Senior Project Manager/SAFe Agilist/Scum Master (Utah local candidates only)
· Tentative interview dates: June 12th and June 13th
· UTAH residents only
· Remote work allowed
· Manage projects through the entire project life cycle.
· Facilitate meetings that include stakeholders from multiple levels and functions.
· Work closely with the Business Analysts and Product Owners in the process of capturing
· product requirements/user stories.
· Create and maintain project documentation throughout the entire project.
· Maintain ongoing status reports of projects.
· Meet and confer with users, business analysts, and product owners to resolve problems and
· coordinate services.
· Actively contribute to problem resolutions and establish project priorities in Jira and schedules upon product owner's approval
· Coordinate projects and ensure adequate administrative controls, quality, and procedural efficiencies.
· Set project, team, and iteration goals; establish product owner-approved priorities; manage
· resource allocation and task sizing; develop concepts and approaches; review project progress and results.
· Identify process overlaps and gaps.
· Create, coordinate, and/or participate in testing plans.
· Coordinate and collaborate with other IT Project Managers.
· Conduct the daily team scrum and SAFe PI related ceremonies and meetings.
· Manage JIRA project boards and Advanced Road Maps to show milestones, deliverables,
· progress, and dependencies for management and SAFe PI planning.
· Candidate with Project Management/Business Analyst and SAFe
· Agilist/Scrum Master certifications preferred. At least 3 years of Project
· Management and SAFe Agilist/Scum Master experience is required.
· Experience with the medical or health services industry. Excellent customer service and group presentation skills. Make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions. Establish objectives and specify the strategies and actions to achieve these objectives Have a general understanding of information technologies including cloud computing, hosting services, and application development. Manage projects through the Software Development Life Cycle.
· Speak clearly, concisely, and effectively; listen to and understand information and ideas presented verbally.
· Communicate information and ideas clearly and concisely in writing; read and understand the information presented in writing. Coordinate the tasks of people, groups and/or organization(s), including follow up on task assignments. Experience with configuring JIRA boards and roadmaps.
· 30%-Project management experience
· 30%-Scrum Master experience
· 20%-Business requirements gathering experience.
$80k-112k yearly est.