429 File Maintenance Lead Clerk $22.00
Lead Clerk Job in Hotchkiss, CO
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
* Promote trust and respect among associates.
* Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
* Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the departments and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
* Assist with preparing store signage and ensure accuracy.
* Ensure all tags & signs are hung & displayed in a timely manner.
* Assist with new and ongoing special program and promotions.
* Implement accurate and timely price changes, additions, deletions for new and existing items using the pricing software.
* Sort, log, and distribute price change paperwork, labels, and tags.
* Provide guidance & assistance for ordering & receiving tags.
* Assist with store pricing audits.
* Research price discrepancies to ensure data integrity.
* Conduct audits to ensure shelf and pricing systems are integrated.
* Create and review maintenance reports.
* Display a positive attitude.
* Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
* Collaborate with team members to encourage teamwork.
* Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
* Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
* Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
* Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Ability to handle stressful situations
* Effective communication skills
* Knowledge of basic math: counting, addition, and subtraction
Desired Previous Job Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Retail experience
* Second language: speaking, reading and/or writing
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Shift(s): Overnight; Day; Evening