The work experience section of a resume is all about highlighting the achievements that an employer would want to see.
To avoid going over one page, only include the most important examples from your work history that would be relevant to
the employer, and keep them in chronological order. Here are some examples from different Performance Managers:
- Supervised the setup and configuration of Avaya VoIP telephones for end users.
- Project request, outsourcing requirements, IVR/Routing issues, control escalations, identify and implement efficiency/improvement through technology or process.
- Managed resource allocation across multiple projects including tracking resource bandwidth and forecasting future availability for scheduling new projects.
- Managed a team of Customer Account Executives taking inbound calls for technical troubleshooting.
- Assisted in development of selling and troubleshooting techniques.
- Served as Project Leader for database products using UNIX.
- Performed network configuration changes, provisioning, implementation, and testing of new and upgrading sites.
- Created and owned UML diagrams using tools like Visio.
- Developed UML diagrams to document the existing system state and the proposed designs for new projects.
- Worked with Teradata DBA's in optimizing the queries.
- Prepare and execute RFI / RFQ / RFP documents.
- Review and evaluate MRP requirements, purchase requisitions, and inventory transfers to ensure project and production requirements are met.
- Prepare and execute RFI, RFP, and RFQ's, negotiate contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Facilitated end to end procurements from RFP to contract award with the UK MoD.
- Work closely with IT to identify and detail requirements and customizations to ERP.
- Issue monthly status report of Business Unit DSO, H/R issues and problem accounts.
- Performed mortgage credit counseling with delinquent mortgage customers.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Direct Endorsement to 2nd sign on FHA loans Chums# available if required
- Monitored system processes verifying all product was billed timely and DSO targets were met.
We compared 3,099 sample performance manager resumes with job offers and found that the average years of experience required for a performance manager job required by employers is 3.8 years.
How much work experience do employers want to see?
The average performance manager job listing asks for 3.8 years of work experience.
How much work experience does the average performance manager candidate have?
The average performance manager resume contains 8.0 years of work experience.
Write your work experience section in a way that embraces your performance manager skills.
Sounds easier said than done? Take a look at how other people have done it. Below are real
examples from performance manager resumes that people have included in their work experience
section to demonstrate their knowledge of key skills: