Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Head of Human Resources
This is a key leadership position within the company reporting to the Global Head of HR located in Europe. Our client, a global leader in the FinTech industry, is looking for a Head of HR for their Americas region.$126k-200k yearly est.16d ago
SR Human Resources Consultant
The SR Human Resources Consultant$79k-112k yearly est.3d ago
Labor Relations Expert
Our client, a food and beverage company in Philadelphia, PA is looking to add a Labor Relations Expert to their team! The Labor Relations Expert is responsible for all labor relations matters and related employee relations matters.$80k-111k yearly est.11d ago
Senior Manager Human Resources Operations (HRIS)
Ohmium as we scale our operations in Fremont, CA! You take pride in mentoring others as Ohmium embarks on a period of extraordinary growth. If so, then it may be time to consider a career move to Ohmium International. Compliance with the Ohmium Vaccination Policy. The Ohmium team are passionate, Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) electrolyzer industry experts whose patented interlocking modular technology helps customers operating in the energy, transport and heavy industry decarbonize. Ohmium International's mission is to make green hydrogen a reality today by creating innovative products and solutions that enable industries to deploy emission-free green hydrogen for a sustainable future.$150k-165k yearly6d ago
Venture Capital/Private/Public Equity or Operating Partner, Sr Director - Remote
Job Responsibilities: Build Gartner's research for Operating Partner role best practices, tools and processes. Gartner is looking for an experienced professional with a very strong background in supporting Technology Investors - particularly Deal Teams in Private Equity & Venture Capital - in the development of their portfolios in the tech space. Interpret and contextualize this point of view specifically for the Operating Partner role. Experience in the Operating Partner role, or in adjacent roles such as Corporate Strategy/Development Consulting, M&A, Due Diligence, Corporate Restructuring, Acquisition Integration or Turnarounds. You will work closely with other Gartner Invest analysts, and with Gartner technology research analyst counterparts to develop and provide market insights, competitive analysis, and industry growth projections to these clients. Build credibility as an industry expert to represent Gartner research, methodology and strategy. Gartner is not a broker dealer and does not provide buy-sell-hold advice. Work closely with Invest analyst colleagues and technology analysts to develop and maintain a point of view around what is driving the markets that are critical to our Invest and Operating Partner clients. Provide insight to Gartner Invest clients and prospects, including Operating Partner clients and prospects, to help them make decisions through one-to-one and one-to-many interactions. As part of our Gartner Invest research team, you will be developing research and providing advice on best practices, tools and processes for clients who are in a Deal Team or Operating Partner role with these investment firms.$62k-117k yearly est.5d ago
VP - Human Resources
Match Group is adding an exciting role to our People team. Match Group is a leading provider of dating apps across the globe. As the VP - Human Resources, you will serve as a strategic people leader for HR, Talent, and DEI initiatives impacting our Evergreen & Emerging brands as well as our Corporate functions.$159k-249k yearly est.5d ago
Analyst, Partner Operations
As part of Evolent Health, we are on a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. + Partner with data and analytics team to automate timely delivery of required reporting + Participates in external partner meetings where data is being reviewed to provide any validation on logic or weigh in with addi$53k yearly39d ago
Senior Director, Human Resources Business Partner (Remote Eligible)- Tech & Product
Capital One provides a fast paced, dynamic environment where you can excel in your career while still maintaining a work life balance. At Capital One, you have the opportunity to work in an environment in which the business truly values strategic HR partnership and results. Senior Director, Human Resources Business Partner (Remote Eligible)- Tech & Product At Capital One, diversity, inclusion & belonging are valued at our core, sparking and enabling us to do good for our associates, customers and communities. Center 3 (19075), United States of America, McLean, Virginia$250.8k-286.3k yearlyEasy Apply4d ago
Senior Director, Human Resources (Zion Church)
As it continues to experience significant growth and build upon its strengths, Zion Church has exclusively retained Nonprofit HR to assist in its search for an experienced Senior Human Resources Director (SHRD).$138k-206k yearly est.4d ago
Labor Relations Advisor (18851)
