Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the world. $25.46/hr The forklift operator/material handler position is responsible for:$25.5 hourly1d ago
Production Filler Operator
Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the world. Job DescriptionProduction Filler Operator FULL-TIME The Production Filler Operator position is responsible for:$25.5 hourly11d ago
Plant Production Associate
Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the world. $23.96/hr The Plant Production Associate pay is $23.96/hour after 60 days with the certification pay. Job DescriptionPlant Production Associate FULL-TIME The Schreiber Foods Green Bay plant is expanding and are looking for partners who want to work on our new lines working Monday-Friday on 8-hour shifts.$24-38.2 hourly28d ago
Lab technician 1st Shift
OSI participates in the E-Verify program. Carry out Lab QA duties as indicated in OSI and RSF Lab QA programs.$39k-47k yearly est.2d ago
Bilingual HR Generalist
Reporting to the HR Manager, this position provides day-to-day support to line supervisors, and employees by providing interpretation and guidance on the application of, policies, procedures, collective bargaining agreements (if applicable), FMLA/ADA and other established practices and procedures. The HR Generalist is responsible for the translation of human capital implications to support overall business objectives like change initiatives, building and retaining a high-performing culture and talent excellence. Must be available to support all operating shifts directly or indirectly where required.
Provide guidance and advice on the interpretation and application of established employment policies, procedures, and practices.
Work collaboratively with other HR staff and line managers to resolve employee issues that arise due to policy interpretations, procedural issues, job performance concern, time off, harassment concerns, and other employee related issues.
Administer and support talent management programs and HR initiatives that require field implementation and facilitation to ensure adherence to standards and consistency in application.
Manage the Talent Acquisition lifecycle process for hourly production employees, including but not limited to posting, sourcing, and managing the candidate experience.
Ensures compliance with Federal and State legislation related to all human resources matters.
Fosters effective relationships with external vendors to administer effective employee programs.
Assist in the implementation and administration of a robust communications plan.
Manage the administration of FMLA/ADA compliance for the facility.
Maintain up to date knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and recommend changes to policies, practices, and procedures required to ensure compliance.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Flexibility on covering second shift is required
A degree in Human Resources, related field along with progressive experience.
Working knowledge of Human Resource practices with expertise in talent acquisition, FMLA/ADA, new hire orientation and on-boarding.
Demonstrated experience in providing proactive solutions to human resource issues.
Demonstrated experience in employee relations investigations in collective bargaining agreements is preferred.
Exercise good judgment in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
Ability to analyze and diagnose problems, develops alternative solutions, and recommend and implement an effective course of action.
Ability to influence and build relationships both within and outside the organization.
Communicate effectively in one-on-one and small group settings, and foster an open, honest and trusting environment, concisely, both in writing and verbally, and to actively listen while gathering information.
Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
Proficiency in systems, Excel, Word, Publisher and PowerPoint.
Effective verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Bilingual Spanish/English skills required.
Polish speaking is a plus.
Work is generally performed within a business environment at a plant location, with standard office equipment available. This position may be required to walk in a food manufacturing environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.
Required Experience$54k-67k yearly est.1d ago
Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the world.$24 hourly4d ago
Product Development Engineer
PM21 Standard Textile is proud to announce it has been selected as a 2021 and 2022 US Best Managed Company. Standard Textile has been inspiring care, comfort, and change in our communities since 1940.$59k-74k yearly est.3d ago
Nestle Tollhouse Production Operator
The main functions of the Nestle Tollhouse Production Operator include the safe and efficient operation of a variety of tasks in the manufacturing of chocolate products at the Nestl Burlington, WI location.$21.5 hourly18h ago
Electro Mechanical Technician
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé's presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Multi-skilled technician with primary responsibilities of maintaining equipment in a proactive manner, and troubleshoot and repair both mechanical and electrical abnormalities on all production-related equipment. Perform all preventative maintenance as scheduled to eliminate unplanned stoppages, increase asset intensity, and build operator technical capabilities.
Shift: 2nd shift (3:00pm-11:30pm) or 3rd shift (11:00pm-7:30am)
Basic Overview of Mechanical Responsibilities
Service and repair of production related equipment including extensive knowledge in the principles and practical application of pneumatics, hydraulics, chain/belt drives, bushings/bearings/idler systems, gearboxes, pumps, valves, fasteners, seals, gaskets, mechanical fabrication, and rigging, Capability to follow work standards and full adherence to all safety permitting and facility LOTO requirements while executing tasks.
Basic Overview of Electrical/Automation Responsibilities
Service and repair of production related electrical equipment including knowledge of power distribution and lighting systems, AC/DC motors and transformers, machine and line control devices, fluid control and distribution, electronic controls and instrumentation, variable frequency drives, and basic PLC knowledge/ interpretation capabilities. Ability to demonstrate safe practices and tools for while working with low voltage and medium voltage electrical systems and components.
Maintain and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical components of production related equipment including but not limited to:
* Ingredient Handling & Preparation - sugar dissolving, bulk handling, dumping stations.
* Chocolate making - Roasting, Pressing, Conching, Refining
* Departments A, B, C, D, R Q, H
* Packaging Labelers, Case Packers, Palletizers, Conveyor systems and shunts, Storage systems, Product transport systems.
