Assurance empowers you to take control of your future. Licensing fees paid and computer equipment provided by Assurance If you receive a conditional offer of employment from Assurance, a vendor will perform a background check, including a soft credit check. Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle.$75k-77k yearly7d ago
Adjudicator, Provider Claims (Remote in IOWA)
The Provider Claims Adjudicator is responsible for responding to providers regarding issues with claims, coordinating, investigates and confirms the appropriate resolution of claims issues. Provides customer support and stellar service to assist Molina providers with claims inquiries. Leads and resolves issues and addresses needs appropriately and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions.$34.1k-66.5k yearly30d ago
Location: 100% Remote OR Hybrid - Westfield Center, OH (2 days a week) Insight Global is looking for a PAM Engineer for one of our largest Insurance providers out of Cleveland, OH.$63k-83k yearly est.3d ago
Staff Development Coordinator - RN
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. The Staff Development Coordinator, RN is responsible to assess the training needs of nursing staff and to develop, implement, evaluate and document staff development programs including General Orientation, Job Specific Orientation, In-Service, and Continuing Education Programs for nursing department personnel.$54k-74k yearly est.3d ago
Entry Level Electrical Engineer
Collaborate with others internal/external to the team to model planned projects, build power flow, and short circuit model cases representing the future transmission system, as needed. Demonstrated experience comparing data from various sources, evaluating validity of data, and performing clean-up activities, as necessary. Possibility of OT as needed Perform electrical transmission system analysis and protection system studies, as requested.$60k-80k yearly est.4d ago
Commercial Lines Account Manager
3-5 years experience in account managing for commercial lines We are proud to be part of and to support our Cleveland Community. Evarts Tremaine is built on shared core values: Authenticity, Innovation, Integrity, Knowledge, Teamwork and Fun! Join our growing and fun-loving team at Evarts Tremaine - an Independent Insurance Agency and Trusted Advisor to families and businesses in over 45 states.$43k-58k yearly est.1d ago
Entry Level Sales Rep - Part Time - Work from Home
Summer is our busy season. We have an immediate need for part time sales reps. Interview now and start within the week!
Our company that has been around for over 40 years is looking to fill immediate sales positions, flexible schedules with an option to set your own schedule. Previous sales or work experience not required, we provide all of the training needed.
Vector Marketing customer sales reps sell Cutco products through appointments. The products are used in the home focusing on the kitchen and some gardening tools as well. Previous experience & knowledge about kitchen tools or sales isn't needed. We work with a lot of people who are just looking to build up their resume, communication, and networking skills. We provide all of the training needed for success.
Paid weekly – $20.00 base-appt not based on sales. We have a commission structure set up based on performance. There is opportunity to make more, but there is still a fall back for the sales rep to make an income even if they have an off week.
Solid training – We've been training people to do well for over 40 years. Even if someone doesn't decide to stay with us long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
Flexible scheduling – We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work a few hours a week to earn some extra income around vacations, other jobs, or family commitments, and others are looking for summer work.
Choice of location – Sales reps can work from home or locally after training, some meetings and trainings are held in the office/in person.
Enjoy working with people
All ages eighteen plus or seventeen and a 2023 high school graduate
Able to start within the next 7 – 10 days
Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in all kinds of fields (some none at all!) - admin, retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, receptionist, office work, server, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.$38k-46k yearly est.9d ago
Remote - Business Technical Analyst with TFS, SQL and JIRA
Senior Business Technical Analyst!! Candidate must have hands on experience with SQL, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and JIRA!!
100% REMOTE (HIGHLY PREFER CANDIDATE LOCAL TO THE NORTHEAST REGION)
Prefer independent professionals
Senior Business Analyst
Client is looking for a motivated Senior Business Analyst (BA)
to support its direct client.
Minimum 10 years experience required working at a Business Systems Analyst
Selected candidate will work across multiple task orders and custom software solutions.
Selected candidate will work on the core program, on both O&M and Enhancement work.
This application is directly related to the core business process for (Public Building Services).
It is the system of record for all realty management data and allows users to manage the realty data for all federally owned and leased buildings.
The program is fast-paced, and business requirements are complex; therefore, the candidate will be expected to be proactive, takes initiative, is a fast-learner, able to work independently, and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
· As a Senior BA, the candidate will be responsible for leading and authoring system requirements and specifications, liaise between business and IT groups, be the proxy product owner in agile sprints, and support daily system operations.
· Act as an interface between the development team and the customer along with the Project Manager and Technical Project Manager, in an Agile environment to ensure stakeholder needs are being addressed.
· Edit and review documentation produced by team members, enforcing best practices.
· Host meetings with the customer as well as run internal team meetings.
· Manage risk and scope-creep effectively and escalate risks and issues to management appropriately.
· Provide application production support and troubleshoot production issues.
· Document meeting minutes, internal and external status reports, and other artifacts for the project
· Write SQL queries to research data, troubleshoot issues in SQL Developer and/or Toad.
· Use collaborative software development tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) and JIRA for application lifecycle management, release & sprint planning, issue tracking, generating reports, etc.
A minimum of 10 years of experience as a BA in a fast-paced enterprise application development environment and BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment as a Product Owner or Business Analyst is essential.
· Excels in conducting calls with customer, maintaining and prioritizing product backlog, writing user stories, conducting release and sprint planning sessions with technical team etc.
· Experience in supporting and developing workflow-based systems.
· Has advanced Microsoft Office skills to produce quality deliverables (Word and PowerPoint for documentation and presentation needs, and Excel for data analysis and reporting)
· Well-versed in using tools such as SQL Developer, TOAD (a plus), SharePoint, TFS, JIRA, and Google Apps
· Excellent Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
· Fast learner, Ability to multi-task, Problem-solving, goal-oriented, willing to learn, with very good writing skills.
· A team player with positive attitude and enthusiasm toward work and team members
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
Candidate must successfully pass a public trust government background investigation. (Previous background investigation (MBI, NACI)$74k-100k yearly est.3d ago
Director of Product Marketing (100% Remote)
StaffGrabbers is exclusively partnered with a 500-person Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding software company on a Director of Product Marketing search. If you are interested in learning more, please apply to the position and/or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.$109k-162k yearly est.9d ago
Customer Service Manager (Remote)
(High Paying) Remote Sales
American Income Life (part of Globe Life, a NASDAQ traded company) is looking for Benefit Representatives to help manage growing client needs and help provide both new and existing clients with the best products and services available. This is an opportunity to get a foot in the door with a company unlike any other, with career mobility to mid and upper level management. A Benefit Representative helps families establish what company programs are the best fit for them. All of this is done while working from home over the phone and using tools like zoom video chats. This is a virtual position, and depending on your location there may be local offices open if you want to go in.
Why work for them? 1 word... CULTURE. I'm talking Instagram giveaways, Zoom happy hours, outrageous and funny virtual promotions and awards ceremonies. In fact it got them recognized as Forbes ranked "Top 25 happiest places to work". Apply today and see what they're all about.
Develop customer success metrics and execute account strategies
_Build trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
_Schedule and attend virtual meetings using Zoom and other platforms
_Monitor, identify and mitigate account-level risks and up-sell opportunities, align product and customer roadmaps, and deliver customer renewals
_Present to families different benefits programs, enroll new clients, and open new accounts.
_Oversee and prioritize each customer in your portfolio
Must have a passion for helping others
_** MUST BE A US OR CANADIAN CITIZEN **
Proven ability to work as a productive team member
_Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
_Self-motivated team player, proficient in multi-tasking
Proficient with computers and Zoom preferred but not required
_Ability to form and grow solid relationships with your client accounts
Managers are actively reviewing all incoming applications. Please apply with a most recent version of your resume (if you have one) and be on the lookout for text, phone call, or email from one of our hiring managers.$48k-92k yearly est.1d ago
Accounts Receivable Clerk
If you reside near Westerville, Ohio, you'll enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid-remote position* as you take on some tough challenges. + Ability to work on-site in Westerville, Ohio on a hybrid basis + Accurately and efficiently post payments into the Accounts Receivable systems according to the department policies and procedures$29k-33k yearly est.53d ago
Scrum Master - Remote role -Must be local to Iowa Sate- In-person interview
Experience in a Scrum Master role on an IT transformation project$72k-93k yearly est.2d ago
IT Systems Engineer
Founded in 1981, Christian Healthcare Ministries (CHM) is a health care sharing ministry for Christians.$107k-144k yearly est.16d ago
Salesforce Consultant - 100% Remote role for California residents
A Salesforce partner we are currently working alongside are looking to bring a full time permanent Salesforce Consultant.$81k-105k yearly est.9d ago
Senior Sales Coordinator (Remote Detroit, MI Area)
Objective The Senior Sales Coordinator supports Sales department by performing duties that require the interface with customers and their process/system.$42k-63k yearly est.4d ago
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Access to our BASF Wine Cellar ! BASF takes security & data privacy very seriously. That's what we call you@BASF. BASF is committed to pay transparency practices. We are looking for a professional like you to join our Production team located at Elyria, OH. As a global division of BASF, the Catalysts division is the world's leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts. At BASF you get more than just compensation, Medical & Dental. As a Maintenance Engineer you create chemistry by$86.6k-108.2k yearly4d ago
Sr. Medical Writer (Remote/Sponsor)
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Medical Writer role will collaborate with internal and external key team partners to develop clinical documents, abstract and publications that are aligned with the Company objectives. This is a hands-on position that primarily includes writing and critically editing scientific manuscripts, abstracts, and podium presentations.