* Maintain labor relations files and documents, develops materials, and coordinates the joint labor management committees for staff unions. The Labor Relations Advisor assists with the day-to-day administration of labor contracts; provides interpretation of labor contracts; and assists with negotiation of collective bargaining agreements. The Labor Relations Advisor is an advisor to academic and administrative departments on routine labor relations matters. This position advises managers and employees on routine labor relations matters, including grievance and arbitration procedures, performance issues and disciplinary actions, and advises and assists managers in identifying labor relations issues and recommending appropriate course of action. * Advises managers and employees on routine labor relations matters, including grievance and arbitration procedures, performance issues and disciplinary actions; advises and assists managers in identifying labor relations issues and recommending appropriate course of action. Get to Know American University * Participates in the delivery of management training programs designed to advance the human resources skills and understanding labor relations in the management staff. Maintains current knowledge of employee and labor relations trends, legal decisions, and statutory changes; conducts research necessary to support contract negotiations. At American University we value open and honest inquiry, servant leadership, and the affirmation of the human dignity of all. Summary/Objective American University's Office of Human Resources is HIRING a newly created position of Labor Relations Advisor to join our team and assist with the administration of the University's labor relations program for staff bargaining units for the University. This position reports to the Director of Labor Relations.$80k-90k yearly24d ago
Human Resources Officer
Responsibilities Serves as the Human Resources Officer for the Human Resource Service Branch, Division of Support Services, Eastern States State Office. Participates on Bureau wide teams addressing HR issues. This position is organizationally located with Eastern States Office, Division of Support Services, in Falls Church, Virginia.$65k-96k yearly est.2d ago
Human Resources Officer
Job DescriptionSalary: WWCM is hiring an experienced Human Resources Officer to support growing operations. If you're personable and detail oriented, WWCM is an excellent place to grow your career.$69k-111k yearly est.43d ago
Clinical Operations Partner - San Francisco, CA - Remote - Must reside in Northern CA
ACCOUNTABILITIES: Establish and strengthen relationships as the primary relationship manager for one or more regional BMT programs and community oncologists to provide awareness of and access to Be The Match and our resources: Based on first-hand experience of challenges, the Clinical Operations Partner will remove barriers, provide resources, drive innovation, and promote continuous improvement across the field of cellular therapy. The role of the Clinical Operations Partner is to build and strengthen relationships, at all levels, with bone marrow transplant (BMT) and cellular therapy programs within the NMDP network as well as increase engagement with referring oncologists. At Be The Match, our mission is to save lives through cellular therapy We achieve our mission through a culture of performance where our teams have autonomy and responsibility to deliver excellent results because people's lives literally depend on our performance.$71k-102k yearly est.4d ago
Senior HR Manager
Job DescriptionHi, Job Title: Senior HR Manager Location: Herndon, VA Position: Full-Time Salary: ($Best Possible) Description: The Senior Manager of HR is part of the Executive Leadership Team and will assist in all HR functions working under the direction of the President and CEO.$82k-125k yearly est.Easy Apply16d ago
Human Resources Officer
Human Resources (HR) Officers provide substantive advice across HR functional areas to include workforce planning, talent acquisition, and staffing.$64k-100k yearly est.26d ago
General Liability Partner
Partner will assist the Managing Partner of our West Palm location as well as the Chair of General Liability with growing and leading a team of Attorneys and Staff, while also handling their own caseload. Kelley Kronenberg is looking for Partner to join the KK family and assist with leading a team focused on General Liability in our West Palm Beach office.$51k-140k yearly est.8d ago
Manager, Resource Development (Let's Detroit)
