Financial Professional - Pittsburgh, PA
Penn Mutual Insurance Co.
Penn Mutual is looking for talented individuals who seek to make a difference in the lives of others. Our team is comprised of entrepreneurial, success driven individuals who have sought to be in control of their career and away from corporate ladders. We offer a base compensation plus commissions (with appropriate licensing), a flexible work schedule, high income potential and a rewarding work-life balance. We will provide you with all the essential resources and tools needed to effectively build your skills and potential as a financial professional.
This position will be located in Pittsburgh, PA and you will be working for our locally known agency 21st Century Financial.
This career can take off quickly with results-driven compensation that directly reflects the effort put in along with the leveraged support of our team. Successful financial professionals build equity in the business and will have the ability to transition or sell in the future. We have competitive benefits available including insurance, retirement, and pension plans along with very attractive rewards and recognition.
If the features of this career mentioned above appeal to you then we urge you to consider the opportunity. A career in insurance and wealth management is all about relationships and educating clients, making this a career that cannot be outsourced or replaced.
* Prospecting for clients as you build your practice through referral based activities
* Maintaining long-term relationships with your clientele
* Providing education and solutions to clients as you leverage the resources of our team of professionals while gaining knowledge in the field
* Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to be in a relationship driven career
* Entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to integrity
* College degree, or military equivalent preferred
* Sales or entrepreneurial experienced is preferred
* Qualified to work in the United States for any employer
* Applicant must currently have lived in the greater Pittsburgh area for three years or more
Compensation and Benefits:
* Base compensation* for new advisers as you grow your commission-based income
* Comprehensive rewards, trips, and recognition opportunities
* Full benefits package including insurance and retirement benefits
* Extensive training and joint work to master financial and presentation skills
* Weekly coaching to support growth of a practice for new and experienced levels
* Ongoing practice advancement, continuing education, and growth opportunities
* Support obtaining training and licenses required for the industry (Series 6 or 7, Life, Health & Disability Insurance License, etc.)
About the Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company
Penn Mutual is committed to helping people live life with confidence. At the heart of this purpose is the belief that life insurance is central to a sound financial plan. Through our network of trusted financial professionals, we are dedicated to helping individuals, families and businesses achieve their dreams. Penn Mutual supports its financial professionals with retirement and investment services through its wholly owned subsidiary Hornor, Townsend & Kent, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Visit Penn Mutual at www.pennmutual.com.
Penn Mutual is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We provide employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified applicants and associates, according to applicable laws. This is reflected in our practices for hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment, compensation, selection or training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. All employment-related decisions and practices are free from unlawful discrimination. This includes: race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship age, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, domestic partnership or civil union status, marital status, genetic information, disability, religious observance or practice, liability, veteran status or any other classification protected under applicable law.
Leaders may, at their discretion, change the responsibilities in this position description at any time due to reasonable accommodation and/or other business reasons.
Penn Mutual supports its field representatives with securities and investment advisory services offered through Hornor, Townsend & Kent, Inc. (HTK), an SEC registered investment adviser, a registered broker-dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. HTK is a wholly owned subsidiary and non-insurance affiliate of The Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company. Visit Penn Mutual on the Internet at http://www.pennmutual.com. Background checks and fingerprinting may be required as permitted by law.
* in compliance with NY Regulation 4228
Tags: Financial Advisor, Financial Adviser, Wealth Advisor, Life Insurance, Life Insurance Agent, Insurance Agent, Life Insurance Sales Representative, Insurance Sales Representative