Store Assistant, Full Time
Circle K Stores, Inc.
Store Assistant Job in Crawfordville, FL
We want you to join our team as an Assistant Manager. If you have the desire to be challenged, work in a fast-paced, fun environment and create a career in management - look no further.
As an assistant manager, you will enjoy:
* Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short & Long Term Disability
* Flexible Schedules
* Weekly Pay
* Paid Vacations
* Large, Stable Employer
* Fast Career Opportunities
* Work With Fun, Motivated People
* Task Variety
* Paid Comprehensive Training
* 401K With a Competitive Company Match
* Performance and Incentive Bonuses
* Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
Your key responsibilities:
You will assist the Store Manager with oversight of the Stationstore operations. You'll help with hiring, supervising and working with the staff to accomplish daily tasks, bookkeeping and merchandising. You will help to maintain our high standards and provide fast and friendly service to our customers. Provide regular and predicable onsite attendance.
Our food program has set the bar high and you'll be executing that too. You care about your customers and set an example for the rest of your staff. You display a sense of urgency, patience and leadership.
You're good at:
* Leading a team of employees/management
* Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring
* Delegation and follow-up
* Teaching and motivating others
* Planning and organizing
* Communicating your plans and ideas
* Cash-handling and bookkeeping
* Problem solving
* Advocating and empathizing
* Safety and Security
Great if you have:
* Retail experience
* Supervisor or management experience
* Recruiting/hiring/interviewing skills
* Experience handling food
* High School/College Degree(s)
* Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours
* Lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes in a shift
* Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level
* Push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
* Bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour a shift
* Grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: