Advance Auto Parts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
What is a Salesperson?
Entry level sales position capable of supporting the DIY business and achieve our sales and service objectives. The role has good knowledge of store systems, basic automotive system knowledge and basic part knowledge. The role has the basic ability to source from stores, hubs, pdq, and external suppliers. The role has in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes. Position can be part time or full time. Fleet safety certification preferred.
* Provide excellent selling experience for DIY customer visits and phone calls
* Achieve personal sales goal and help store achieve its sales goals
* Provide DIY services including battery installation, testing, wiper installs, etc.
* Maintain store product and operational standards
* Responsible for inventory processes including truck put away, shoot outs, cycle counts, Back stock, etc.
* Store Cleanliness including floors, bathrooms, facing, dusting, parking lot
* General stocking including truck stocking and back stock
* Safely deliver parts to customers as needed
* Basic driving and navigation ability
* Ability to use delivery board system
* Friendly communication
* Ability to locate and stock parts
* Safety knowledge and skills
* Operating inventory systems and store equipment
* Parts and automotive system knowledge skills
* Operating POS and Parts lookup systems
* Expert at testing and diagnostic equipment for DIY service
Essential Job Skills Necessary for Succe