Operations And Maintenance Technician Jobs Near Me
- 1,608 Jobs
Let us run your job search
Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Critical Facility Technician
Our Aligned DNA is what makes us unique and successful! Under the direction of the Facility Manager, this position requires extensive hands-on analysis, maintenance and troubleshooting of our 24x7 facility operations within Aligned Data Center. At Aligned, not only do we celebrate success across our platform, we celebrate the very teams that drive and support that success! As part of our exciting growth, we are currently searching for a Critical Facilities Technician.$36k-57k yearly est.3d ago
Senior Maintenance Technician, Ballston Park
You will play a key role in helping us maintain and enhance the value of our Ballston Park apartment community in Arlington, VA. Paradigm, through our independent real estate development, construction and property management companies, delivers a full range of real estate services. We are seeking a Senior Maintenance Technician to join our service team. What the Senior Maintenance Technician will be doing: What the Senior Maintenance Technician will need to succeed: Our goal at Paradigm is to create a workplace built on teamwork, respect, and authenticity.$26-28 hourly2d ago
Automotive Operations & Maintenance Technician
Within the initial contract term with the Midtown Group, you would receive 104 hours of paid time off (PTO), CIGNA medical/dental benefits and 401K options on the contract.$42k-60k yearly est.21h ago
Maintenance Technician -The Shelby
The Maintenance Technician will keep the property clean and free of debris and complete repairs on a regular basis. Haven manages 60+ properties, representing over 14,000 units in 12 states with 400 employees and growing. Haven Residential is a full-service property management and professional group with a wealth of industry experience in real estate operations, revenue management, marketing, leasing, and new development lease-up.$37k-55k yearly est.39d ago
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work load, and respond to changing priorities Possess good judgment and decision making skills Must be able to read, comprehend, communicate and perform tasks effectively Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to work shifts as needed for vacation relief , other vacancies or based on business needs #CreativeConverting255 Hoffmaster Group Inc. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments - Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Hoffmaster Group Inc, is an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years.$24 hourly12d ago
Remote Operations Technician I- REMOTE
ICS is committed to the development and advancement of all employees. ICS is a leading provider of outsourced IT services, cybersecurity, communications, and distributed workforce solutions throughout the United States. As a customer-focused company, ICS integrates the industry's best technologies and practices for each customer's specific needs. Required to participate in on-call rotation per ICS's On Call Coverage Expectations for location(s) assigned. The Remote Operations Technician I primary responsibilities is to resolve tickets by priority of the Tier 1 queue. Follows all Standard Operating Procedures for position, function, and ICS. Headquartered in Endicott, NY, ICS employs over 200 people throughout its six office locations.$31k-36k yearly est.2d ago
Route Maintenance Technician
About Us: Broadway Equipment Company is a family-owned car wash manufacturer based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota that has been in business for over 40 years selling to car dealerships worldwide. Benefits Broadway Equipment Company offers a competitive hourly rate with the possibility for rapid advancement and potential overtime.$23-26 hourly40m ago
Our client is looking for a (AV Maintenance Technician) to join their team.? Location: Onsite - Quantico, VA$87k yearly22d ago
Multi-skill Maintenance Mechanic
*$8000 SIGNING BONUS NOW AVAILABLE!*
*UP TO 2 WEEKS VACATION FIRST YEAR!*
*PENSION *_*AND *_*401K! ANTHEM CDHP WITH DENTAL AND VISION INCLUDED FOR LOW WEEKLY PREMIUMS!*
*$32.27 to start. Pay for skills training available. Top pay, after completion of Pay for skills training, is $38.78. Company supported and funded development training included.*
Performs a variety of activities relative to the repair and maintenance of plant and equipment by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Demonstrates understanding of and compliance with all safety, environmental, emergency and company policies and procedures
Diagnoses and troubleshoots basic electrical and mechanical problems with machinery and equipment
Performs basic repairs to machinery using knowledge of general maintenance techniques, tools and skills
Safely operates mobile equipment
Performs basic preventative and predictive maintenance functions including, but not limited to lubricating, aligning, adjusting, and cleaning.
Perform Electrical trouble shooting duties surrounding the following: electrical/mechanical devices, components, materials handling, machine tools, fluid controls, and automated manufacturing equipment.
Assists in installing new equipment
Performs basic welding in the repair and fabrication of mechanical equipment
Performs basic work and assists as required on electrical, hydraulic, PLC, combustion and pneumatic systems
Performs at a skilled level on hydraulic, combustion, and electrical systems (see pay for skills program)
Completes paperwork to document work completed
Cleans work areas upon completing a project for the safety of plant personnel and the maintenance of infrastructure
Participates on an as-needed basis in planning and construction of building projects
Advises management on preventive maintenance needs
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE*
*High school diploma or GED required. Experience in maintenance required; electrical, welding, machine shop, and plumbing work experience preferred. Basic knowledge of general maintenance work is required.*
*3 or 4 year Apprenticeship completed (with Journeyman Card) a plus*
*Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics or Industrial Maintenance a plus*
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, schematics, blueprints, sketches and diagrams, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports, work orders and correspondence. Ability to communicate orally with co-workers in face-to-face, one-on-one settings to explain repairs made or to discuss repair strategies.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to measure using a variety of tools and techniques. Ability to compute rate, ratio, volume and percent, use basic geometry and algebra to solve problems and to draw and interpret graphs and interpret gauges.
PERSONAL INTERACTION AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Ability to work cooperatively with others, confer with co-workers, management, as well as, vendors and contractors who supply materials, equipment and/or services for the operations. Ability to maintain a high level of self-management and motivation.
Ability to collect and compile information and use the information to select appropriate courses of action according to routine methods, procedures or practices. Ability to apply common sense understanding to safely carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Occasional need for creative problem solving. Ability to learn job-related material primarily through oral instruction and observation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, bend, stoop and lift weights in excess of 30 lbs personally. Employee must be able to maneuver in tight places such as between equipment, climb ladders, step over obstacles, step on and off machinery, etc. Work may include operation of a motor vehicle. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms and grip objects. The employee may be required to work in excess of 12 hours.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employees may be regularly exposed to heat in excess of 80 degrees and cold less than 40 degrees. The employee may be exposed to elements of nature, cold, hot, rain, snow, sleet, ice, etc. The employee may be exposed to hazardous chemical, smoke, dust, or potentially hazardous or volatile situations. The employee may be regularly exposed to noise in excess of 85 decibels.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $32.27 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Relocation assistance
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 years
* 11+ years
* 3 years
* 4 years
* 5 years
* 6 years
* 7 years
* 8 years
* 9 years
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* North Chesterfield, VA 23237: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Programmable logic controllers: 2 years (Preferred)
* Mechanical knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person$32.3 hourly3d ago
Hoffmaster Group Inc, is an industry leader producing the most complete line of specialty disposable tabletop products for over 75 years. Hoffmaster competes in three distinct business segments - Foodservice, Consumer, and E-Commerce. Our products can be found in thousands of retailers, restaurants, hotels, and more. As a customer centric company, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to both our customers and the ultimate end users of our products. This Innovation is a key part of what we do here at Hoffmaster, and we continue to drive the industry forward by investing in our employees and state-of-the-art technology.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Performs all facets of maintenance, repair, installation and modification to Company equipment, buildings and grounds.
We have the following shifts available: 12 hour 2-2-3
Starting Pay Up To $24.00 based on work experience
Essential Job Duties:
• Must work safely, follow safety procedures and use appropriate safety equipment, guards, lock-out-tag out procedures and gear in the performance of duties at all times.
• Performs grade or product changeovers on machine centers, which include Flexographic Printing Presses, Converting Folders, Formers, various types of packaging equipment and conveyor systems.
• Diagnoses, adjusts and repairs mechanical, electrical, power transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Performs preventive maintenance equipment and facilities adhering to published PM schedules.
• Assists in the update and accurate maintenance of computer tracking for preventive maintenance, work order system, labor tracking, spare parts and general maintenance.
• Must follow GMP guidelines and report any food safety issues to your supervisor
Equipment Operation Includes but is not Limited to:
-Drill Press -Hydraulic Press
-Wire, stick, aluminum welder -Threading Machine
-Milling machine. -Diagnostic & Measurement Tools
-Lathe -Grinders and Sanders
-Metal cut-off saw -Band saw
-Power Transmission Equip. -Pumps
-Forklifts -Air Compressors
-Numerous powered/non-powered hand shop tools
• One to three years' experience performing industrial or manufacturing maintenance and/or an Associate's degree in a relevant trade area is strongly preferred.