In addition to an inclusive work environment , competitive wages , and a wide array of professional development opportunities , our employees work in the heart of downtown Detroit and play an active role in the resurgence of this great region. Let's Detroit (letsdetroit.com) is a unique talent retention and attraction initiative aiming to retain talent in Southeast Michigan by connecting people to professional networks, things to do, ways to make an impact, and communities to live. Let's Detroit is part of the Chamber's talent and education initiatives and also supports MICHauto's strategy to increase the talent pool for the automotive and mobility sector. ABOUT DETROIT REGIONAL CHAMBER Detroit Regional Chamber has been in business for over a century and is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected chambers of commerce in the country. The Detroit Regional Chamber was named as a Detroit Free Press Top Workplace three years in a row (2019-2021)! The Chamber launched Let's Detroit (letsdetroit.com) to reduce the number of college graduates leaving Michigan after graduation. Job DescriptionManager, Resource Development (Let's Detroit) The Detroit Regional Chamber in Detroit, MI is looking to hire a full-time Resource Development Manager to secure philanthropic support for the Detroit Regional Chamber's Let's Detroit Program. The Let's Detroit strategy specifically emphasizes high-tech career opportunities. A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (LET'S DETROIT) The Let's Detroit Resource Development Manager will be responsible for securing new and retaining existing sponsorship from business community and philanthropy to grow the Let's Detroit strategy. Let's Detroit authentically shows college students and recent graduates why the Detroit region is the best location to live, work, play and make an impact.$50k yearly12d ago
Learning & Development Partner - Operations - Remote
UNFI is looking for a Learning & Development Partner to join a new team dedicated to the development and upskilling of UNFI's Operations Teams. The Learning & Partner will be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of UNFI's process and systems and leadership development programs. This role will work closely and collaborate with other members of the Learning & Development team as well as business stakeholders to strengthen the capabilities of our leaders. In their role, the Learning & Development Partner will continue to iterate, innovate, and evolve UNFI's existing portfolio of programs for leaders in all departments and at varying levels, including front line associates, new and first-time supervisors, midlevel managers, as well as our more specialized leadership roles, such as General Managers and UNFI's Directors and above.
The Learning & Development Partner will be responsible for identifying key talent gaps as well as maintaining a pulse on the changing environment to anticipate future competency needs for the organization. They will ensure the consistent transfer of knowledge to both associates and business leaders according to UNFI's key priorities-through both the resourceful sourcing and development of content as well as through strategic program design and delivery. The Learning & Development Partner will collaborate closely with other Learning & Development team members to support the customization and tailoring of materials for the functional areas of the business, ultimately ensuring that the learning materials are relevant, timely, and applicable. This role will also work to address business concerns and leadership skill gaps through ongoing measurement and evaluation of programs.
* Designs and develops leadership development programs, this may include program design, needs assessments, instructional design, and presentation design.
* Manages the deployment of leadership development programs, this may include communication development, program management, facilitation, coaching and measurement and evaluation.
* Tailors' communication and training approach to various audiences and learner needs (by function and level).
* Leverages experiential learning best practices (scenario-based learning, storytelling, realistic examples of application, common misunderstanding) to best engage adult learners and ensure successful transfer of knowledge.
* Continues to broaden depth of understanding of business functions, leadership development best practices, and blended learning techniques.
* Gathers insights and observations on leadership development needs, strengths and opportunities, as well as effectiveness of ongoing learning interventions.
* Maintains strong professional relationships with key stakeholders in throughout the business to ensure successful transfer of knowledge and upskilling.
* Performs other relevant job duties as required.
Education/ Certifications/or Equivalent combination of education training and experience
* Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent working experience
* 3-4 years of experience in human resources, learning and development, talent management or a related role
* Experience designing, developing, and deploying leadership development training and programs
* Strong understanding of adult learning best practices, modern classroom, online and eLearning
* Strong organization and project management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on relationship management, business partnerships and workplace collaboration
* Ability to work on multiple tasks, manage competing priorities, meet deadlines and work independently under minimal supervision
* Lean 6Sigma knowledge
* Experience in a Distribution Center environment
* SAE, MAWMS, DC processes, DC technology and automation
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
* Experience conducting needs assessments and post-training measurement and evaluation (surveys, focus groups, etc.)