* Preventive/Predictive Maintenance - Responsible for executing planned work schedule as assigned and creating follow up notifications/improvements in SAP system to ensure cost effective and reliable equipment performance.
* Completion of all assigned work in a timely manner following standards and best practices.
* Provide technical training to Operators as part of our NCE practices to ensure knowledge transfer and autonomy in equipment operations.
* Creative problem solving skills to perform equipment improvements and enhancements to optimize production with positive contribution to all key deliverables of safety, quality, and cost.
* A strong commitment to continuous improvement and competency development.
* Participate in problem solving utilizing tools such as BDA and GSTD.
* Actively participate in NCE and Improvement teams.
* Lead continuous update of Maintenance procedures, and PM Optimization efforts.
* Review required spare parts to keep maximize technical warehouse service factor.
Reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor on shift and/or Shift Manager. Expectation is that the associate will be motivated and self directed, requiring only nominal direct/daily supervision.
Significant impact on the performance and reliability of the Nestlé Anderson production. Expertise on systems and ability to troubleshoot any failures in a timely manner allowing production to commence and downtime to be eradicated.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
* High school Diploma or GED
* Two year Technical Degree in Maintenance related area such as Industrial Maintenance, Electromechanical Maintenance, Robotics, or equivalent industrial maintenance experience is required.
* 1+ years of industrial electrical/controls experience is preferred.
* Demonstrate necessary skills competency in both mechanical and electrical
* 1 to 3 years of experience in a Manufacturing environment is required; food industry experience is preferred.
* Understand how automated equipment and its components work.
* Remain proficient with the operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of industrial electrical control systems, electromechanical systems, instrumentation, and fluid power.
* Properly use mechanical and electrical tools and diagnostic instruments.
* Understand the operating principles and function of the electrical control and power components and circuits utilized in automated equipment.
* Operate, troubleshoot, and diagnose industrial circuits used in control and distribution.
* Basic PLC skills and ability to learn and interpret ladder logic.
* Ability to be self-managed, scheduling and performing work unsupervised.
* Reliable, motivated, dedicated, and committed to a team environment.
* Must demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset.
* Good communication skills with operators, other trades and all plant personnel.
* Ability to analyze data and make decisions/recommendations based on analysis.
* Familiar with CMMS and Production Work Flow/Control systems.
* Ability and willingness to operate and support a positive Nestle culture and follow established values.
* Ability to integrate into all parts of the operation to support the facility in achieving our goals & objectives.
* Proactive individual that takes responsibility for their equipment, line, coworkers and the continuous improvement of the operation.
* Able to work in a team environment where honest communication, a positive attitude, engagement, and personal accountability is expected.
* Detail oriented individual who accurately records information.
* Able to work off-shifts, weekends & extended shifts (i.e additional hours as needed)
* Able to work with computers (navigating systems, recording information, using to find information to perform the job)
* Has positive conflict management resolution skills.
* Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
* Accountable for personal development & improvement.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment & handle multiple tasks.
May require internal & external certification.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.$38.2 hourly13d ago
Nestle Tollhouse Production Operator
The main functions of the Nestle Tollhouse Production Operator include the safe and efficient operation of a variety of tasks in the manufacturing of chocolate products at the Nestl Burlington, WI location.$21.5 hourly24d ago
$67k-88k yearly est.37d ago
Electro Mechanical Technician
$38.2 hourly39d ago
Factory Quality Technician
The QA Technician's primary responsibilities will include raw material and packaging inspections, monitoring of in-process inspections and finished goods documentation review and/or performs a variety of standard microbiological, chemical and physical or sensory testing and assays.$37k-47k yearly est.57d ago
Follow all Nestl -Burlington Safety & Environmental rules, regulations, and policies, fully participate in all Safety & Environmental programs, and report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately.$51k-66k yearly est.60d+ ago
Sr Human Resources Generalist
$61k-77k yearly est.18h ago
Cost Accounting Manager
2. Compile reporting of actuals (including organizing and overseeing timeliness and accuracy of period-end close, and promoting ownership of data at source); and dynamic forecasts for the factory; ensure transparency of this process; follow up and monitoring of progress to close gaps, ensuring Nestle financial policies, Accounting Standards and Costing Standards are followed$81k-99k yearly est.6d ago
The Boiler Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all equipment associated with generating steam, refrigeration, compressed air, and chilled glycol cooling systems. * Follow all Nestl -Burlington Safety & Environmental rules, regulations, and policies, fully participate in all Safety & Environmental programs, and report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately.$55k-69k yearly est.6d ago
The functional responsibilities for a Project Engineer are outlined within the NEE master document.$63k-81k yearly est.7d ago
The Electrician is responsible for the safe and efficient maintenance and repair of facility electrical equipment. 8:00AM-5:00PM Location:637 South Pine St. Burlington, WI 53105 Follow all Nestl -Burlington Safety & Environmental rules, regulations, and policies, fully participate in all Safety & Environmental programs, and report incidents & unsafe conditions immediately.$38.2 hourly8d ago