· Generate content in collaboration with authors/collaborators for protocols, investigator's brochure, clinical study reports, safety updates, abstracts, posters, orals, manuscripts, and slide sets working from various data sources
· Performs Quality Control checking and proof reading of all required documents to meet customer expectation
· Manage multiple documents across different molecules/projects and obtain feedback from all key partners to define and implement documents strategies
· Appropriately communicates the scientific significance and value of all documents to the target audience, consistent with business processes and compliance requirements
· Understand and use product strategy, communication objectives, and lexicon appropriately to ensure alignment with publication content
· Maintain relationships with internal and external collaborators/authors on assigned documents and supports process improvement
· Understand the publication landscape (e.g., journals, congresses, readership) and advise key stakeholders accordingly
· Support documents and publication strategies and prioritization of documents and publications
· Drive documentation project timelines and handle multiple projects at a time; may support one or more products
· Ensure quality, alignment with objectives, and timely completion of publications while staying on track with allocated budgets
· Draft and edit abstracts, posters, and slide decks for presentation at scientific and medical congresses.
· Establish, maintain, and expand business relationships with cross-functional team members collaborating on publication projects to ensure accurate and timely completion/delivery of information based on publication plans.
· Management of CRO medical writing relationship with regard to all protocol documents, FDA filings, and site communications like memos or addendums.
· Maybe responsible for training, mentoring or supervising junior staff members
· Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a scientific field of study. Advance degree strongly preferred (MS, PhD, MD, PharmD, etc.).
· Minimum 5+ years of direct scientific writing experience or 3+ years' experience with advanced degree.
· PhD, MD, or PharmD with at least 3-5 years of clinical documentation and publication development experience for industry in the bio-pharmaceutical sector
· Experience preparing clinical research documents, and manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed medical journals as well as abstracts and posters or oral presentations for scientific congresses
· Experience working in a matrix team setting
· Experience collaborating with clinical investigator authors/collaborators on documents and publication development
· Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to apply project management skills to advance numerous projects at a time and to deliver high-quality documents rapidly
· Ability to lead and/or facilitate effective team meetings for deliverables
· Proficient in word processing and pertinent software (e.g., Microsoft Office, EndNote)
· Knowledgeable about ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors) and GPP3
· Good Publication Practices 3 guidelines
FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Knowledge of cGMP requirements for pharma / biotech industry
· Small molecule drug development
· Regulatory environment
· Process, procedures and best practices
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Smartsheet
· Attention to details
· Communicate effectively in English, both oral and written
· Deliver on commitments
· Detail oriented and meticulous follow through
· Maintain composure
· Organizational skills
· Proactively plan and organize
· Solve problems
· Be self-aware
· Manage and improve process
· Influence and persuade
$65k-92k yearly est.14d ago
Loss Control - Consultant
The Loss Control department has an opening for a Loss Control Consultant working in At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations.$62k-105k yearly2d ago
Senior Transmission Line Engineer
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. In fact, in 2023, Leidos was ranked as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the sixth consecutive year.$84.5k-130k yearly5d ago
University Field Representative - Student Recruitment (Remote - North California)
The University Representative will be the regional representative for the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences. The University Representative is responsible for recruiting qualified students for the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS) programs.$33k-41k yearly est.6d ago