Manager Provider Contracting - AZ Only
Contracts Manager Job in Ostrander, OH
Provides contracting expertise in the realm of providers.
• Plans, organizes, and assists in the supervision of the activities of the Provider Contracts for the business.
• Manages provider networks to ensure adequacy, quality, and access.
• Prepares provider contracts in concert with established company guidelines with physicians, hospitals, healthcare providers, insurance companies and other payers.
• Implements re-contracting initiatives to achieve annual savings for the company.
• Develops and maintains Reimbursement Tolerance Parameters across multiple geographies.
• Responsible for the management of all provider contract updates, renewals, termination notices, and timely filings..
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
5 years in managed care with contract negotiations
6+ years managed care contract negotiations
3 years hospital provider contracting
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.