Entry Level Warehouse Order Pickers!
We are currently seeking fulltime permanent reliable, hard-working warehouse workers for our client's expanding operation. In this role, you will work in a team setting to reach warehouse operations goals. You will perform basic warehouse duties including shipping, packing, loading, unloading, and sorting.
1st Shift - 6am-2:30pm Monday-Friday with overtime hours set at 6am-4:30pm Monday-Friday. Overtime is Mandatory, no exceptions.
Warehouse Worker Duties and Responsibilities
Production Worker Requirements and Qualifications
PAY - $14/hour.
Apply online at www.staffchex.com
Call us at 636-433-4095
Even stop by our office at 1201 Wentzville Parkway, Suite 115, Wentzville, MO 63385.
#WNZCompany DescriptionWe are currently seeking qualified, enthusiastic and reliable employees for our local clients. We have openings in a variety of fields and can accommodate a wide range of qualifications. With services in temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire employment.
H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 110,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
Would you like to have a built-in workout as part of your job? We need hard-working Partners with energy to help ensure our Store teams have the product they need to stock H-E-B shelves and feed Texans. Our Distribution Partner IIs help keep our supply chain moving all over Texas and Mexico. Our success can't happen without YOU!
As a Distribution Partner II, you'll work in a fast-paced warehouse environment and become part of a highly functioning Warehouse Team. You'll watch out for each other, work to meet common goals, and share a fulfilling, physically demanding work experience. You'll perform general Warehouse Operations tasks and learn about multiple products and areas across H-E-B by selecting orders, stocking, or operating a forklift. These learning opportunities will serve as building blocks for many other jobs in a potential career path for you at H-E-B.
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... willingness to do your part to contribute to the team?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... know-how to maintain processes / systems safely and effectively?
PASSION FOR RESULTS... energy and attitude to help the Warehouse run smoothly?
We are looking for:
- hard workers with a commitment to getting the job done
- dependability and a commitment to safety
What is the work?
- Selects cases of products and organizes them on pallets to be sent to H-E-B Stores
- Prioritizes accuracy and quality in work assignments
- Performs work tasks in a safe manner, in compliance with work instructions; proactively takes action to address / improve safety issues within the facility
- Proactively assists other Partners through their own actions, such as sharing information about technical matters, facility-specific knowledge, processes, and procedures
- Completes work assignments in a timely manner; uses time efficiently and productively in support of facility goals for on-time release of trailers
- Ensures work performed meets individual productivity goals, team productivity goals, and facility productivity goals as applicable
- Operates equipment per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to prevent equipment and facility damage
- Takes actions to ensure work environment is clean and well-maintained
- Order Selectors: Full case, Flow, Pick-to-belt, Palletizer: Selects orders for shipment in an organized, clean, accurate, and damage-free manner; properly marks and / or tags orders with defined shipment information
- Forklift Operators: Properly and accurately puts up / brings down product from assigned slots; completes assignments in an organized, clean, accurate and damage-free manner
- Loaders: Properly loads in an organized, clean, accurate, and damage-free manner
- Automated Distribution: Safely manages end-to-end process flow from reusable Store asset to completed Store orders within automated system contributing to a clean, organized environment
- Opens master cases; verifies product against assigned location; fills selection lanes for pick-to-light selection
What is your background?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a physically demanding job a plus
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as a Distribution Partner II at H-E-B?
- Strong organization skills; attention to detail
- Basic math skills (+, -, *, /); reading and writing skills
- Verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment; ability to positively promote change
- Ability to operate machines or equipment safely and independently
- Ability to learn and understand H-E-B in-house systems
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Dependability; commitment to safety
- Lift, stand, walk, squat for extended periods
- Repetitively lift up to 60 lbs for the duration of a shift
- Work in a cold environment, if assigned to a Refrigerated (34) / Frozen (-10) facility
- Work extended shifts and fluctuating hours and days, including weeks, nights, holidays
Join the US Postal Service in less than 2 weeks, and be a valued team member in one of America's largest, most prestigious, and highest paid work forces. The average postal worker makes just over $72K a year, with federal benefits, retirement, paid vacations, paid training, and a lifetime of positional and compensation advancement potential. Starting pay ranges up to $27/hr including federal benefits, plus paid overtime. A high school diploma is NOT required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for completing various tasks in support of sales of products and services in compliance with postal procedures, regulations, and laws. Ensures respectful and effective public relations with customers.
