Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
Great American Restaurants
has been named the
#1 Top Workplace in 2022
by The Washington Post, which is our 8th year being recognized as a Top Workplace in the area. The dedication of our people is what sets our company apart, offering the best hospitality to our guests and each other every day. Our key ingredient in each recipe is FUN!
Sous Chefs/Kitchen Managers
are responsible for ensuring outstanding food quality and recipe adherence through the management of our passionate line cooks, prep cooks, and dishwashers, and Kitchen Supervisors.
· Competitive base salary
· Quarterly bonuses earned through achieving results in hospitality and operations
· 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 2 four-day work weeks per year
· Enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas off
· Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
· 401(K) with generous employer match
· Dining Card
· Gym & Educational Reimbursement
· Intense training program and ongoing professional development experiences
· Incentive trips earned through performance
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 2-5 years working in casual, high volume restaurants
· Strong understanding of restaurant operations
· Ability to lead a team
· Hospitality or Culinary degree preferred
$39k-58k yearly est.6d ago
The Sous Chef must have creativity in choosing menu items and leadership skills with staff members from various backgrounds who may have different experience levels. The Sous Chef collaborates with our Executive Chef, who often relies on the Sous Chef's ability to organize their busy schedule. 5 years of experience as a Sous Chef We are looking for a professional Sous Chef to be the second in command of our kitchen, following our Executive Chef's specifications and guidelines. While the Executive Chef is busy preparing and applying the final changes to dishes, the Sous Chef makes sure they get it all done in a prompt and reasonable manner.$70k-80k yearly4d ago
Sous Chef, Healthcare
Requirements A cook s certificate or associate s degree from an accredited culinary program, or 5+ years of experience as a sous chef or kitchen manager Sous Chef, Healthcare Food Service To comply with CMS mandates, all HHS employees working in healthcare must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption (medical or religious) upon start of employment.$55k yearly4d ago
As a banquet chef, you would be primarily responsible for the planning, organizing, controlling and directing the work of employees in the Banquet Kitchen Department. Banquet chef should serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.$45k-84k yearly est.7d ago
With its sun-drenched veranda and an enclosed patio with stunning views of the Virginia countryside through floor-to-ceiling windows, 1799 is one of the most romantic restaurants in Charlottesville, VA. Our culinary team is lead by a Michelin Star chef. The Clifton's Culinary team is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join their amazingly talented team. We are seeking a Sous Chef for The Clifton located in Charlottesville, VA.$36k-47k yearly est.6d ago
Chef, Sous - Hourly (full-time
Ashburn, VA 20147 Note: online applications accepted only. * Location: Visa Ashburn-45005 Russell Branch Parkway. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. * We are hiring immediately for a full-time SOUS CHEF-HOURLY position.$23 hourly39d ago
The Sous Chef is responsible for managing the kitchen staff in the absence of the Kitchen Manager/Executive Chef and oversees the preparation of hot food and related inventory levels of the kitchen. The Sous Chef must have an excellent driving record, and be able to pass a FAA on-ramp security clearance and pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings. Under the direction of the Kitchen Manager/Executive Chef, the Sous Chef's primary responsibility is to oversee the preparation of hot food and related inventory levels of the kitchen while maintaining Air Chef Standards. The Sous Chef will be an on-site problem solver in the event of situations arising that require immediate action, and the Sous Chef will be provided the authority to make decisions to solve the problem following company procedures related to customer satisfaction, safety, and cost.$34k-49k yearly est.2d ago
Job Description: The Pastry Chef will need to have high volume and full-service experience. Apply Today to become the Pastry Chef for our location in Ashburn VA. The Pastry Chef should always make themselves available to the restaurant Apply Now Pastry Chef located in Ashburn, VA. A passion for mentoring and developing others is necessary for the Pastry Chef Qualifications: The Pastry Chef must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years The Pastry Chef will be responsible for all equipment sanitation and maintenance and must be able to communicate effectively to delegate such tasks appropriately and diligently, following the strictest standards and procedures set in place. As a Pastry Chef you will be challenged daily to preserve our traditional dishes as well as tap into your own innovative inspirations to dish up brand-new treasures. Apply Today for our location in Ashburn, VA. to be considered for the Pastry Chef position. Title of Position - Pastry Chef Our Company is searching for an experienced Pastry Chef to lead in our fast paced, growing company. As solid track record in achieving financial results is necessary for the Pastry Chef The Pastry Chef must be extremely guest oriented with the highest degree of honesty and integrity$65k yearlyEasy Apply60d+ ago
Here at Fogo, we complement our extraordinary service with extraordinary people. Fogo de Ch o is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or Churrascaria, which has specialized for nearly 40 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco.$17k-24k yearly est.29d ago
Saute$21k-33k yearly est.6d ago
Private Residential Chef - Healthcare Facility
ABOUT US After the tragic loss of a beloved son due to mental illness, A Mission for Michael (AMFM Healthcare) was created with the vision of preventing such hopelessness in the lives of others. This position requires working independently out of a private residential facility preparing lunch and dinner for our clients and staff members, including coordinating meal delivery to multiple residential facilities.$30 hourly3d ago
Job DescriptionNando's PERi-PERi- Prep Cook/Line Cook #EveryoneIsWelcome We are NOW HIRING for our Nando's team!$25k-37k yearly est.16d ago
Sous Chef OEM
Our newly renovated hotel is located minutes from Dulles International Airport in Herndon, Virginia, featuring 316 suite-style guest rooms and a 30,000 square foot IACC conference center.$50k-68k yearly est.2d ago
+ Assumed responsibility for the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef/ Executive Sous Chef Capital One Hall is owned by Capital One and this extraordinary complex will open in the Fall of 2021 under preeminent support services by ASM Global, a Los Angeles based company and world leader in facility management.$36k-51k yearly est.52d ago
* Know the compositions and attributes of Cuisine Solutions products. * Be familiar with the various channels within Cuisine Solutions and be able to talk about them and what they do with potential clients. Job DescriptionJOB TITLE : Sous Chef SUMMARY : Reporting to the VP, Culinary, the Sous Chef will be responsible for menu creation, food presentations, recipe development, Food and Equipment inventory maintenance The Company: Cuisine Solutions is the world's largest "sous vide" manufacturer, a well-established manufacturing business with domestic and international facilities.$34k-46k yearly est.21d ago
In the role of Sous Chef and member of the Dining Services team, you will be responsible to prepare nutritious, appetizing, and attractive meals for our residents and ensure a smooth, efficient and safe operation of the kitchen. **Posting Community Location:** Holiday by Atria - Fairmont$20 hourly5d ago
Full Time Pastry Chef
This is a full time position. Responsible for preparing, processing, packaging, and stocking products according to Fresh Foods Standards. Also responsible for providing customer service, cleaning work areas, unloading stock, and reloading salvage products according to Fresh Foods Standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Associates must be at least 18 years of age.
