Network Data Analyst Job in Oakes, ND
FlexPLM configurations & customizations
* windchill configurations & customizations
* Strong Java/J2ee/ Web Services - REST
* Database Concepts Knowledge Oracle and MSSQL Server
* Knowledge of DevOps tools & GitHub
* Strong Flex PLM JSP, SSP, CSP, workflows, tech pack, report, data loading
* Solid understanding of PLM concepts, practices, and procedures that includes Bill of Materials, Workflow Process, Change Management, Product Structure, Variant Configuration, Project Management, Analytics, etc.
* Analyze business requirements against Flex PLM solution, identify gaps, and define solution architectures.
* Experience in technology evaluation and architecting systems that will support a forward-thinking Product Development and other tools.
* Strong understanding of Cloud technologies and ability to provide architecture solutions on a cloud ecosystem.
* Define technology requirements and architectural artifacts, providing technical leadership to deliver robust technology solutions enabling end to end technology initiatives.
* Advance level technical skills in PTC Flex PLM platform and modules and deep experience with out of the box configuration and industry product customizations
* Experience with developing in Windchill and FlexPLM.
* The ability to articulate customer needs and translate into functional requirements and design specifications.
* Define data migration needs, strategy, and migration approach across systems.
Define High Level interface design specifications with data communication, data triggers, data translation rules, data sets and mappings to enterprise system elements.
* Experience in Installation & configuration of Windchill Products FLexPLM, PDMLink, ProjectLink and DB Oracle, MS SQL, etc.,
* Experience in Data Migration, Upgrade & Re-hosting
* Perform System Administration and Business Administration on Windchill Solutions
Interested Candidates please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/248-522-6609.