Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the world.$24 hourly4d ago
Plant Production Associate
Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the world. $23.96/hr The Plant Production Associate pay is $23.96/hour after 60 days with the certification pay. Job DescriptionPlant Production Associate FULL-TIME The Schreiber Foods Green Bay plant is expanding and are looking for partners who want to work on our new lines working Monday-Friday on 8-hour shifts.$24-38.2 hourly28d ago
Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the world.$24 hourly22d ago
Forklift Operator/Material Handler
Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the world. $25.46/hr The forklift operator/material handler position is responsible for:$25.5 hourly1d ago
Human Resources Manager
Proven technical expertise in human resources practices and procedures, employment law and labor law you will lead the total human resources function at our 260-person dairy manufacturing plant & distribution center in That means in addition to an 8% 401(k) match into the ESOP, Schreiber will contribute an extra amount - about 10% of your earnings - toward your retirement every year. Plus, we offer tuition reimbursement if you want to further your education to grow in your role at Schreiber. Mount Vernon, Missouri 5+ years of experience in human resources and/or leadership is preferred Human Resources Team Leader (Manager)$67k-90k yearly est.4d ago
Product Development Engineer
PM21 Standard Textile is proud to announce it has been selected as a 2021 and 2022 US Best Managed Company. Standard Textile has been inspiring care, comfort, and change in our communities since 1940.$59k-74k yearly est.3d ago
Product & Market Analyst
PM21 Standard Textile is proud to announce it has been selected as a 2021 and 2022 US Best Managed Company. The Product & Market Analyst Standard Textile has been inspiring care, comfort, and change in our communities since 1940.$52k-74k yearly est.3d ago
Maintenance Mechanic 3rd shift
Join our Nestl team as a 3rd shift Maintenance Technician today!$31.9-36.5 hourly18h ago
Lead Production Supervisor - Off-Shift
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé's presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Associate Production Manager role is responsible for ensuring employee safety, product quality and asset performance while delivering on time the shift/line/area production plan. This is accomplished by leading a team, including participating in the hiring process, employee on-boarding, performance management and corrective action. This position is a problem solver that drives continuous improvement efforts across the plant.
It is important that this role drives proactive cooperation with other groups on the site and within the broader division to ensure that their area and people are fully aligned with the organization. It is expected that the Supervisor, Production models the way for others by practicing what is preached to create and maintain a workplace culture that engages and motivates associates at all levels. This role focuses on results to deliver success as measured by key performance metrics.
* Ensure the timely deployment of people development plan and assure the competencies of his/her team as per the agreed plan with PM (proper training inclusive of equipment, safety procedures, and hygiene). Enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the team. (10%)
* Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times. Updated work instructions available for all positions. Processes are run in accordance with SOP's, SSOP's and other documentation. Activities being performed having an environmental impact are communicated and accomplished according to the environmental management. (15%)
* Ensure quality objectives are met including regular adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), performance of sanitation audits, food safety checks, and product quality checks conducted according to policies. Actively participate in prevention and correction of quality-related errors. Check and enforce personnel hygiene & safety e.g. protective clothing (uniform), shoe change & hand wash. (15%)
* Ongoing coaching of employees to fulfill and exceed the requirements of the job through NCE approach. Daily review of achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and review meetings. Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives. Facilitate seamless handoffs and communicate key information to peers, team members and Production Management. (10%)
* Ensure continuous line controls and immediate corrective action to assure prescribed quality and to ensure compliance with manufacturing instructions, internal and external regulations, procedures & policies. (15%)
* Ensure ongoing smooth operations of factory through effective employee and industrial relations management. (15%)
* Ensure that there is an adequate distribution of skills to enable production plan to be achieved effectively. (10%)
* Ensure timely launch of new products to the Market as per agreed with the business unit/area. (5%)
* Ensure adequate maintenance of the installations in coordination with quality, engineering & administration. Review daily maintenance effectiveness with Maintenance Mechanic(s) and Team members to identify opportunities for improvement. Prioritize, schedule, and ensure Maintenance & Repairs are completed to maximize efficiency. (5%)
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years related work experience (including that gained during military service).
