Junior Web Project Manager
Spruce Technology, Inc.
Junior Project Manager Job in Clifton, NJ
Full Job Description
Spruce Technology is seeking a motivated individual to oversee and manage website and app development projects for our Digital Experience team. Our mission is to be a leading provider of solutions and technology services, always keeping to our core value of integrity as we inspire and empower our creative and talented employees, do what's best for our clients in every engagement, and share our success by giving back to our communities.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, enthusiastic junior project manager with experience in project management, and knowledge of web design and development. This role will bridge the gap between the client stakeholders and the design and development team to ensure the success of each project.
Your primary focus would be to coordinate and complete projects on time, within budget, and within scope. The ideal candidate will be able to create a project plan with clear milestones and deadlines, manage the responsibilities of the team members, and communicate progress with clients.
As a core member of the Digital Experience team, you will have a chance to work on and have a meaningful impact on a wide variety of projects for a broad range of different clients.
· A great communicator and listener
· The ability to process inputs from all stakeholders and convert them into actionable items
· Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under minimal supervision
· The ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
· Must have a passion for technology and curiosity to learn new things.
· Provide project management for strategy, content, design, and development phases of a website build.
· Assist in defining project scope and manage changes to scope, schedule, and costs.
· Develop detailed project plans and communicate project status, progress, and obstacles
· Proactively identify, prioritize, and drive resolution of project issues and risks to ensure client satisfaction
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Host and lead client check-in meetings, strategy meetings, and review meetings
· take detailed meeting notes and clarify specific requirements of each project
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including website manuals
· Handle client requests through our JIRA ticketing system
· QA websites for our developers and provide feedback
· Identify areas where the product can be improved
· 2+ years of experience managing website/app development projects
· Experience managing a design and development team
· Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
· Minimum of bachelor's degree or higher is required
Nice to haves:
· Experience using Agile methodology is a plus
· Experience using JIRA is a strong plus but not required
· Experience with Wordpress and Drupal a plus
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is the policy of Spruce Technology, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process.