17. Mainframeaverage Demand
- Scheduled and managed operations staff on three shifts to cover 24/7 help desk support of IBM mainframe and AS/400 systems.
- Supervised six lead and non-lead operators running batch work, maintaining mainframe, network operations, print and distribution.
- Oversee batch and system processing of mainframe LPARS for MVC, Labor, Treasury and State Police.
- Monitored mainframe, server, and storage alerts across all platforms.
- Monitored and manipulated the IBM Mainframe used for batch processing.
- Managed Mainframe Reports Archival Software (SAR).
- Supervised five production control personnel on IBM mainframe.
- Network, Mainframe, PC (NT or XP), Email, and Printers.
- Operated three TI 990 minicomputers, IBM 4341 DOS/VSE system and IBM ES/9000 mainframe.
- Project Managed IBM Mainframe software and Hardware installs and upgrades Responsible for after-hours helpdesk support for both hardware and software issues
- Monitored and supported all IBM Mainframes and Unix/Windows based open systems production and development systems.
- Maintained operation for Honeywell DPS8, AT&T 3B5-3B20, Unisys and IBM Mainframes.