Administrative Support Specialist - Oracle Recruitment Cloud
Administrative Support Specialist Job in Chicago, IL
The Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC) Specialist is a Support Professional with a functional background in Human Capital Management and knowledge in Cloud Recruiting. This role will be part of the Center of Excellence and report directly to the Oracle Recruitment Cloud Manager. While working within our new ORC system, you will provide excellence in customer service support by tracking, diagnosing, replicating, troubleshooting, and resolving critical incidents. Additional responsibilities will include quarterly system testing, field trainings and more.
• The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
• All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
• Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
• In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
• All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
• Serve as a vital member of the team, resolving platform issues that are reported by the field.
• Work in unison with our ORC Manager on platform updates, alongside our IT and support partners, and communicating new functionality to the field.
• Provide an exceptional customer experience with each contact, ensuring the professional handling of platform issues.
• Utilize knowledge of technologies to make solution recommendations to issues submitted via business ticket system.
• Identify, define and institutionalize business process standards, policies, and guidelines as related to the Oracle Recruitment Cloud platform.
• Perform efficient issue management, responding and providing system resolutions in a timely manner that meet business metrics.
• Participate in special projects, as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
• 2+ years working in an HR or Recruiting Capacity
• Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) such as Taleo, Oracle Recruiting Cloud or similar
• 2+ years prior experience in a customer facing position
• Prior experience using a ticketing system, i.e. ServiceNow, a plus
• High School Diploma/GED
• At least two years related experience
COMPETENCIES: (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
• Customer and field focused
• Has an aptitude for working technology
• Understanding of field recruitment practices is helpful
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
• Possesses excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities; strong ability to think outside of the box
• Ability to follow instructions
• Ability to work efficiently in an independent environment when necessary
• Possess a passion for helping others and solving problems
• Highly organized and self-motivated
Working Conditions and Physical/Mental Demands:
• Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, clients, prospects, and staff, in group settings
and in situations requiring high performance and results.
• Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled
substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
• Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
• Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Occasional local and regional/national travel for presentations, meetings, and visits.
• Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
• Willing and able to work extended hours beyond 40 hours per week including weekends when required
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas team.
About the Team
Our Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas' core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers' premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job.
$34k-42k yearly est.