Tax Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator Job in Charlotte, NC
At FORVIS, your career is designed with a purpose. We want our team members to thrive professionally and feel the impact their work yields when serving clients, industries, and local communities. This starts by empowering team members to design a career journey that leverages their skills and fuels their passions.
Creating a best-in-class employee experience is at the heart of our vision for the future. With several industry focus areas, multiple service lines, and locations in five geographical regions across the country to choose from, the opportunities for your career are without limit.
FORVIS is a Top-10 professional services firm providing assurance, tax, and advisory services, driven by our commitment to using our forward vision to provide rewarding career opportunities and deliver unmatched client experiences. Learn more at FORVIS.com
Design your career with purpose at FORVIS. For more information about our firm locations, visit FORVIS.com. FORVIS, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other protected classifications.
It is FORVIS's standard policy not to accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.
* FORVIS expressly reserves the right not to consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
* FORVIS further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed vendor agreement with FORVIS.
* Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of FORVIS without having a FORVIS vendor agreement in place will be considered the property of FORVIS.
Requisition Number: 2022-9489
External Description: Responsibilities
* Become a collaborative member of the Tax Leadership team
* Perform office and administrative duties to assist tax leadership
* General administrative help copy, collate, bind, fax, expense reports, filing, scheduling, etc.
* Manage calendars, book travel, arrange meeting and event arrangements with multiple parties
* Coordinate special meetings, events and functions in and out of the office
* Coordinate cross functional activities across teams and departments on an as-needed basis
* Work with internal and externalteamsto initiate and run major projects
* Attend meetings and document discussions
* Track progress and results of completed work
* Provide periodic reporting and analysis
* Ensure that required reports, materials and presentations are prepared, vetted and finished in a timely manner
* Draft and coordinate various communications
* Demonstrate a positive and professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and professional judgment
* Perform additional responsibilities, as assigned
* Candidate must have 3+ years of administrative support
* Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree required.
* Experience in a professional services environment preferred
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
* Strong aptitude for learning new software in support of varying operations required
* Strong proofreading and editing skills.
* Advanced communication skills (verbal, written, electronic) and superior phone skills.
* Multi-tasking ability and able to function under pressure and tight deadlines.
* Maintaining strict confidentiality required
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
State: North Carolina
Community / Marketing Title: Tax Operations Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US
$33k-44k yearly est.