Job DescriptionJob Description Must be able to take phone and counter orders for delivery, walk in and call in customers. Must meet company appearance standards. Must be able to work some evenings and weekends. Must be able to help with food prep and general cleaning.$27k-35k yearly est.12d ago
Restaurant Crew Member
Restaurant Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. 402506 Address: 1300 W Monroe Ave Norfolk , NE , 68701$24k-26k yearly est.3d ago
Customer Service Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities * Customer Service Representative greets members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service. Other * Employee Recognition Program * Advancement Opportunities Check us out on LinkedIn at: Planet Fitness - PF Baseline Fitness Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). Job DescriptionJob Summary The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.$27k-35k yearly est.27d ago
Nanny Needed For 2 Children
We are a family of 4 soon to be 5 and are looking for someone to help with our two toddlers a couple times a week. We can be flexible and work around school or other work schedules but would typically like someone for 4 hours two days a week (8 total) and then an occasional date night sitter a couple times a month. Our kiddos love to be outdoors and run around and explore. We have a play set and a fenced in backyard to have fun in. We have a medium hair cat that is very friendly also. Duties would include light lunch prep and clean up.
Category : Child Care$35k-49k yearly est.2d ago
Restaurant Team Member
Restaurant Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. 402506 Address: 1300 W Monroe Ave Norfolk , NE , 68701 As a restaurant team member, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed.$22k-25k yearly est.3d ago
Stocking & Unloading
Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart. At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.$33k-40k yearly est.6d ago
Walmart Retail Specialist
So, are you Premium's next Retail Specialist? Premium's Talent Acquisition Team will go over any questions you have regarding the above during the interview process. As a Retail Specialist at Premium, you'll ensure Premium's client brands stand out at Walmart stores by driving product availability. This job posting covers the general job duties for our Retail Specialist position and does not imply that these are the only tasks required. * Contacting Premium's Operations Support Center for help with challenges in store - they're here to help! You will be the face of Premium as you visit Walmart on behalf of our clients. * Answer simple, step-by step questions within Premium's field technology on your mobile device as you complete your work. Over time, you'll be the go-to Premium resource because of the relationships you build. * Effectively communicating with store associates, store managers and Premium team members. * Enjoy working independently as a Premium representative but remembering you're an extension of the Walmart family. * Represent Premium and Premium clients in your assigned Walmart store(s).$26k-32k yearly est.22d ago
Staff Assistant (12 Month Register)
WHAT IS THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) DIVISION?
A description of the business units can be found at: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
Vacancies may be filled anywhere within the IT Organization.
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If this vacancy includes more than one grade and you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and receive training to help you grow in this position:
* Analyzes sensitive problematic situations considering the need for quick action and potential ramifications of alternative solutions and makes specific recommendations to the supervisor orally or in writing.
* Performs special studies and research projects or assignments which require confidentially and application of expertise and mature judgment. Develops and analyzes the facts needed and recommends the action to be taken on particular matters. Reviews and summarizes information from a variety of sources for the use of the supervisor, exercising sound judgment and knowledge of the purpose of such information. Participates in the planning and conducting of studies of various aspects of the Service's administrative programs and operations to provide a basis for policy determinations.
* Participates in the formulation of policies and procedures governing the administrative aspects of the Service. Assesses the need for and establishes and/or adapts administrative procedures and practices to be used in highly unusual situations requiring deviation from standard administrative procedures. Serves as a liaison between the Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, Chief Officers, and other staff members. Keeps the supervisor advised of developments and progress concerning problems and follows up with the responsible official to expedite necessary action and final settlement of the issue.
* Completely controls the supervisor's calendar/schedule, coordinating executive conferences, Congressional hearings, meetings, and speaking engagements with high-level officials whose time is in great demand. Has responsibility for coordination of daily events as well as long range events. Prior to scheduling a meeting with the supervisor, the incumbent discusses the purpose and the need with the requestor and is responsible for handling those matters not requiring executive decision. Incumbent participates in regular Executive Scheduling meetings to review speaking engagement invitations for the supervisor.
* Personally reviews all important incoming and outgoing correspondence, coordinating routing and the control of such correspondence; associates pertinent file material or pending material, when appropriate; and prepares summary notes and suggestions concerning the subject matter involved before referral to the supervisor or his/her staff. When necessary, determines which office should have primary responsibility for disposition and which office should be informed.
Conditions of Employment
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or National and provide proof of U.S. Citizenship. (Birth certificate showing birth in the U.S; Unexpired U.S. Passport; Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization; or Report of Birth Abroad of a U.S. Citizen (Form FS-240))
* Undergo a review of prior performance/conduct and an income tax verification. Refer to "Get Your Tax Record" at http://www.irs.gov/(https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript) to check the status of your account, balance owed, payment history, make a payment, or review answers to tax questions. If you are not in compliance, you will be determined unsuitable for employment with IRS.
* Must successfully complete a background investigation, including a FBI criminal history record check (fingerprint check).
* Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
* Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S. These documents must be unexpired original or certified copies.
Federal experience is not required. The experience may have been gained in the public sector, private sector or Volunteer Service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week, on your resume.
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement:
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE GS-09 LEVEL: To be minimally qualified for this position you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-7 level in the Federal government. Specialized experience is experience that is related to the work of this position and has provided you with the competencies required for successful job performance. Examples of qualifying experience: participating in planning and coordinating programs, projects or processes which impact customers; managing administrative assignments; monitors activities to ensure timeliness, consistency and completeness; reviewing responses, reports and memoranda to develop consolidated responses on behalf of the organization; experience using analytical techniques to perform analyses of data and information and to recommend appropriate courses of action and implementing new procedures using a knowledge of administrative policy and procedures.
A master's or equivalent graduate degree in any field of study
2 full years of progressively higher-level graduate education leading to a graduate degree in any field of study.
L.L.B or J.D., if related.
A combination of graduate education and experience equivalent to that described above.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE GS-11 LEVEL: To be minimally qualified for this position you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-9 level in the Federal government. Specialized experience is experience that is related to the work of this position and has provided you with the competencies required for successful job performance. Examples of qualifying experience include experience: identifying, analyzing, and coordinating the integration of data into reports and presentations; providing advice to numerous stakeholders regarding administrative functions such as HR, Payroll, Timekeeping; coordinating services between stakeholders in ensuring cross-functional support activities and initiatives are carried out and conducting analytical studies of processes, operations, and/or services to evaluate program effectiveness and/or to recommend improvements to processes and systems.
A Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree in any field of study.
3 full years of progressively higher-level graduate education leading to a doctoral degree in any field of study.
LL.M., if related.
A combination of graduate education and experience equivalent to that described above.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE GS-12 LEVEL: To be eligible for this position, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to GS-11 level in the Federal government. Specialized experience is experience that is related to the work of this position and has provided you with the competencies required for successful job performance. To be qualifying for this position, your experience must be sufficient to demonstrate knowledge of and/or the ability to: Identify, analyze, and coordinate the integration of data into reports and presentations; Provide advice to numerous stakeholders regarding administrative functions such as HR, Payroll, and/or Timekeeping; Coordinate services between stakeholders in ensuring cross-functional support activities and initiatives are carried out and conducting analytical studies of processes, operations, and/or services to evaluate program effectiveness and/or to recommend improvements to processes and systems and representing the organization on task teams to improve administrative procedures.
For more information on qualifications please refer to OPM's Qualifications Standards.
For positions with an education requirement, or if you are qualifying for this position by substituting education or training for experience, submit a copy of your transcripts or equivalent. An official transcript will be required if you are selected.
A college or university degree generally must be from an accredited (or pre-accredited) college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For a list of schools which meet these criteria, please refer to Department of Education Accreditation page.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying. Click here for Foreign Education Credentialing instructions.
* Subject to a 1-year probationary period (unless already completed).
* Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
* If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
* We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies. Additional jobs may be filled.
* The salary range indicated in this announcement reflects the minimum locality pay up to maximum locality pay for all duty locations listed. The range will be adjusted for selected duty location. General Schedule locality pay tables may be found under Salaries & Wages.
* This is a non-bargaining unit position.
* Tour of Duty: Monday - Friday, Day Shift
* Alternative work schedule, staggered work hours or telework may be available.
* Relocation expenses - No
* Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
* Telework Eligible Positions: Telework eligible positions do not guarantee telework. Employees must meet and sustain IRS telework eligibility requirements (e.g., reporting at least twice a pay period to your assigned Post of Duty (POD)) and supervisor's approval to participate in the IRS Telework Program. Employees must also be within a 200-mile radius of their official assigned post-of-duty (POD) while in a telework status. As a reminder - If you are selected for a position, you are responsible for reporting to your designated POD (location) on the negotiated start date or as directed by management.
Please consider each location carefully when applying. If you are selected for a position at one of your location selections, that location will become your official post of duty.
