What Does A Parking Attendant Do At Copper Mountain Resort
* Throughout workday practice good housekeeping and maintain all equipment, vehicles, and tools in addition to picking up trash in the parking lots and base areas.* Must be flexible with your schedule and be willing to work weekends, holidays, long hours, and overtime at a moment's notice.* Perform the daily trash policing of the parking lot including emptying trash cans.* Report all repair/replacement needs to the foreman and/or the Vehicle Maintenance Department.* Perform daily counts of parking lots and abandoned vehicles (as well as their locations) and report them to the Foreman.* Cash Handling / Cashiering* Must exhibit the ability to think on their feet and come up with solutions for everyday problems
What Does A Parking Attendant Do At Squaw Valley | Alpine Meadows
* Set up cones, signs and barricades in parking areas as needed.* Direct drivers to parking spots.* Provide guest service by answering customer’s questions or directing them to someone who can answer the question.* Keep parking areas clean, pick up trash.* Assist with traffic control on busy days.* Maintain order in the loading and unloading zones, tell customers as they pull up that it is temporary parking only.* Shovel snow as needed
What Does A Parking Attendant Do At Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC.
* Greet every guest with a friendly, helpful and courteous attitude and smile.* Responsible for calculating all ticket fees and accurately charging each customer for the calculated fees.* Report concerns, problems, and questions to a supervisor assigned to.* Arrive to work on time and report to your scheduled work location in a timely manner.* Adhere to all client specific policies and procedures as well as Imparks Employee Handbook policies and procedures.* Foster a positive and friendly atmosphere while at work.* Represent Impark and yourself in a courteous and professional manner.* Complete all Impark paperwork/document accurately and neatly.* Answers customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies
What Does A Parking Attendant Do At HSS Inc.
* Obey all laws, rules, and regulations while operating vehicles* Greet visitors, patients, and guests as they arrive and assists with luggage, medical equipment; provide physical assistance if needed* Provide information, directions, and other assistance as necessary to aid patients, visitors and guest to their facility destinations* Notify security immediately of problems, medical emergencies in parking lot areas, facility, lobby or arrival destinations* Provide critical response in case of facility emergency* Secure vehicle keys from theft* Perform other duties at the direction of or in the absence of the Security leader
What Does A Parking Attendant Do At SMG-NRG Park
* Include the following* Must be customer friendly, self-motivated, and enjoy working around people in a fast paced environment.* Effectively communicate with guests, clients, vendors and other personnel via verbal and nonverbal forms of communication.* Responsible for directing traffic as instructed by his/her superior.* Have a reliable form of transportation and communication.* Must comply with all SMG policies and procedures including the Business Conduct Policy and Code of Ethics.* Dress in uniform according to the SMG Parking Policy.* Attend all meetings and trainings as required.* May perform other duties as assigned.* Supervisor Responsibilities:* Not applicable