(Adding to due plant expansion)
This individual will receive verbal and written work instructions daily in order to manufacture product. A variety of products are processed according to detailed written work instructions. All materials must be weighed accurately on scales & all process data must be recorded. Materials must be manually loaded and discharged from the process equipment. Good housekeeping, intelligent use of process equipment & adherence to GMP's, SOPs and Safety Procedures are essential for success.
· Calculate, weigh & charge raw materials.
· Operate all process equipment including blenders, mixers, mills, dryers, etc.
· Perform in process quality analysis tests.
· Weigh & label finished product.
· Clean process equipment & work area as per standardized procedures.
· Complete all production documentation.
· Follow all operating procedures [written & verbal].
· Operate & maintain equipment according to safety, environmental and GMP standards.
· Participate in continuous improvement programs.
· Flexibility to work different shifts.
Education & Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent. Prior experience in chemical manufacturing environment (2-4 years) preferred.
· Requires interaction with different disciplines, good communication skills oral and written as well as good interpersonal skills are a must.
SQF RESPONSIBILITY :
Ensure the highest level of commitment to Safe Quality Food (SQF) in order to provide assurance that all products have been produced, prepared and handled according to the highest possible standards.
As a dynamic and diversified global leader, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package. For more information, visit our website at http://www.sensient.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer