Jr IT Administrator/Engineer
Job Type: Full-time with full benefits Highly responsible professional and technical worker responsible for the day to day administration of a Windows server experienced in an integrated network and ESXI VMware Server Farm (VDI environment) hardware, virtual, terminal, desktop experience. Support Network consisting of troubleshooting connectivity and security and configuration of switches/routers/firewalls. May include some travel to remote locations.
· Application installation and troubleshooting of VMWARE Horizon VDI suite of products, provisioning servers, desktop delivery control, and virtual desktop images/target devices.
· Extensive troubleshooting in installation and configuration of Windows Operating Systems; Disk Configuration and Installation and Configuration of DNS and Active Directory; Systems Policy and Group Policy; Systems Back-up and Recovery; Windows Performance Tuning and Windows Server.
· Responsible for implementation of Desktop GPOs. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment. Participates in the development and implementation of VDI-related operational procedures and standards. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
· Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
· Responsible for the administration and support of Desktops, Thin Clients, diagnoses and troubleshoots problems with PCs, software, communications devices, responds to End User requests for technical support and assistance within established procedures.
· Provides support and assistance to Network Engineer(s), System Engineer (s) and Telecommunications Systems contract up line support staff. Assist in ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures. Responds to escalated requests for technical assistance.
· AS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education or technical training and experience.
· 1-3 years of related systems administration engineering experience.
· Unique/Additional Requirements Required Skills: · Microsoft Active Directory, Windows XP Professional/Vista/Windows 7, TCP/IP, DNS, Local Area Networking, Printer, Fax, and Scanner setup and troubleshooting, Experience working in a ESXI VMware/vSphere .
Desired Skills: · Terminal & Mobile Thin Client using ESXI VMware Technology
Required experience: · Active Directory, Windows Server, Thin Clients, Shoretel VoIP Phone Systems, VM
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties an addition to those described above.
$46k-61k yearly est.15d ago
RN Unit Manager (7a-3p) Sign On Bonus $10K
We are in search of a qualified RN Unit Manager :$61k-75k yearly est.4d ago
Financial Specialist Assistant (PRN) 8a-4p
To perform the successful and timely completion of assigned business and financial functions within the parameters established by NHS Management, LLC guidelines, state and federal regulations, and as needed to achieve the financial goals of the facility. + Participates in cash acceleration and any other special projects as warranted and directed by Administrator, Financial Specialist, or facility corporate management. + Performs assigned billing functions as directed by Financial Specialist or Administrator in the completion of all routine and other business office related tasks, including but not limited to: + Participates in the development and successful implementation of plan(s) of improvement as indicated, recommended and/or required by Administrator, Financial Specialists, Financial Specialist Consultants, Internal Auditor, or any other corporate or regulatory compliance consultant. We are in search of a qualified Financial Specialist Assistant:$25k-29k yearly est.11d ago
Licensed Social Worker
We are in search of a qualified licensed Social Worker$16k-33k yearly est.11d ago
Nursing Student Aide
+ Dressing changes limited to the application of simple bandaging (No wet-dry or sterile dressing change per NHS) + Must demonstrate competency in fundamental areas within the scope and guidelines of the Board of Nursing for Nursing Student Aide$21k-27k yearly est.20d ago
Resident Assessment Coordinator
The ideal candidate, to become a Resident Assessment Coordinator, is a nurse with excellent documentation skills and superior assessment skills. The Resident Assessment Coordinator is an administrative nurse that is a leader and an educator in the post-acute care setting. ), the Resident Assessment Coordinator (RAC) leads an interdisciplinary team using a core set of screening, clinical, and functional status elements which forms the foundation of a comprehensive assessment. + Possible Resident Assessment Coordinator Certification (RAC-CT) through AANAC$28k-37k yearly est.28d ago
Activities Assistant (7a-3p)
Assist Activities Director in preparing and conducting activities for the resident.
• Experience working with the elderly and disabled
• Must demonstrate creative abilities in execution and development of activities
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to key in data, perform keyboard operations, and operate a computer
• Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm, and positive attitude toward the elderly and disabled
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
• Must be capable of performing the ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS and PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL JOB FUNCTIONS as outlined below.
