What Does A Night Supervisor Do At GCA Services
* Oversee shift Janitorial Operations for an assigned group of employees.* Establish and maintain open lines of communication with customer.* Ensure proper usage of supplies and equipment through the training and development of supervisors and employees.* Monitor daily work hours.* Be able to operate and teach subordinates how to safely operate and maintain all types of cleaning machinery and equipment.* Train employees how to safely use chemicals and agents.* Adhere to company guidelines for employee discipline and termination procedures.* Provide safe working environment for the employees.* Respond to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner.* Resolve and follow-up on all complaints/issues.* Conduct building inspections.* Perform various administrative duties.* Handle other assignments as directed by site Manager.* Schedule and monitor periodic work
What Does A Night Supervisor Do At Capital City Janitorial, Incorporated
* maintain scheduling of staff and job site* enforce work standards in conjunction with the Manager* monitor overall inventory/equipment usage and safety maintenance and upkeep of equipment in account* problem analysis and problem solving* allocate use of available resources* monitor and assist staff with work progress* delegate work duties to staff* perform janitorial and maintenance duties when needed* special project work as requested and other duties as assigned* responsible for the operational duties of an account through hands-on training and supervision* conduct quality assurance checks and manage materials inventory as well as general use of equipment* provide individual guidance and motivation to staff to enable each one to perform to his/her fullest potential* monitor staff performance including recommendations for performance reviews* demonstrate and promote Company culture, values, and management philosophy
What Does A Night Supervisor Do At Northwell Health
* Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of staff.* Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.* Prioritizes, schedules and monitors work to optimize operational service.* Assists with all in-service programs.* Oversees the assembly of surgical trays and packs for the operating room.* Performs instrument tray quality checks and monitors compliance to tray lists, proper packaging and processing.* Checks sterilization equipment for proper loading and processing.* Coordinates requests for additions/deletions to trays with appropriate departments.* Ensures all infection control measures are met in support of maintaining a contaminant-free work environment.* Receives instructions on new instrumentation and equipment and trains staff as appropriate.* Identifies, reports and troubleshoots problems with equipment and instrumentation.* Orders instrumentation and supplies as necessary.* Maintains communication with the Operating Room to ensure proper level of service and quality.* Liaises with area hospitals to secure emergency equipment and supplies, as necessary.* Qualifications* High School Diploma or equivalent, required.* Sterile processing certification, required.* CRCST certification, preferred.* Minimum of three (3) years progressively responsible experience in surgical instrumentation, sterilization and decontamination techniques, required.* Our Culture* Transforming care, optimizing patient satisfaction and creating better patient outcomes are just some of the things our talented team members are doing at North Shore* LIJ each and every day.* As a culture committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service, we stand behind our core values: Patients first; Caring; Excellence; Innovation; Integrity and Teamwork.* It is our commitment and our culture that sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do.* Join an organization whose team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow.* Click on the link to learn more about us: www.northshorelij.com/goals
What Does A Night Supervisor Do At Sodexo Inc.
* Understands and follows all policies and procedures.* Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.* Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.* Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.* Responsible for orientation and training of employees.* Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to oversight duties.* Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.* Promote in the development of the food service team.* Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.* Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.* Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Does A Night Supervisor Do At Wells Dairy Inc.
* Supports corporate strategy by assisting the development of team and individual goals, objectives, operational standards,and expectations for Safety, Quality and Productivity.* Builds collaborative partnerships within departmental lines to achieve departmental and team results.* Advocates change and supports continued process improvement.* Provides insight and ideas in encouraging others to try new approaches to solve day to day opportunities and key business issues.* Supervises a designated work group by fostering a culture of continued learning and development.* Drives individual accountability and ownership of results.* Fosters accountability for direct reports in the areas of safety, quality, delivery and cost.* Enforces compliance with company policies, procedures, and operational standards.* Understands business processes and executes direction based upon business priority and strategy under the guidance of management.* Plant: South Ice Cream Plant* Shift/Hours: Nights; Hours are typically 7:30 p.m* a.m.* Qualifications* Bachelors Degree in a related field or commensurate experience.* Experience in line operation and manufacturing practices strongly preferred.* Previous leadership experience helpful.* Previous indirect experience with effective labor planning and scheduling.* If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at