Eligible for a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Provide occupational therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
• Perform occupational therapy treatment tasks as delegated and supervised by occupational therapists.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
• Current state licensure or certification or state practice act, whichever is applicable, required.
• CPR certification preferred, unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
• Successful completion of an associate’s degree from an accredited occupational therapy assistant program preferred.
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families and caregivers required.
• Demonstrated competency in occupational treatment essential.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
6401 Directors Parkway, Abilene 79606