• High school Diploma/equivalent required
• Minimum fabrication skills are required (welding, machining skills)
• Must be proficient with variety of shop tools, processes and related diagnostic/measuring devices for equipment assembly, disassembly, machining, fabrication, rebuilds, installation, adjustment, modifications, alignment, cutting, welding, pipefitting and misc. other tasks for the overall maintenance of equipment and buildings
• Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude, experience and understanding of associated equipment, processes and tools.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work load, and respond to changing priorities
• Possess good judgment and decision making skills
• Must be able to read, comprehend, communicate and perform tasks effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work shifts as needed for vacation relief , other vacancies or based on business needs
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. That's why we provide a total rewards package designed to support our employee's success -at work, at home, and in life. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Student loan and Tuition assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Paid vacation and holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.$24 hourly60d ago
Jr. Operations Technician (Remote)
Location: Remote w/quarterly travel to St. Louis, MO S3 is seeking a Jr. Operations Technician for one of our longstanding partners! Job Title: Jr. Operations Technician (Remote) This is a REMOTE role with quarterly travel required to the St. Louis, MO area.$25-28 hourly1d ago
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
BASF is committed to pay transparency practices. That's what we call you@BASF. As a Maintenance Engineer you create chemistry by ! BASF takes security & data privacy very seriously. Access to our BASF Wine Cellar At BASF you get more than just compensation, Medical & Dental. We are looking for a professional like you to join our Production team located at Elyria, OH. As a global division of BASF, the Catalysts division is the world's leading supplier of environmental and process catalysts.$86.6k-108.2k yearly10d ago
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company.$22.6-34.1 hourly3d ago
Maintenance Tech I
The maintenance Tech will report to the Operations manager. The role oversees safety, equipment, production, quality, and distribution to support the consumer-packaged goods business and our CAVA locations throughout the US. Our CAVA Foods team needs team members to make the magic happen every day. must support and maintain a safe work environment and equipment reliability to improve the operations of the CAVA Foods in Verona, Virginia.$40k-55k yearly est.3d ago
General Maintenance Technician
Maintains positive interaction with residents, guests, and other Williamsburg Landing employees The General Maintenance Technician is responsible for the proper installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems. The General Maintenance Technician maintains and repairs household appliances and ensures electrical equipment meets applicable safety standards and building codes. Williamsburg Landing, a CARF-accredited Life Plan Community, seeks a Full Time$30k-36k yearly est.1d ago
Maintenance Technician I
This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters. Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions$27.3-36.8 hourly7d ago
Maintenance Tech II [Residence Renovation Specialist]
HARBOR'S EDGE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
NORFOLK, VA 23510
Harbor's Edge is a premier resort-style and not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) located on the harbor in Norfolk, Virginia. Harbor's Edge completed a $225 million expansion earlier in 2022 called the River Tower that includes an additional 24-story tower, doubling the square footage, adding 147 residential living units and 20 assisted living units. Harbor's Edge has 300 residential units in two Towers in addition to a small Skilled Nursing unit and 80 Assisted Living/Memory Care units. The Community employs approximately 300 employees, and current annual revenues are approximately $30 Million.
Harbor's Edge is seeking a Maintenance Technician II [Residence Renovation Specialist] to join our Plant Operations Team at our state-of-the-art facility in downtown Norfolk. In compliance with all applicable rules, technicians must perform general maintenance on systems within the facility safely and efficiently. The candidates must possess strong technical skills, including the ability to install and troubleshoot plumbing systems, fixtures, and controls. Additionally, the successful candidate should have strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Install, repair, troubleshoot, perform alterations to all plumbing systems, equipment, fixtures, and controls
Must be able to install plumbing fixtures.
Must be able to install light fixtures and ceiling fans.
Must be able to install all appliances.
Must be able to do work orders throughout the facility.
Must be on call one day a week.
