North Charleston, SC
We believe in passionately creating customers for life, one exceptional experience at a time.
Our iconic brand has been around for over 90 years. We represent integrity, professional sales, and superior quality in furniture sales and forward-thinking interior design. If you are looking for a career that is rewarding and will provide a secure future for your family, La-Z-Boy could be the right fit for you.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, enjoys creating exceptional experiences for our customers, working one-on-one with a professional Manager, Degreed Designer, and Sales Consultants in a team-oriented environment. This individual thrives in a well-organized office environment, where giving exceptional customer experiences are fostered one customer at a time. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell, and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.
We offer competitive compensation, large company benefits package, and a rewarding work environment!
Pay rate: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Minimum two years experience in an administrative support position
* Strong analytically and logistically
* Proven good customer service skills
* Good troubleshooting skills
* Being proactive and personable
* Communication and problem-solving skills
* Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other basic computer skills
* Facilitate administrative and customer service issues
* Manage cash, income, and information flow
* Ensure adherence to all company policies
* Oversee execution of gallery operations
* Help lead up to 10 exceptional sales and interior design team members
* Present a professional appearance and personable attitude
* Telephone responsibilities
* Manage inventory
* Be a good and responsible teammate
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs
* Solid and continuous job training
* Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available on the 1st day of the month after 60 days of employment
* Matching 401(k) contributions
* Personal days available after 6 months of employment
* Vacation days available after 12 months of employment
* 40 - 45 hour work week with competitive hourly rates
* A fun, clean, and social work environment
About La-Z-Boy Southeast
La-Z-Boy Southeast is a family-owned company founded in 1975. We independently own and operate eight La-Z-Boy locations in Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Our company has recently been recognized and awarded:
* La-Z-Boy's Global Retail Partner of the Year
* La-Z-Boy's Global Ronald McDonald Charity Partner of the Year
* Top Sales Consultant in our Region
* Top Designer in our Region: an award we have won for sixteen straight years
* Named to Furniture Today's top 100 list
The most respected and recognized brand name in the furniture industry is La-Z-Boy. This is why we are honored to offer the largest selection of quality home furnishings in the Southeastern USA.
We have a tenured sales and operations staff that provide excellent customer service to our valued clients and superior training programs to ensure employee success.
We're proud to offer our customers access to a certified and degreed interior designer for free. Working with a La-Z-Boy Interior Designer makes the experience of furnishing your home as comfortable as possible.
To learn more, please visit www.furnitureacademy.com.
We are a drug-free workplace.