Senior Corporate Recruiter Job in Newville, AL
Develops and implements staffing strategies including development of sourcing approaches, interview and selection processes, university recruitment programs and company branding.
• Writes complete and detailed search assignments, ensuring an understanding of the job duties, responsibilities, and business requirements.
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with leaders, hiring managers and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Leverages online recruiting resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
• Creates and fosters relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates
• Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates..
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.