging Operator
Job DescriptionPlant Packaging Operator FULL-TIME Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the world.$23.6 hourly30d ago
This highly visible position located at our York, PA Facility.$24.5 hourly26d ago
The Operations Manager will plan, organize and direct these manufacturing activities to meet established plant objectives and key performance indicators (KPI's). The Operations Manager will lead all lean manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives for their functional area.$90k-116k yearly est.26d ago
Laboratory Tech - 1st Shift
To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits. Selected qualified associates at the discretion of the Quality Control Management will be responsible for handling hazardous waste management. Assists higher level technical and scientific personnel as needed to learn more advanced techniques, equipment, instrumentation and procedures specific to the Quality Control Department. We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries. Under the direction of the QC Laboratory Supervisor, the Lab Technician is responsible for performing routine laboratory support functions, cleaning of glassware and general housekeeping. Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level.$40k-57k yearly est.7d ago
Retail Media Assistant
The Retail Media Assistant role will lead and execute digital marketing campaigns to efficiently build up BBU brand awareness and drive sales in coordination with omnichannel strategies This role will be responsible for building, growing and optimizing the online marketing programs for BBU brands and the Customer Teams. Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.$29k-42k yearly est.3d ago
The Production Operator positions are a vital piece of the Wet and Pouch Plants.$27.8 hourly3d ago
Quality Assurance Technician
Allentown balances the identity of a busy industrial city, as well as a beautiful rural environment that Nestl Purina is truly proud to call home. Just 65 miles from Center City Philadelphia, Allentown - or Lehigh Valley - is in close proximity to many of the major Northeastern U.S. cities, which makes it an ideal location for manufacturing and distributing consumer goods. As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality standards in the development of cat and dog food product.$29k-38k yearly est.3d ago
As a Production Supervisor, you are responsible for the coordination of all first line management functions regarding production planning, production output, equipment maintenance, management of people, quality, safety, and sanitation of the processing and departments.$63k-81k yearly est.13d ago
Quality Assurance Technician
Allentown balances the identity of a busy industrial city, as well as a beautiful rural environment that Nestl Purina is truly proud to call home. Just 65 miles from Center City Philadelphia, Allentown - or Lehigh Valley - is in close proximity to many of the major Northeastern US cities, which makes it an ideal location for manufacturing and distributing consumer goods. As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality standards in the development of cat and dog food product.$29k-38k yearly est.25d ago
The Production Operator positions are a vital piece of the Wet and Pouch Plants.$27.8 hourly60d+ ago
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will manage, lead, and coordinate activities of your team to maximize performance, minimize costs, maintain quality, and endorse safety and operating standards.$58k-73k yearly est.7d ago
Accounting Coordinator (Store Coordinator)
As an accounting coordinator you will ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, nestle accounting standards, and company policies and standards. As an Accounting Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the integrity of the factory financial structure of the Purina retail store You will be able to provide accuracy in the reporting and analysis of operating costs.$42k-54k yearly est.12d ago
As the Maintenance Manager, you will oversee all maintenance operations at the Allentown, PA Factory This includes managing all aspects of the factory maintenance program including: prioritizing safety, quality and cost, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), and delivering factory commitments and ensuring continuous improvement towards internal/external benchmarks.$71k-93k yearly est.44d ago
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will manage, lead, and coordinate activities of your team to maximize performance, minimize costs, maintain quality, and endorse safety and operating standards.$58k-73k yearly est.46d ago
As the Sr Accounting Analyst (Materials Accounting Management), you are responsible for developing and maintaining overall management of inventory control and material accounting systems while ensuring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, Nestle accounting standards, and company policies and standards.$56k-68k yearly est.52d ago
$44k-57k yearly est.1d ago
Performs skilled maintenance, repair, adjustment, and minor construction work in the trades to ensure that facilities are properly maintained to meet Nestle standards.$44k-57k yearly est.13d ago
The Team Member is responsible for a variety of tasks as it relates to warehousing and shipment of goods.$23k-34k yearly est.2d ago