The Processing Specialist provides insurance service support to customers and Agents by processing correspondence/requests and follow up on the execution of the requests The role involves understanding multiple carrier sites, effective communication with carriers, customers and agency owners.$61k-95k yearly est.17d ago
Sr. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
Sr. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer Location: Trenton NJ (hybrid)$80-85 hourly3d ago
Sr. Tableau Solutions Architect
Sr. Tableau Solutions Architect will be working with business and technical groups to design, develop, and implement Tableau solutions from inception to implementation.$125k-173k yearly est.5d ago
Senior Cloud Ops Software Engineer
Senior Cloud Ops Software Engineer$98k-141k yearly est.10d ago
Qliksense tech lead
Qlik sense tech lead
• Responsible for the Qlik infrastructure, configuration and up-gradation, and migration of QlikView / Qlik Sense applications
• Configure and administer Qlik Sense/ Qilview sites using Qlik Management Console (QMC)
• Mid-level experience in development of Qlikview and Qliksense reports
• Publish, reload, duplicate, import, or delete Qlik apps
• Control access, tokens, and permissions for users
• Control content security based on security rules
• Manage data connections and extensions to select and load data
• Manage tasks and triggers for Qlik sites
• Troubleshoot issues regarding access, data visualizations, display issues, streams, performance and data discrepancy
• Manages daily data load tasks and playing an active role in communicating to users on the feed delays
Qualifications and Experience:
• 4-5 years QlikView and Qlik Sense Administration
• Qlik Sense site administration and management experience required
• An understanding of Qlik data modeling required
• Experience with Qlik Management Console (QMC) preferred
Mandatory certificate : QlikView Data Architect$118k-173k yearly est.15d ago
Full Stack.Net Developer
Role 3: Full Stack Developer$82k-109k yearly est.5d ago
Java + SPARK
Location: Johnston, RI (100% Remote Work).$89k-128k yearly est.5d ago
Job Title : Data Scientist JD: 7+ years of hands-on experience as a machine learning engineer or data scientist with at least 3 years focused on Natural Language Processing$80k-113k yearly est.5d ago
Front end web developer
Client's web team is looking for a talented and self-motivated forward-thinking
Front-end Web Developer
to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will build the website from concept all the way to completion. This is a super cool opportunity to re-imagine and modernize our core business portal which integrates internal and external functions.
LOCATION: We prefer candidate who can be on site occasionally in our Office location 2-3 days per week at either Plano, TX or Rockleigh, NJ locations.
We are open to REMOTE work arrangement for a qualified candidate.
Conceptualize and create an intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent web experience using the latest web design best practices.
Working with user interaction and code maintainability
Develop and optimize features, as well as prototype and implement new features.
Resolve cross-browser layout issues and bugs
Work closely with other developers to solve design issues.
Responsible for performance analysis and design improvements, troubleshooting, root cause analysis.
Provide technical documentation, including test procedures, design specification, etc.
Complete special projects as assigned.
We need a front-end, technical, web developer, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment
Required: Minimum 4 - 6 years of professional experience as front-end programmer.
Required: Proficiency with jQuery and jQuery UI
Required: Experience with Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code
Required: Experience with Git (or similar version-control systems)
Required: Experience with cross-browser development (including mobile)
Required: Ability to architect complex client-side applications using frameworks and APIs
Required: Excellent problem-solving skills with a passion for programming.
Required: Experience writing client/server applications
Required: Attention to detail
Required: Proficiency in software engineering principles, life cycle, and best practices.
Required: Proficiency in user interface design principles, and standards.
Required: Ability to work both independently and in teams.
Desired: Some experience with C#/MVC/ASP.NET Core
Desired: Proficiency with React JS
Desired: Some experience with Angular 12
Desired: Experience with Unit Testing, Automated UI Testing, and Code Coverage tools.
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be persistent, possess strong problem-solving skills, and be willing to work with others to find solutions that avoid project stalls
· Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce quality applications.
· Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Must possess a strong team orientation
$86k-120k yearly est.20d ago
CPE Repair Tech I
The Main Responsibilities
• Works on relatively straightforward installation and/or maintenance assignments on network switching equipment.
• Monitors network operations and resolves routine network monitoring problems.
• Monitors network performance
• Conducts routine monitoring equipment installation and maintenance activities
• Resolves routine trouble tickets.
• Vendor Mgmt.
• Part Replacement Requests
• Field Dispatch requests.
• Communicates and advises External and Internal VIA phone and email.
• Ticket Mgmt.
• Outlook Mgmt.
Loads and unloads materials in warehouse, and performs a variety of other warehouse tasks. Reads work order, shipping order, or follows verbal instructions. Loads and unloads materials into or from vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools. 0-2 Years of Experience. Work backlogged reclamation. that consists of the following... Segregating inventory from keep, excess. Systematically receipting reclaimed inventory in SAP. Wiping customer configurations off routers, firewalls, probes, wireless devices; restoring to factory defaults. Labeling receipted material, put away receipted devices. ETC...
What We Look For in a Candidate
• Associates or Equivalent
• High School Diploma or Equivalent$49k-79k yearly est.5d ago
Cyber Ark Engg
$87k-122k yearly est.15d ago
Planet Press Engineer
$76k-107k yearly est.5d ago
Data Lead Solution Architect-
$108k-151k yearly est.23d ago
Specialist - Cloud Engineering
$108k-156k yearly est.20d ago
Were looking for Pega Developer (CSSA) to join our team, who can help us leading complex and large scale applications involving business process management platform PEGA.$93k-126k yearly est.20d ago
$95k-131k yearly est.15d ago
$82k-102k yearly est.20d ago
$86k-112k yearly est.20d ago
Insurance Producer - Dallas, TX
As an Insurance Producer you will receive: We are looking for motivated sales focused individuals interested in growing a lucrative career as an insurance producer.$51k-69k yearly est.60d+ ago
Contract Looking for HashiCorp Engineer who has experience with supporting the development and delivery of Privileged Account Management (PAM) solutions for our on-prem and cloud infrastructure.$78k-111k yearly est.15d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of PEAK6, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about PEAK6. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at PEAK6. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by PEAK6. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of PEAK6 and its employees or that of Zippia.
PEAK6 may also be known as or be related to PEAK6, PEAK6 INVESTMENTS LLC, PEAK6 Investments LLC, Peak6, Peak6 Investments and Peak6 Investments, L.P.