* Experience with leadership program design, instructional design, and blended learning
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Experience managing a team or in a people leadership role desired but not required
* Familiarity with innovative learning technologies desirable (virtual training, virtual reality, learning gamification)
* Travel requirement: approximately 50% travel monthly
* Most work is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
* Incumbent may sit for long periods of time at desk or computer terminal
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
* Incumbent may use calculators, keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during normal workday
* Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
* Company Name: United Natural Foods Inc.
* Schedule: Full-time
* Work Indicator: Remote
* Pay Range: $63800.00 - $115600.00 Annually ($30.67 - $55.58 Hourly)$63.8k-115.6k yearly17d ago
General Interest-Let's Talk!
First Orion is well known to be a great place to work!$20k-35k yearly est.18d ago
* Create and attend a regular cadence of structured meetings with partner admissions and Office of International Engagement stakeholders Operations * Provide leadership, vision and management to enable the Center and partnership to deliver its strategic and operational objectives. In addition, this position will liaise closely with University and partnership staff in admissions, academics (in conjunction with the Academic Director), student affairs, finance, facilities, and other functions to complete projects, tasks, and priorities as required for the full scope of operations within the partner University. Key Responsibilities This is a valued role in a growing, dynamic organization, so the responsibilities of the position may change over time but will include the following: Partner Relations Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including key university personnel and colleagues within the INTO University Partnerships network.$60k-114k yearly est.2d ago
Average Salary For an Operating Partner
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for an Operating Partner is $93,101 per year or $45 per hour.
The highest paying Operating Partner jobs have a salary over $156,000 per year while the lowest paying Operating Partner jobs pay $55,000 per year
Owners/operators manage the business in all aspects, especially in those related to operations. They ensure that every aspect of the business is running smoothly. They oversee finance, marketing, logistics, sales, and even the human resources of the whole organization. They set business goals, create action plans to achieve them, and make sure that the plans are followed through. They set strategic direction and make business decisions that would be the most beneficial to the organization. They ensure that the business has enough funds to continue operating and that the quality of the products and services they offer continuously improve.
Operations directors oversee all company operations. They have the power to set the direction, change the course of the organization, and reform strategies to ensure efficiency in how the company operates. Operations directors manage business operations effectively by constantly analyzing company data and by anticipating any challenge that may come their way. As such, they make sound business decisions and recommendations that will help strengthen the organization. Operations directors oversee finances, quality control, and even human resources. They ensure that all aspects of the business are considered in making business operations decisions.
Owners, in the most basic sense, own the business, company, or organization. They are responsible for building the business. They create business plans and the general vision and mission of the company, set goals, work on these goals, and ensure that the business keeps running. They manage all aspects of their business, from finances to marketing to people, etc. When the business becomes stable, owners eventually hire more employees. As such, owners also become overseers who would ensure that the organization remains afloat.
A business partner is responsible for providing strategies and recommendations on how the business will operate, increasing its revenues while sharing profits. Business partners must have extensive knowledge of how the current market industry works to identify the best decisions for the business. A business partner should also be engaged in suggesting new services and offers that the company might consider for its clients. Business partners must also keep the confidentiality of their partnering business administration at all times.
Office managers oversee the entire workplace. They maintain office processes and services to ensure that everything is running well. They manage office supplies by managing inventory and procurement procedures. They also device filing systems, create needed and relevant office policies, and ensure that all the policies are being followed. As a way to make sure that the office is in top shape, office managers supervise most of the logistical aspects inside the office. They also provide support to both management teams and the rest of the employees. They often act as the bridge between the two and would sometimes even assist in the training of new employees.