Plumbing experience a plus
Must be able to work on ladders as high as 20 ft
Must be able to lift and walk with at least 50lbs
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma/GED at a minimum
Minimum of 5 Years of Experience in Plumbing field
Must be available for emergencies and required overtime
Required to perform installations, repairs, troubleshooting, alterations to plumbing, heating process, piping, sprinklers, irrigation, standpipe systems, production equipment and pumps
$17.8-26.6 hourly3d ago
Maintenance - Rides Mechanic
The Ride Maintenance Mechanic performs inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and annual rehabilitation of a variety of different amusement rides and attractions. Areas of responsibility include (but are not limited to) maintenance of: gearboxes, chains, sprockets, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, wire rope, hoists, brakes, pumps, and large bearings. Climbing and working safely at height is an essential part of this job.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Performs daily, weekly, monthly, annual, and other required inspections of amusement rides and related equipment as assigned; taking corrective actions as issues are identified. Inspections are visual as well as auditory.
Performs scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspects, repairs and tests amusement rides and related equipment. This may include repair or replacement of major components such as hydraulic cylinders, gears, chains, sprockets, pneumatic cylinders, hoses, brakes, clutches, wheels, bearings, gearboxes, springs, or a wide variety of other mechanical devices.
Trouble shoots a variety of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems and takes appropriate corrective actions.
Properly follows all repair procedures and maintains accurate documentation of all repairs. Maintains orderly and accurate records of all required inspections and work performed, and submits required paperwork to supervision in a timely manner.
Communicates the status of assigned rides both verbally and in written format.
Maintains all assigned equipment in a safe and ready condition according to all applicable codes, laws, rules, company policies, and best practices. Works safely and efficiently on all assigned tasks, coordinates with other as necessary to achieve desired results.
Performs a variety of other tasks depending on experience including welding (Mig, Tig and Arc) and fabrication; sets up and operates lathe, mill, drill press, grinder and other metal working equipment.
Reads, understands and applies information from manufacturer's manuals for service, repair and or component replacement. Accurately reads blue prints (mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic).
Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
Other duties may be assigned.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
2 to 4 years of verifiable experience in mechanical maintenance, preferably in an industrial or amusement setting.
Working knowledge of basic mechanical principles such as gear ratios, torque, proper use of common hand tools, common mechanical nomenclature, etc.
Familiarity with common types of bearings, bushings, couplers, shafting and similar power transmission components.
Demonstrable knowledge of the fundamental principles of either pneumatic systems or hydraulic systems; preferably both.
Carpentry experience a plus
Ability to work cooperatively with others in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment.
Ability to work safely and effectively while elevated on ladders, platforms, or other structures at heights up to 300 feet above ground.
Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Valid State Driver's License required.$28k-36k yearly est.2d ago
To repair and maintain physical structure of Shamin properties.
Essential Job Functions:
· Maintains properties, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance activities, using handtools.
· Replaces air-conditioner filters.
· Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
· May tend furnace, air-conditioner, and boiler to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for guests.
· Maintains equipment with standard preventative maintenance procedures.
· Maintains records on all equipment maintenance and repair.
· Maintains files of Material Safety Data Sheets.
· Programs phone equipment according to hotel needs.
· Works with and trains hotel maintenance staff in a variety of areas.
· Maintains quality of appearance of interior and exterior of hotel.
· Paints and stains walls, trim, and doors.
· Repairs wallpaper, carpet, formica, sheetrock, and doors of hotel.
· Keeps an orderly and well-stocked inventory of finishing supplies needed in the hotel.
· Maintains a superior quality in the guest rooms.
· Checks operation of all guest room equipment.
· Corrects minor problems and reports major problems to General Manager.
· Keeps records of rooms completed.
· Ensures par stocking of regularly used parts and supplies.
· Inspects and repairs minor problems in common areas.
· Is responsible for learning emergency procedures.
· Is responsible for safe operation of all equipment, chemicals, and lockout procedures.
· Reports to work for scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
· Knows and complies with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Team Up, Own It and Passionately Serve!
· Team Up: Be Golden, Collaborate and Help Others Succeed.
· Own It: Be a role model, Embrace Responsibility and Keep Learning.
· Passionately Serve: Be Positive, Care Deeply and Create Memories.
· Recognize your co-workers with a Shout Out when they Team Up, Own it or Passionately Serve.
· Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm at all times.
· Understand that you represent and reflect Shamin Hotels TOP Culture while at your hotel.
Education & Experience:
· High school diploma or GED certification required.
· 1 years of hotel or residential maintenance experience preferred.
§ Reading, Writing, Basic Math
§ Computer skills
§ Brand systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the employee will be required to:
· Long and varied hours standing are often required (8 hours).