1. Support the Mission, Values, and Vision of the facility.
2. Knowledgeable of resident rights and ensures an atmosphere, which allows for the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
3. Report to Management immediately all instances of abuse neglect, misappropriation/handling of resident property, or other concerns such as inadequate staffing, etc
4. Support, cooperate with, and implement specific procedures and programs for:
a. Safety, including universal precautions and safe work practices, established fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, and security, report and/or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
b. Maintain confidentiality of all data, including resident, employee, and operations data.
c. Comply with all Quality Assurance and regulatory requirements.
d. Comply with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from harassment, and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
5. Support and participate in common teamwork:
a. Cooperate and work together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
b. Use tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
c. Follow up as appropriate with supervisor, co-workers or residents regarding reported complaints, problems, and concerns.
d. Promote positive public relations with residents, family members, and guests.
e. Complete requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assist Director in preparing and conducting scheduled group activities.
2. Transport residents to and from activities.
3. Perform activities with room bound residents.
4. Record daily residents' attendance at group activities and documents room bound residents' responses to activities.
5. Monitor grooming of residents and assists if necessary.
6. Deliver mail to residents and read mail to those who need assistance.
7. Assist residents with menu selections where applicable.
8. Treat residents with dignity and observes all residents' rights and confidentiality.
9. Communicate with staff in other departments regarding any changes in resident's condition and regarding information about activities programs.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS 1. Assist Director with community volunteer program.
2. Assist in planning and preparing activities calendar, bulletin board, etc.
3. Coordinate and assist with personalization of residents' rooms.
4. Adhere to all facility and departmental policies and procedures.
5. Adhere to safety rules and regulations.
6. Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor
1. Interact with residents, family members, staff, visitors, government agencies / personnel, etc. under all conditions / circumstances.
2. May be subject to hostile and emotionally upset residents, family members, staff, visitors, etc., under all conditions / circumstances.
3. May be subject to frustrations in meeting work demands due to frequent interruptions.
4. May be exposed to infectious waste; diseases, conditions, etc, including exposure to the AIDS and Hepatitis B viruses.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Walk, sit, and stand frequently alternating throughout the workday.
2. Ability to lift, carry, push, bend, reach, grasp, perform fine manipulations, etc., necessary to perform job duties.
3. Ability to remain calm under stress.
4. Obtain annual TB skin test, if possible, and flu vaccination (Arkansas required).
Requirements$18k-23k yearly est.35d ago
Contract Charge Nurse LPN
Qualifications/Requirements: Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing and meets all applicable Federal and State licensure requirements Basic nursing competency skills Experience with electronic medical records and documentation Graduate of accredited school of licensed practical nursing Join our family as a Licensed Practical Nurse and help care for those that cared for us when we were young. As a Licensed Practical Nurse with our facility, you may perform a variety of duties that provide optimal patient care to our residents.$39k-47k yearly est.35d ago
Admissions / Marketing Coordinator
We are in search of a qualified Admissions / Marketing Coordinator to join our team of dedicated professionals.$32k-40k yearly est.8d ago
We are in search of a Maintenance Supervisor within the organization:$40k-52k yearly est.15d ago
Southern Nurse Practitioner Associates, LLC. (2) Nurse Practitioner/PA with 1-2 years minimum hospital experience preferred$69k-104k yearly est.8d ago
$21k-26k yearly est.12d ago
Housekeeping/Laundry Supervisor (7a-3p)
$27k-34k yearly est.35d ago
Assistant Director of Clinical Services
We are in search of a qualified -Assistant Director of Clinical Services$29k-40k yearly est.60d+ ago
RN Weekend Warrior
$48k-63k yearly est.5d ago
Under the direction of the Maintenance Director, the Maintenance Assistant is responsible for maintaining the facility grounds and assisting with general maintenance services inside and outside the facility.$26k-31k yearly est.29d ago
Administrator (M-F 8a-5p)
The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator oversees and manages every department in the long term care facility. QUALIFICATION: + Administrator License REQUIRED - (Current & Active) Requirements + Administrator License REQUIRED - (Current & Active)$22k-31k yearly est.60d+ ago
Restorative CNA (7a-3p)
We are in search of a qualified Restorative CNA:$23k-29k yearly est.21d ago
Floor Technician (7a-3p)
$20k-25k yearly est.14d ago
Treatment Nurse - LPN
Under the direction of the Director of Nursing or Assistant Director of Nursing, the Treatment Nurse is responsible for the skin care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents' attending physicians, or the Medical Director of the facility, with an emphasis on treatment and therapy of skin disorders. + Support the Mission, Values, and Vision of NHS Management, L.L.C.$39k-48k yearly est.36d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of NHS Management, LLC, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about NHS Management, LLC. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at NHS Management, LLC. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by NHS Management, LLC. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of NHS Management, LLC and its employees or that of Zippia.
NHS Management, LLC may also be known as or be related to NHS, NHS MANAGEMENT LLC, NHS Management, NHS Management LLC and NHS Management, LLC.