PERSONAL SKILLS. Exceptional interpersonal skills. Willingness to participate in and successfully complete required training and to work with the team to increase customer satisfaction and sales.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; and culinary experience and sales.
LANGUAGE SKILLS. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos [in English]. Ability to write simple correspondence [in English]. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization who only speak English.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers and to perform these operations using units of American money, volume, and weight measurement.
REASONING ABILITY. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS. Complete Company's training including but not limited to: new hire orientation, food sanitation, customer service network, safety, food safety, and product knowledge.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES. Has knowledge of cooking terminology, ingredients, and food safety practices; measures; uses a knife; identifies and uses various pieces of small and large kitchen equipment; reads and follows directions/kits; uses all cooking methods; determines degree of doneness in cooked foods; uses portion control tools; garnishes food appropriately.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The associate is occasionally required to climb or
balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds [occasionally lift up to 50 pounds] and reaches from 6-72 inches. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate constantly works in a moderate environment and is frequently
exposed to hot, cool, and extreme cold, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Work hazards include but are not limited to: hot surfaces, steam, wet floors, hot grease, heavy lifting, knives and other sharp objects, and electrical shocks.$22k-37k yearly est.17d ago
Sous Chef (Full-Time
As a Sous Chef, you'll play a critical role in helping us achieve that goal. In addition to working in a supportive, team-oriented environment, our Sous Chef will enjoy a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus of $1,000 . Location: Falls Church, VA Compensation: Competitive salary plus a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus! About the Position Are you an experienced Sous Chef looking for an exciting opportunity to take your culinary skills to the next level? Goodwin House Bailey's Crossroads is looking for a talented Sous Chef to join our team and help us create delicious, nutritious meals for our residents.$1k weekly5d ago
Asesor de viajes 7/24
LTAM-27004Asesor de viajes 7/24BOGOTA
Bring your passion and energy to our growing team. We're hiring!
Travel Agent (Hybrid/Remote)
Full time or Part time, location
As a Travel Consultant, you are the face of our company. You'll communicate and respond to request for current and new clients, helping them travel smart and achieve more. Do you communicate effortlessly and have customer service at heart? -- Read on!
As a Travel Agent, you will
* Search and confirm travel reservations for the customer
* Strong understanding of a client travel policy and can consistently provide consultation to the customer
* Fulfill all requests regarding necessary regulations (DOT, TSA, passports, visas, etc.)
* Provide the client with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs, and penalties
* Seek opportunities to review operational processes and commercial relationships with client to provide suggestions for improvement
* Maintain, actively communicate, and seek expansion of current knowledge of the state of the various travel industries supported
* You have travel agent experience
* Relevant skills in GDS Sabre
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures, and processes
We're a market leader in travel management: We help people and companies travel smart and achieve more, and our clients include some of the world's best-known and most innovative business and consumer brands. We operate in more than 100 countries, and the majority of our 10,000+ people work virtually (because a 10-second commute usually makes awesome sense). We're committed to sustainability and to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves. Learn more about BCD Travel.
Your life at BCD
Working at BCD means connecting, collaborating and celebrating. You'll be part of a virtual, dynamic and flexible work environment that fosters a good work-life balance so you can focus on what makes you happy. But don't just take our word for it! Hear why people join BCD and more about the great perks of Life at BCD.
You'll be offered
* Flexible working hours and work-from-home or remote opportunities
* Opportunities to grow your skillset and career
* Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
* A compensation package that feels fair to you, including mental, physical, and financial wellbeing tools
* Travel industry professional perks and discounts
* An inclusive work environment where diversity is celebrated
Ready to join the journey? Apply now!
We're dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you're excited about a role, but your experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other positions.
Travel Operations$44k-73k yearly est.24d ago
Junior Sous Chef - DoubleTree Crystal City
* Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as: * Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. * Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount! Specifically, a Junior Sous Chef would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards: As Junior Sous Chef, you would be responsible for assisting with the direction and oversight of all culinary operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The DoubleTree by Hilton Crystal City is looking for their next Junior Sous Chef to lead the culinary team.$25.3 hourly7d ago