Up to $19.45 per hour paid bi-weekly
Candidates must successfully complete and receive a pass rating of the Virtual Entry Assessment - CS (477) for Customer Service Clerks. When the candidate is invited to take the assessment, directions will be provided via email.
The Postal Inspection Service conducts a criminal background check by utilizing United States information and data resources only (FBI, fingerprint check, state and county checks). The investigation covers a 5 years inquiry for any location where the candidate lived, was employed, or went to school within the US or its territories.
Candidates are required to be physically able to perform the duties of the position in an efficient manner with or without reasonable accommodation.
We are looking to grow our company and we need you to help us. We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Driver in the Northern Virginia area.If you are hardworking, eager to learn, passionate, dedicated and open to grow within our team; please apply!
Warehouse Driver Benefits:
Our company is a family owned and operated business, so we know what it takes to grow a company from the ground up. Unlike other employers, we aren’t so focused on what you’ve done, but what you can achieve.
Please email your resume or contact information for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for an Order Picker is $31,349 per year or $15 per hour. The highest paying Order Picker jobs have a salary over $37,000 per year while the lowest paying Order Picker jobs pay $26,000 per year
Forklift operators are skilled workers responsible for operating heavy equipment machines called forklifts. They are in charge of operating forklifts, a type of industrial or heavy equipment truck/machine that moves materials from one place to another through prongs protruding from the machine. Forklift operators are responsible for loading and unloading cargo, operating the machine to ensure that the cargo reaches its destination, and complying with safety protocols. They are also in-charge of maintenance work on the machine and reporting any challenges or issues that may be encountered. Forklift operators must be physically fit and alert at all times.
Material handlers are responsible for moving products, storing items, and managing supplies to proper shelf categories. A material handler also documents deliveries and ensures that all items for shipment are correct and free of any damage. Material handlers must also be a fast-learner to operate various warehouse equipment that would make the task more efficient and less time-consuming. A material handler must also check all the incoming deliveries to validate all purchases made. Material handlers must be able to analyze sheet orders and prepare the correct merchandise the client needs.
Drivers are responsible for safely transporting people, packages, or goods from one destination to another. They should be familiar with the different routes that may be taken to reach the desired goal. They should be expert navigators and may use navigation apps to help them along the way. They should also be familiar with the basic mechanics of the vehicle they are using and the proper maintenance and cleaning needed to ensure that the car is running well. Drivers are expected to have excellent customer relation skills, a strong sense of direction, and superb organizations.
A delivery driver's general responsibility is to ensure that the packages are being delivered to the destination safely and timely. Delivery drivers must be able to communicate well with the delivery team for the most convenient routes and assigned schedule. A delivery driver also has to check with the customer should there be any concerns regarding the items delivered to guarantee satisfaction and accurate service. Delivery drivers should also have basic knowledge of engines in case of any system malfunctions on the road.
A security officer is responsible for maintaining the peace and safety of everyone by regularly patrolling and monitoring surveillance equipment within the assigned premises. Security officers' duties also include reporting suspicious behaviors, restricting trespassers and unauthorized personnel from entering the establishment, providing incident reports for policy violations, and adhering to the standard protocols and legal requirements set by the management. Security offers must also have excellent decision-making and critical-thinking skills and extensive knowledge of emergency drills in case any unfortunate circumstances arise.
No, you cannot make $100,000 per year as an order picker. It is highly unlikely to earn over $100k because the average annual salary for an order picker is $31,349. Even order pickers in higher-paid positions do not typically earn more than $37,000 per year.