* Ability to maintain a safe working environment through proper housekeeping and safety practices.
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written and listening). Ability to adjust communication style to multiple audiences, facilitate group coaching, and information sharing. Ability to positively confront and effectively deal with non compliance through effective "soft skills".
* Excellent people skills: maintain a positive attitude and ability to motivate people, specifically mentoring and coaching individuals in identifying short- and long-term development needs and providing appropriate support.
* Confidence in own capacity and judgment. Must be willing to face challenging situations. Developed ability to build personal relationships based on trust, mutual respect and open communication.
* Adaptable: ability to adjust approach to match varied task requirements, adjust behavior to others' styles, change priorities to meet changing demands, adjust quickly to new responsibilities and tasks.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time through highly developed organizational skills.
* Ability to set effective and challenging objectives.
* Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting through root cause problem solving.
* High energy level and excellent follow-up
* Intermediate level computer skills in MicroSoft Office.
Requisition ID: 233188
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.$35k-47k yearly est.1d ago
Factory Supply Chain Manager
* Collaborates with peer factory Supply Chain managers to share standard methodologies, Liaise with Lean Champion, Supply Chain, Procurement, Factory Management and Application Group to drive continuous Improvement. Lead, guide and develop the factory supply chain teams to ensure:$93k-113k yearly est.1d ago
3rd Shift Production Worker -$3000 Retention Bonus
* ReadyRefresh-Home Delivery of Nestle Waters products at a Discount Nestle Pizza division located in Little Chute, WI has immediate openings for entry level production and bakery workers on our 3rd shift team! * Nestle Nutrition Store Discounts$20.3 hourly2d ago
1st Shift Production Worker - $3000 Retention Bonus
1st shift core schedules are based off line assignment: * 1st shift starts between 4:35am-6:25am and works until 4:55pm-6:45pm. Nestle Pizza division located in Little Chute, WI has immediate openings for entry level production and bakery workers on our 1st shift team! * ReadyRefresh-Home Delivery of Nestle Waters products at a Discount * Nestle Nutrition Store Discounts$20.3 hourly2d ago
Industrial HVAC/R Technician 3rd Shift
Join our Nestl team as an Industrial HVAC/R Technician! As an Industrial HVAC/R Technician, you'll be responsible for the service, troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of the ammonia refrigeration system, HVAC, and utilities systems. Industrial HVAC/R Technician, 3rd Shift - $5,000 Retention Bonus$31.9-38.2 hourly10d ago
1st Shift Production Workers
ReadyRefresh-Home Delivery of Nestle Waters products at a Discount Nestle Pizza division located in Little Chute, WI has immediate openings for entry level production and bakery workers on our 1st shift team!$19.3 hourly60d+ ago
Flexible Schedule Production Workers
+ On-site company store with Nestle products Nestle Pizza division located in Little Chute, WI has immediate openings for entry level flexible schedule general laborers in our bakeries and on our assembly lines for both our 1st and 3rd shift teams This is a non-benefits eligible position.$18.2-19.7 hourly60d+ ago
3rd Shift Production Worker
Nestle Pizza division located in Little Chute, WI has immediate openings for entry level production and bakery workers on our 3rd shift team! ReadyRefresh-Home Delivery of Nestle Waters products at a Discount$19.3 hourly60d+ ago
Project Engineer The Project Engineer is responsible for providing technical leadership by identifying, developing and executing capital projects for the Plant.$64k-81k yearly est.1d ago
Senior Cost Analyst
As a Senior Cost Analyst at the Nestle USA Little Chute facility, you will be a Co-Pilot within the Factory Team (vision, organization, practices, initiatives/projects) on a day-to-day basis.$68k-85k yearly est.2d ago
Training Manager (Little Chute, WI)
The Training Manager is responsible for the factory training strategy, including designing, developing and facilitating technical training programs as well as provide training, coaching, and assessments in support of factory training systems.$52k-68k yearly est.5d ago