Principal- Banking-Infosys Consulting
Principal Consultant Job in Bellevue, TX
Principal - Banking, Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting - What We Do
We are a leader in advisory services for many of the world's best-known names in Financial Services. We combine innovative and human centric approaches with the latest technological breakthroughs to help large organizations drive a complex change agenda. We do this through our highly talented, industry-focused consultants, who bring deep domain expertise to senior business leaders across all our engagements. Our customized programs address key challenges and opportunities most impacting the C-suite.
The success of our firm is delivered through our people. Leaders and consultants are drawn to our entrepreneurial culture which encourages individuals to disrupt and innovate, with no boundaries to creative thinking. We offer a different approach to consulting and an exciting growth story at the intersect of strategy and technology. We work together to create tomorrow's leaders through our ongoing commitment to diversity, equity and inclusivity.
The Role - What You'll Do
As a Principal, you will lead teams that execute strategic programs tackling complex, industry-specific challenges, while further deepening knowledge in your area of specialization. You will work directly and closely with clients, affording opportunities to build relationships with business and technology leaders in the Payments space.
You will work with the top Fortune 500 Financial Institutions to envision new products, define domain blueprints and roadmaps, redefine experiences and processes, monetize data, modernize banking infrastructure, and drive innovation.
You will have the opportunity to develop and leverage your industry experiences and relationships to bring innovative ideas and insightful perspectives to life and become established as a thought leader in the industry. You will leverage your knowledge of the industry and market to help define the next generation of our consulting offerings and services.
* Lead the design and delivery of client advisory, solution delivery and organizational transformation engagements in standalone projects or as part of wider client programs
* Advise clients on strategy and detailed use cases by leveraging insights from industry best practices
* Lead and manage a team of consultants to develop concise and practical strategies, roadmap and/or re-engineering program recommendations with a clear implementation path
* Oversee the formulation of hypothesis / client problem statement, identification, analysis, and interrogation of related data and synthesize the key outcomes and resulting recommendations
* Collaborate with clients to define long-term vision, goals and strategies, help identify and design downstream product, operational and technology initiatives
* Direct teams of global consulting, IT professionals & subject matter experts in establishing comprehensive business and functional requirements, then translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives with associated metrics
* Provide insights on new and emerging best practices in Banking and contribute to the development of service offerings
* Coach and develop junior team members to deliver quality results and promote professional development
* Lead small, medium sized sales pursuits and business development activities ranging from creation of client proposals to formulating commercial constructs / contracts
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required
* 10+ years of relevant experience with at least 5-7 years of management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
* Strong background of leading teams, comprising both client stakeholders, operations, business, and technology specialists
* Successful business development history including exposure to each of the various aspects of a typical sales cycle
* MBA or equivalent advanced degree
* 5-7 years of experience in working on one or more of the following segments in banks or lending firms - retail banking, mobile banking, commercial lending, small and medium business lending, card products, cash management / transaction banking, consumer credit / lending or mortgages, working either directly with a financial services firm or consulting organization
* Excellent business understanding of retail / commercial banking / credit card functions to help transform client operations
* Experience of working on strategy definition, product pricing, new product roadmap and blueprint engagements
* Good depth of knowledge in one or more areas - marketing, process optimization, re-engineering, portfolio analytics, cash and liquidity management, loan product management, card operations, product management, trade finance, lending sales process, loan origination, fulfillment and accounting systems, servicing, collections, and risk management
* Technology Know-how / Appreciation (secondary) - leading treasury management, cash/liquidity management, loan origination, card processing, marketing analytics, contact center and customer relationship management solutions and platforms
* Location flexibility enabling our consultants to execute engagements while being based in their preferred location
* Flexible "Work from Home" policies and robust infrastructure support enabling uninterrupted remote access to work
* Internal training & leadership programs complemented by industry recognized certifications for reskilling and upskilling
* Formal counselor-counselee system aiding and driving well rounded career growth
* Dedicated mentorship programs, driven by the firm's women leaders for select women consultants, to drive acclimatization and create future-ready leaders
* Return to Work program to ensure smooth transition for career returners, help new parents, and improve work flexibility
* Collaborative and open work environment for our consultants to share professional experiences and learn, and define their own success paths
* This job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee
Infosys Consulting - What We Do.
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world's most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today's digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.