· Ability to use hands to fingers, handle, feel, talk and hear
· Bending, reaching, stooping or crouching on occasion
· Light work - Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
· Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
· Ability to see, hear, speak, read, write and understand English.
· Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly, both oral and written in English.
· Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately
· Must be able to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations including the ability to handle guest complaints and disputes while resolving them even if the situation did not begin with them.
· Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure. Must be respectful and maintain a calm demeanor.
· Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems.
· Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc. from various sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
· Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and guests.
· Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic function.
· Must be able to work with a myriad of personalities and levels within the hotel and outside sources
· Must be able to negotiate with clients while understanding the budgeted goals of the hotel(s) that need to be attained
JB.0.00.LN$31k-47k yearly est.8d ago
Maintenance Engineer II
Performs scheduled/unscheduled maintenance and installation tasks on the physical plant, equipment and machinery, according to standards. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
• Performs assigned preventive maintenance tasks.
• Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
• Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage/mechanical breakdown. Troubleshoots (when necessary). Repairs/replaces worn/defective parts, motors, control devices, etc.
• Operates machine shop equipment and makes required parts when necessary.
• Maintains cleanliness of work area.
• Practice and comply with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
• Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as directed by supervision.
• Three or more years experience as Production Operator or Technician and/or formal training or experience. Experience in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning; Welding, Electronics, Electrical repairs, Industrial Equipment installations, alignment, start-up repairs, etc.
• Associate Degree in Electronics/Electrical Technology and/or equivalent formal training and work experience.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 06/21/2023. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Kristofer Edward Kline at Kristofer.Kline@flocorp.com or 757 622-0347.$49k-77k yearly est.12d ago
Learn More About Operations And Maintenance Technician Jobs
Average Salary For an Operations And Maintenance Technician
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for an Operations And Maintenance Technician is $53,680 per year or $26 per hour.
The highest paying Operations And Maintenance Technician jobs have a salary over $73,000 per year while the lowest paying Operations And Maintenance Technician jobs pay $39,000 per year
Updated June 4, 2023
Average Operations And Maintenance Technician Salary
5 Common Career Paths For an Operations And Maintenance Technician
A maintenance supervisor is responsible for directing and managing the overall maintenance department, inspecting the safety of operation equipment, and ensuring that everyone follows the standards and regulatory procedures to keep the production area safe and efficient. Maintenance supervisor duties also include delegating tasks to the maintenance personnel, evaluating the site condition regularly, reviewing inventory, and requesting stocks as necessary. They must also keep track of incident reports and connect with the operations management for any concerns and recommendations.
Field service technicians are skilled professionals who manage the technical needs of their clients outside the company's physical office space. They are usually on the field to visit their clients and check up on clients' equipment. Field service technicians are dispatched to provide technical support. They oversee installations, repairs, or maintenance activities. They ensure that all the work needed is done well. They also conduct diagnostic activities and troubleshooting. Field service technicians also supervise any updating or changes needed to be done in their clients' offices. They are expected to have good analytical skills, communication skills, and highly technical skills.
Owners/operators manage the business in all aspects, especially in those related to operations. They ensure that every aspect of the business is running smoothly. They oversee finance, marketing, logistics, sales, and even the human resources of the whole organization. They set business goals, create action plans to achieve them, and make sure that the plans are followed through. They set strategic direction and make business decisions that would be the most beneficial to the organization. They ensure that the business has enough funds to continue operating and that the quality of the products and services they offer continuously improve.
Project managers oversee a specific project related to the organization's business. They manage the whole project from inception to evaluation. They initiate planning with involved departments, follow-through on the plans, ensure smooth execution of the plans, and evaluate the project for further improvements should these be needed. In line with this, project managers also ensure that the project is cost-efficient and well within the budget. They also manage the different work teams involved in the project and ensure that things are running smoothly on this aspect as well.
A foreman is a skilled worker in the construction industry, usually a tenured or experienced construction worker. The construction site's foremen act as the bridge between construction supervisors and construction workers. The foreman is responsible for communicating instructions from supervisors, ensuring that all workers on site are assigned tasks, and ensuring that tasks are completed within the timeline. The foreman is also responsible for checking the quality of the work the workers are doing on-site, managing workers' schedules, and budgeting for needed materials. It is important that a foreman is responsible, trustworthy, and personable.
Illustrated Career Paths For an Operations And Maintenance Technician