If the position(s) are no longer needed prior to the closing date, this announcement may be closed early.
This is an open continuous announcement which will be used to fill vacancies in the locations listed as they become available for the next 12 months contingent upon funding and space requirements. Applicants must apply and/or update their applications by 11:59 pm ET at the close of the following cutoff dates to be considered: Cutoff date(s): 03/28/2023 This announcement may be amended to include additional cut-off dates within the 12-month period if needed, not later than 5 days prior to the additional cut-off date(s). Eligible applicants in the highest category who apply by the initial cut-off date will be considered first. If additional vacancies exist, applicants who applied after the initial cutoff date who place in the highest category will be considered next. Selections from this announcement may be made no later than (NLT) March 27. 2024.
*$36k-57k yearly est.7d ago
As a Greeter, you will create legendary experiences by engaging with guests as they enter the restaurant. Buffalo Wild Wings fuels moments worth sharing - for our guests and for our team members. At Buffalo Wild Wings, that's just a Thursday night.$23k-27k yearly est.14d ago
Food Service Assistant - Norfolk Regional Center
Location Norfolk, NE Assists Food Service Workers in preparing a variety of foods.$14.4 hourly23d ago
Certified Medication Aide - On Call - PRN 1st Shift
Nye Health Services, a family-owned company that has been recognized nationally for our care, service, and culture is seeking a PRN Medication Aide for The Meadows campus located in Norfolk, NE. Nye Health Services is blessed with dedicated and compassionate people who believe in our vision and deliver on our mission every day. In 1989, Nye Health Services was founded on the philosophy that people deserve services that recognize individuality and are tailored to their unique needs. Today, Nye Health Services remains family-owned with campuses in Fremont, Lincoln, and Norfolk, Nebraska .$27k-36k yearly est.27d ago
Operations Management Intern
Milk Specialties Global prides itself on advancement opportunities for our current workforce to promote from within.$32k-41k yearly est.9d ago
Part-Time Make BIG Money at Menards! Start building an exciting and rewarding career in retail with a growing company as a Stocker with Menards! We are hiring immediately and are excited to talk to you about the great opportunities available with Menards!$24k-28k yearly est.28d ago
BBW Sales Support-SUNSET PLAZA
* A merchandise discount of 30% at Bath Body Works In this role, you will be the face of Bath Body Works - understanding our customers' needs and helping them find the best products for themselves and others. With an inclusive retail environment that is fueled by passionate associates, Bath Body Works is one of the most creative, dynamic and profitable fashion retailers in the industry.$27k-32k yearly est.60d+ ago
Restaurant Team Member
Restaurant Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. 402506 Address: 1300 W Monroe Ave Norfolk, NE, 68701 As a restaurant team member, we want you to go beyond the day-to-day work and truly succeed.$23k-26k yearly est.7d ago
Sales Associate / Jewelry Consultant - Kay - Sunset Plaza - Norfolk, NE
Kay Jewelers is part of Signet Jewelers, a purpose-driven company who believes love inspires love.$22k-29k yearly est.15d ago
Medical Support Assistant
Recruitment Incentive: Not authorized Functional Statement #/ Position Title: 000000/ Medical Support Assistant Requirements Conditions of Employment You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job. Medical Support Assistant Basic Requirements: Citizenship: Citizen of the United States. The Medical Support Assistant (MSA) supports positions that perform support work relating to the care and treatment given to patients in outpatient clinics.$28k-35k yearly est.13d ago
Customer Service Associate
**Full District Office Address:** 1300 W NORFOLK AVE,NORFOLK,NE,68701-04834-04531-S + Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.). **Full Store Address:** 1300 W NORFOLK AVE,NORFOLK,NE,68701 + Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.$22k-26k yearly est.27d ago
A Sonic Crew Member could be charged with any of the duties of the Fountain, Cook or even Skating Carhop positions. Fountain A Sonic Fountain is charged with taking the orders and preparing Sonic's irresistible variety of Fountain and Frozen Favorites.$22k-27k yearly est.7d ago
You will be trained on all crew positions such as, cashier, drive thru, and the sandwich board. COMPANY OVERVIEW: Based in Northern Indiana, AES Restaurant Group, LLC is a proud franchisee of Arby's operating restaurants across 5 states. Whether you're a cashier, working the drive thru, front of the house staff, or in the kitchen, you and your team will be the reason your customers continue coming back.$21k-26k yearly est.38d ago